Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: 5-Year Old Tragically Kills Baby Sister with Rifle 'Made for Youths'

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    A gun is not a toy, this has nothing to do with the fact that they can be used for target shooting. You're a fcking clown and your bullshit doesn't even deserve a response. I'm done with you, I'll respond to the non retarded posters instead.

everyone is clowning your responses, but Im the bad guy?... you're just mad because you dont make any sense and you are tripping over your own BS

you are the one who brought up target practice and recreation... now you say it has nothing to do with target shooting...

Im asking you to make some sense for a change....

Is it a toy? You say no...

So Im asking you, why in the hell would you trust a kid with a gun if it isnt a toy?

You say kids die from all types of dumb sh*t, and so Im asking you how in the hell does that make it MORE logical to give a child a gun?

Default Re: 5-Year Old Tragically Kills Baby Sister with Rifle 'Made for Youths'

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    [COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]How is limiting access to say...land mines, hand grenades, or weaponized chemical agents more controlling than not letting a guy have a weapon that could kill 50 people in moments?[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]Or do you think limiting all weapons is too much control?[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]Where do you draw the line?[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]I could kill more people with a gun than I could with one standard hand grenade. You ok with me getting a few no questions asked? You take my word that im not crazy just because you have no proof I am?[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]What makes keeping me from getting a single use hand grenade reasonable but not a gun I could kill 30 people with in moments?[/COLOR]
    Why are you nitpicking his post? It clearly states in his post that guns are used for sport in the olympics. Grenades and landmines aren't. Therefore they are not available.

Am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by brantonli
    Do we value rights over life?
    Yes.

Benjamin Franklin:
    People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    death rate

I'm not even going to insult you.
    Cool story bro. I forgot that the countries you're comparing America to have the exact same size, population density, and geography. Thank you for enlightening me. rate stats are bs when you are comparing apples and oranges.

*ignores london violent crime rate in debate LOL*

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

NRA releases statement:

"The 2 year old should have had a gun of her own to protect herself"

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    I guess I draw the line at what can be reasonably used for self defense. You can not use a grenade, rocket launcher, chemical weapons or a nuke for self defense without risking serious collateral damage and killing innocent people.
    I could use an awful lot of illegal weapons for self defense. Just depends on the situation.

For example...

Im guessing if I install a gang of land mines around my house with signs saying they are there....the government arrests me(carefully no doubt)...you are on my side?

Is a land mine on my own property not defending said property?

I have signs.

Anyone hurt is likely at fault. Either they didnt read or they were violating my posted signs.

Is a land mine ok for self defense?

Military style heavy duty machine guns?

You cool with me owning anything that doesnt blow up?

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    wait... you don't live in America?

Son, go back to stalking theoo.....you don't even know what a redneck is...
    he was a student at Texas A&M which has the highest % of rednecks at a uni in the world. Trust me on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
    NRA releases statement:

"The 2 year old should have had a gun of her own to protect herself"

that seems over like a joke and over the top? well check this out..

[quote]

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    You're lucky you didn't say this to his face, he'd choke your punk ass out, bro.

he'd wind up in the ICU with a broken jaw if he even tried

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    he was a student at Texas A&M
    Nevermind. Millwad....there is a lot to America that you have not seen. I'm sorry that you were at Texas A&M

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Why are you nitpicking his post? It clearly states in his post that guns are used for sport in the olympics. Grenades and landmines aren't. Therefore they are not available.

Am i missing something?
    wtf do the olympics have to do with the 2nd amendment? Its a legit point. Our right to keep and bear arms is already infringed. There is no constitutional difference between the US govt restricting access to machine guns (or tanks or grenades, etc) and assault weapons (or other currently legal guns). Either the 2nd amendment peeps need to argue that the feds have no right to limit any arms or they have to admit that it is constitutional for the feds to set limits on the types of arms allowed, whatever that may be.

Serious playground baller MAC system's Avatar

Cool story bro. I forgot that the countries you're comparing America to have the exact same size, population density, and geography. Thank you for enlightening me. rate stats are bs when you are comparing apples and oranges.

These morons forget when comparing America to these other counties that they don't have nearly as many minorities as America. They also don't have shithole mexico next to them to bring in more poverty, violence and drugs because the moron obama won't do shit about the border and illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC system
    These morons forget when comparing America to these other counties that they don't have nearly as many minorities as America. They also don't have shithole mexico next to them to bring in more poverty, violence and drugs because the moron obama won't do shit about the border and illegal immigration.
    Then they fail to talk about how the areas with the most gun control (chicago) are what is making the rate so high

u can't be this dumb? can u?

Well you didn't even knew what death rate was, so yeah u are dumb

Gun-related death rates in the United States are eight times higher than they are in countries that are economically and politically similar to it
    According to this Einstein, this is apples to oranges because geography is different, you know mountains and rivers are different, not comparable.

wow you really want to take the crown for most retarded on this thread from bmulls.

I wonder why you rednecks keep saying US is the best country in the world, it's apple to oranges comparison, no other country have the exact same size

It's simple as this, and it's pretty obvious on this thread, intelligent people want gun restrictions, really dumb people don't.
    Last edited by Blue&Orange; 05-02-2013 at 03:16 PM.