Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: "As a competitor, you wanna play against the greatest... against the best" - LBJ

Quote Originally Posted by ukballer
    The fact you say Cheat proves how salty you are.
    Not really salty. I'm not an idiotic fan that thinks the Lakers will win every year. I'm not worried. The Lakers are a franchise built on championships not tax breaks. You care to bring any information to the debate or are you just gonna talk trash to people on the internet?

Default Re: "As a competitor, you wanna play against the greatest... against the best" - LBJ

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    I just found this website about a month ago and created an account today. Believe it or not, not everyone's a troll like you. I'd be bashing Lebron if he had went to the Celtics, Spurs, or Lakers. But with Miami, nah. Him and Wade were always good friends.

Then he should say "As a bitch-made school boy, you wanna play with your best friends because it's cute."

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    Wade is the best at slashing and getting calls (fakes/initiates contact, but still gets calls),
    That doesn't sound like a very good player, let alone a great player
    if your BEST quality is drawing fouls but flopping and initiating contact, you are NOT a superstar player

you basically just put Wade on the same level as Corey Magette and Kevin Martin, guys adept at drawing fouls but certainly nothing special.

this is what you use to butress your argument that Lebron is on a stacked team you blasted DUNCE.

I don't understand you wake up EVERYDAY, log in to the internet to type FOOLISHNESS.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus

Then he should say "As a bitch-made school boy, you wanna play with your best friends because it's cute."
    Ok...

Quote Originally Posted by Akhenaten
    if your BEST quality is drawing fouls but flopping and initiating contact, you are NOT a superstar player

you basically just put Wade on the same level as Corey Magette and Kevin Martin, guys adept at drawing fouls but certainly nothing special.

this is what you use to butress your argument that Lebron is on a stacked team you blasted DUNCE.

I don't understand you wake up EVERYDAY, log in to the internet to type FOOLISHNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by Akhenaten

I said he is the best slasher, as in "best in the NBA"; how hard did you try to overlook that part? He puts a lot more pressure on the opponents that way than Lebron and his bulldozing into defenders tactic. And he is a good passer and shot blocker too. Whether you or I like it or not, he is a superstar, and a top 6-7 player in this league. I loathe him, but that's a fact.

And who are you by the way? This is obviously your alt account. You have your hand so far up your own butt to make that "puppet" talk that you're not even paying attention to what shit it's saying.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    Wade and Bosh weren't anybody's competition at that time. They had failed to make it past the first round for a combined 7 straight seasons prior to teaming up with LeBron.
    LeBron was the best player in the league, but he jumped on to a team with the "other" best player in the NBA who had also been putting together historical statistical seasons. That is the equivalent to Walton and Kareem joining in '77, or Magic and Bird joining from '86-'88, Jordan and Barkley joining in '93, Shaq and Duncan joining from '00-'03 or Russell and Chamberlain teaming up in the 60s, because you know why? These guys were not only thought of as the two best players in the league, but also at the same level as the other guy, just like LeBron and Wade. They colluded together in free agency to create by far the most talented team in the league with not just them but another perennial All-Star.

What LeBron pulled is something not a single top 20 legend would have done, because they have too much competitive pride for that. That's what makes the "decision" even worse, the fact he could choose where to go while in his PRIME and he went to the backyard of a guy who could have easily been argued as being better than him the last two seasons.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    LeBron was the best player in the league, but he jumped on to a team with the "other" best player in the NBA who had also been putting together historical statistical seasons. That is the equivalent to Walton and Kareem joining in '77, or Magic and Bird joining from '86-'88, Jordan and Barkley joining in '93, Shaq and Duncan joining from '00-'03 or Russell and Chamberlain teaming up in the 60s, because you know why? These guys were not only thought of as the two best players in the league, but also at the same level as the other guy, just like LeBron and Wade. They colluded together in free agency to create by far the most talented team in the league with not just them but another perennial All-Star.

What LeBron pulled is something not a single top 20 legend would have done, because they have too much competitive pride for that. That's what makes the "decision" even worse, the fact he could choose where to go while in his PRIME and he went to the backyard of a guy who could have easily been argued as being better than him the last two seasons.
    Would people be saying all this even if he went to play with Bulls? Because, arguably, a Bulls team with Lebron would be even more dominant than the current Heat team.

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

For the record I'm more disappointed in Wade more than anybody as a fan
    I felt like he quit on us in 10, which was overlooked because of how putrid BRAWN performed in his last three games vs BOS in that same playoffs

Game 1 Wade was on fire, we had a 13 point lead at one juncture
    the perfect setting for player to try to win a game "by himself" as Wade's teamates were to put it kindly absolute festering refuse

Wade however IMO in a rather conspicuous manner made a point of not looking for his offense in order to show what little help he had

If he would tried everything to win that first game on the road who knows what happens as guys like Beasely and Chalmers would have confidence having a lead

instead Wade sort of just gave in
    I never thought he was the sort, what happened in the following free agency verified my feelings

I been know Lebron ain't have no heart, but Wade really disappoint
    and then to see him jumping up and down like some teenage Bieber fan when he heard Lebron was coming made my stomach lurch

Made that high school varsity squad pmj's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    Would people be saying all this even if he went to play with Bulls? Because, arguably, a Bulls team with Lebron would be even more dominant than the current Heat team.
    This is what is idiotic about it, if Lebron had joined Chicago like a lot of ppl suggested, I'm sorry a lineup of:

Rose / Watson
    Deng / Korver
    LBJ / Deng
    Boozer / Gibson
    Noah / Asik

Would have been a lot better than the 2011 Heat.

Wade and Bosh were NOT LeBrons rivals, they were his FRIENDS. You guys act like you dont like playing with your friends, get real. LeBron wanted to have fun and win, and now he's doing both. Hate all you want but LeBron gets to play with his friends and that's all he ever wanted.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by pmj
    This is what is idiotic about it, if Lebron had joined Chicago like a lot of ppl suggested, I'm sorry a lineup of:

Rose / Watson
    Deng / Korver
    LBJ / Deng
    Boozer / Gibson
    Noah / Asik

Would have been a lot better than the 2011 Heat.
    I have no doubt they would have better than the 2011 Heat team. What I'm interested in is would Lebron have still faced so much criticism?

Banned

lebron is a fagggot what else is new

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    You obviously didn't hear the entire interview...if you had, you would have noticed the part in the end when Lebron says:

"But if you can't beat em, join em!"
    That will be motto for next few years of all teams and players who go against Lebron...