Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default 5-Year Old Tragically Kills Baby Sister with Rifle 'Made for Youths'

Default Re: 5-Year Old Tragically Kills Baby Sister with Rifle 'Made for Youths'

My god...the guy in the video makes some really good points. It was absolutely an accident, but a very preventable one as well. Who in their right minds gives a FIVE year old a gun as a gift? Should the two year old sister have been given a gun as well for self protection?

My prayers and thoughts for the family who lost their daughter

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: 5-Year Old Tragically Kills Baby Sister with Rifle 'Made for Youths'

I love listening to that guy when he is passionate about something.

I wonder if or when they will tell the kid he murdered his sister. I'm not sure a 5 year old can really connect those dots.

I think the obvious questions are;

Who makes and sells guns for 5 year olds?

What parent would train a 5 year old to shoot a rifle?

And who leaves a loaded gun sitting on the floor with a 5 year old and 2 year old kid in the house?

If it wasn't already such a tragedy, I would say the parents need to be arrested for involuntary manslaughter.

Waiting for "It's not the gun's fault, it's the criminal behind the gun"
    o...

I don't get picked last at the park anymore AirMike's Avatar

NBA rookie of the year

The gun culture in the US is horrible, beyond horrible.
    Something is very wrong in the US, I was in Texas for a couple of months as an exchange student and I was honestly scared over the gun situation.

The shit doesn't protect anyone really, compare the murder rates in the US with fire arms and compare it to Canada, it's laughable. And there are many guns in Canada as well but it's obviously the cultural thing with guns in the US and the paranoida that runs through the society.

I saw "Bowling for Columbine" yesterday for the second time and the first time I saw it, it it really didn't hit me but this time it did big time since I've experienced the american culture due the fact that I just got back from the US.

Moore mentions the media as a big part in the paranoia and it's so true, you can't turn the TV on without hearing about dangerous blacks and hispanic people and there's so much focus on crimes in media.
    Last edited by millwad; 05-02-2013 at 07:29 AM.

False flag!

Photoshops of guys wearing seals hats and running away will be online soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVuspKSjfgA
    Last edited by Blue&Orange; 05-02-2013 at 08:11 AM.

NBA Superstar

NRA will respond with the following:

"This wouldn't have happened if the 2 year old had a rifle of her own to protect herself!"

"This could have been avoided if there were armed guards in every home!"

"Maybe his sister was threatening him and he was simply standing his ground?"

Here is the gun he got, the owners of this company should be put in jail:

http://www.crickett.com/

Great message! And the f*cking parents need to be locked up too.

Its time to start judging people a little more harshly.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    Waiting for "It's not the gun's fault, it's the criminal behind the gun"
    o...
    it's not the parents fault?

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    The gun culture in the US is horrible, beyond horrible.
    Something is very wrong in the US, I was in Texas for a couple of months as an exchange student and I was honestly scared over the gun situation.

The shit doesn't protect anyone really, compare the murder rates in the US with fire arms and compare it to Canada, it's laughable. And there are many guns in Canada as well but it's obviously the cultural thing with guns in the US and the paranoida that runs through the society.

I saw "Bowling for Columbine" yesterday for the second time and the first time I saw it, it it really didn't hit me but this time it did big time since I've experienced the american culture due the fact that I just got back from the US.

Moore mentions the media as a big part in the paranoia and it's so true, you can't turn the TV on without hearing about dangerous blacks and hispanic people and there's so much focus on crimes in media.
    You never even saw a gun unless it was a police officer. All you do is talk shit about the US. Stay in whatever shithole your fat ass is from and worry about your own issues.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    it's not the parents fault?

exactly

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

This is mostly parental idiocy. But still, I'm not sure exactly why it is legal to give a 5 year old a gun? A law shouldn't have to be in place for that, but obviously it has to if these kinds of parents exist.

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    A law shouldn't have to be in place for that, but obviously it has to if these kinds of parents exist.
    yeah, because every family that is responsible should be punished for these retards.

I have a better idea. Call DCF and take their kids away.

But nah, god forbid someone takes personal responsibility for anything. ever...

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    You never even saw a gun unless it was a police officer. All you do is talk shit about the US. Stay in whatever shithole your fat ass is from and worry about your own issues.
    Haha, you're probably most white trash poster here, seriously..

Instead of actually discussing the subject, you're coming up with lame "punchlines". I've seen your posts regarding guns and you're the traditional redneck.

And the US business is everyone's business considering that the US is everywhere and pushing their agendas and invading countries. And it says alot about how insecure you are as a person that you would respond like this to a concerning post of mine.