Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron: "I don't need to flop. I don't even know how to do it."

Damn, Kobe maybe flops on jumpshots even more than D-Whistle Durant

Made that high school varsity squad BBallZen83's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    To be fair, Bron has flopped a LOT more since joining the heat.. more than Kobe. He wasnt bad with that at all in cleveland. Every superstar yells when theyre driving and complains. Flopping is in a stratosphere above that and some of brons flops are so ridiculous..

He probably learned it from wade tbh.. master of ref baiting/acting.
    Cheers man, I will give you that. Lebron has flopped alot more since coming to heat. Maybe he did learn some pointers from wade. He also does take alot of contact that doesn't get called cause he is a freight train. Thanks for the level headed response.

Quote Originally Posted by BBallZen83
    Talking about in today's game. Maybe duncan no, but he is old school. Eurotrash introduced it, and now its the norm.
    To be fair, the first players I noticed flopping back in the day were Bill Laimbeer and Dennis Rodman. They used to piss off guys like Bird and Jordan with that shit.

The first Euro to flop was Vlad Divac. After him, the floodgates were open, and as more and more Euros came in the League, flopping got worse and worse. Now, American-born AND Euro players flop like crazy, with the exception of very few (Duncan, Garnett, etc.).

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    To be fair, the first players I noticed flopping back in the day were Bill Laimbeer and Dennis Rodman. They used to piss off guys like Bird and Jordan with that shit.

The first Euro to flop was Vlad Divac. After him, the floodgates were open, and as more and more Euros came in the League, flopping got worse and worse. Now, American-born AND Euro players flop like crazy, with the exception of very few (Duncan, Garnett, etc.).
    Do people really think Duncan and Garnett don't flop? I've seen Duncan flop numerous times. I don't think Garnett flops often but in desperate situations, I have seen him flop. The most recent one I can remember is in the playoffs when Kenyon Martin slapped him across the arm and Garnett actually jumped off his feet and went flying back.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    lmao, even if kobe has done it once or twice, he's not at the level of Lebron.

Like I said, Lebron is the face of flopping along with chris paul now. You just want to mitigate this by bringing in Kobe's name. Wrong.

Every star in the NBA has done it? Wrong. Again, look at that list: MJ, Shaq, Hakeem, Duncan, Garnett. All plenty of footage. Where are the gifs?

And you realize I wasn't even the one making the gifs?
    Lebron's act is so obvious it's everywhere. If Kobe had something as ridiculous as these, I'm sure someone would have had it done as a gif by now.
    Of course you aren't gonna find a bunch of gifs of older players flopping, they came from a different era. MJ? Hakeem? Come on man, im talking about the modern game. And, no lebron is not the face of flopping. Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Ginobli and others are much worse. I bring up kobe, cause you guys will stop at nothing to tear down bron and prop up kobe. So im making the point that your hero flops too.

Seriously, Kobe probably accumulated more flops than anybody in the history of the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Vertical-24
    I hate guys like that. Kobe has been flopping for years. It doesn't take away from the fact that he's a great player. It's usually great players that actually DO it.

You're absolutely right, it is a league wide problem. One of the many blemishes we have in basketball right now. I like that flopping regulation was supposed to be passed this year and some of the flopping stopped a bit this season, but unless the league gets harsher with its penalties...it's going to persist. But I don't even know if that's a plausible solution at this point.
    Nice to see a guy with a kobe gif that speaks some truth and is not out to troll 24/7. I know lots of lebron homers do it to. It's an ISH wide problem just like flopping in the nba.

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    He probably learned it from wade tbh.. master of ref baiting/acting.
    Wade initiates contact a lot and whines a lot
    can't remember too many instances of him OUTRIGHT FLOPPING though

I'm talking bout head snap back, arms flailing, "I've been shot" flopping
    Lebron definitely didn't learn that from Wade

Lebron flops off the ball, on defense, on offense, in transition, when he's being screened, during DEABALL situations, I mean just SHAMELESS stuff. Nobody outside of CP is ANYWHERE close to this guy when it comes to flopping.

I mean COME ON, it's one thing to exaggerate or sell contact, but when you're holding body parts that didn't even get touched? that's something else entirely..fking disgusting
    Last edited by Akhenaten; 05-13-2013 at 01:18 PM.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Akhenaten
    Wade initiates contact a lot and whines a lot
    can't remember too many instances of him OUTRIGHT FLOPPING though

I'm talking bout head snap back, arms flailing, "I've been shot" flopping
    Lebron definitely didn't lean that from Wade

Lebron flops off the ball, on defense, on offense, in transition, when he's being screened. Nobody outside of CP is ANYWHERE close to this guy when it comes to flopping.

I mean COME ON, it's one thing to exaggerate or sell contact, but when you're holding body parts that didn't even get touched? that's something else entirely..fking disgusting
    Dure, what's with your constant Wade love-fest and hating on Lebron. You know they play on the same f'ing team, right?

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

And this is just TWO examples.

Kobe has been flopping for the longest time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHv9CYCGglQ

Now STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    lebron is like an idiot savant. he mastered flopping without even knowing how to do it.

Why are Kobe fans acting like he's NEVER flopped?

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    watch this guy disappear faster than bron in the 4th when he realize he can't find shit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHv9CYCGglQ

NOW GET YOUR TROLL ASS OUTTA HERE AND DONT SHOW UR FACE AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by BBallZen83
    Of course you aren't gonna find a bunch of gifs of older players flopping, they came from a different era. MJ? Hakeem? Come on man, im talking about the modern game. And, no lebron is not the face of flopping. Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Ginobli and others are much worse. I bring up kobe, cause you guys will stop at nothing to tear down bron and prop up kobe. So im making the point that your hero flops too.
    Yet you bring almost 0 proof at all. Lebron is at the same level of flopping as all those guys, yet.... this is the MVP here. And he flops?

There are tons of other superstars in the league now that doesn't flop.. just looking at this year: Kobe, Dwight, Westbrook, Melo, I don't see these guys flopping.

Durant.. I'm not sure if you categorize him as flopping. His signature is the arm swipping, but it's different than faking being hit in the face and jumping backwards 5 feet.

Lebron's the face of the NBA and he's doing this.. yet you Heat fans continue to defend him.

btw, I was looking for Melo, and I found this:

Is there anyone on Miami that doesn't flop? Might as well change the name is Miami Floppers

LeBron obviously lying. Lol. Greatest flopper of all time.