Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: is david west the angriest person in the nba?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Jones
    lol at the people saying West is a fake tough guy. He would rip your ass to shreds.

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Jones
    lol at the people saying West is a fake tough guy. He would rip your ass to shreds.
    he would rip u to shreads...He can't rip someone to shreds that's just as big as he is but stronger and a former D1 wrestler. Yeah but keep pumping up the fake tough guy.

Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

either him or Perkins but Perkins is useless

Quote Originally Posted by NattyPButter
    He has no edge in anything if he has no experience fighting. You are going based off his looks that he would whoop on Haslem. Just because u take boxing lessons doesn't mean a damn thing...let me know when he wins Golden Gloves. I would take Tony Allen or Metta to a fist fight before David West at least I know they can get down...Instead of looking angry to try to intimidate. Which didn't work last night since Haslem was all in his face. West is just like Perkins a fake tough guy and I'm sure most of the player sense it.
    To be fair, if he's been boxing for a while, he is most likely sparring. If he's sparring, he should be able to hold his own in a fight.

It's not like boxers just go into the gym and skip rope and hit bags and pads.

They get into the ring.

Now, I'm not sure if West gets into the ring because his contract might forbid those kinds of activities... but my point is that just because a boxer has not had an actual fight doesn't mean he doesn't get into the ring and gain fighting experience.