Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore BoNafidde's Avatar

Default Re: SO which team is Kyrie Irving gonna go when his contract is up in Cleveland?

He will be a Knick!

Default Re: SO which team is Kyrie Irving gonna go when his contract is up in Cleveland?

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Honestly, I got hit the hardest the first day Jeff brought the rep back. I literally went red the first day. And I had several green bars at the time.
    people must have held a grudge, what the heck do you keep saying to people to generate so much hate?

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    people must have held a grudge, what the heck do you keep saying to people to generate so much hate?
    No clue. I just call it like I see it It is weird to see posters actually blatantly going out of their way to troll, and they still have a better rep than me.

Whatever he does, I'm sure he won't make a spectacle out of himself the way Bron did when he left.

No clue. I just call it like I see it It is weird to see posters actually blatantly going out of their way to troll, and they still have a better rep than me.
    Ninja you serious?

You troll more than anyone, hate on every player that's not on the Heat, that along with the fact you are a terrible human being in real life should explain all your negs. At least the usual trolls stick to their field (Kobe/Lebron hating). You try to take on everyone and that's why you get negged by everyone. And your complete lack of enthusiasm and sense of humor doesn't help either, some of the other trolls are at least amusing, you are just repetitive and boring.

Step yo game up.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Ninja you serious?

You troll more than anyone, hate on every player that's not on the Heat, that along with the fact you are a terrible human being in real life should explain all your negs. At least the usual trolls stick to their field (Kobe/Lebron hating). You try to take on everyone and that's why you get negged by everyone. And your complete lack of enthusiasm and sense of humor doesn't help either, some of the other trolls are at least amusing, you are just repetitive and boring.

Step yo game up.
    You wrote a paragraph about a poster you don't even know on an internet message board. Let that sink in.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    Whatever he does, I'm sure he won't make a spectacle out of himself the way Bron did when he left.
    ESPN probably won't be calling Kyrie asking to do an hour long special about his decision either.

I could definitely see him in LA.

You wrote a paragraph about a poster you don't even know on an internet message board. Let that sink in.
    Doesn't make it any less true. Apparently he knows you well enough to write a constructive criticism on your posts and life.

Yea I actually have some actual intelligence and can compose a paragraph in 30 seconds regarding the topic at hand. The fact i don't know you is irrelevant when the way you carry yourself on this message board tells me all I need to know about you. Acting like an immature retard will get you that label.

This whole forum is created for that writing paragraphs and discussing things, let that sink in and try it sometime.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Kyrie isn't going anywhere for at least five years. Impossible to speculate that far into the future.

Who is that in your profile pic?

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Back on topic...

Lakers or NY would be good for him. He should be the top FA available. But aren't we talking years down the line now? He's a RFA in '15, Cavs will obviously match any offer sheet from another team, so that means he's a Cavalier through 2018.

Saw a basketball once BigDipper13's Avatar

Whoever gets him is very lucky.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore KB24's Avatar

kyrie kobe d12 sacre

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrush25
    Back on topic...

Lakers or NY would be good for him. He should be the top FA available. But aren't we talking years down the line now? He's a RFA in '15, Cavs will obviously match any offer sheet from another team, so that means he's a Cavalier through 2018.
    You're posting in a troll thread. So am I, but I thought you should know.

Like I said, he's likely locked up for another 5-6 years. By that time, who knows how the league (or the Cavs) will look.