Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron's "Charging" call was bogus.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Ohhh, so you guys now want to claim conspiracies, but everyone else is crazy for saying there is one? :

Well you're half right, there is a conspiracy happening but it's going in Heat's favour so don't worry...

1. League wanted 6 or more games.

2. Heat will go through, Dan Crawford will ref game 7 just to make sure.

That would be hilarious.Dan crawford and heat

Quote Originally Posted by 3LiftHeatCurse
    Except LeBron didn't do that. His arms and elbows were in a natural position to shoot the ball.

Completely bogus call. Roy Hibbert is being treated like Michael Jordan. I am 100000% positive the NBA front office has instructed the referees to give Roy Hibbert a lot of room so he doesn't foul out and it keeps this series close and continues to get ratings. Miami Heat are consistently the #1 rated TV show whenever they play in the playoffs.
    In your OP you try to claim since Hibbert was in the restricted area, it was a block. I proved that to be wrong by quoting the rule book just like you did.

Lebron leads with his elbow into Hibbert who is in a legally guarding position. The right call was made.

It's so sad you're trying to pin this game on one call too. Lebron added insult to injury by acting like a spoiled 5 year old at the grocery store when his mom said, "no" to a candy bar/cereal with a cool toy.

It's clear you're a Lebron stan though. I have no dog in this fight, I hate both these damn teams.
    Last edited by (e); 06-02-2013 at 05:58 AM.

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigTicket
    It was a bad call, but the Pacers would have won anyway.

Miami didn't lose this game because of one bad call, they lost because they hit less than 30% of their shots from inside the arc.
    The refs are allowing the Pacers to get away with murder. It's not a matter of "this call or that call", it's how they are treating certain players. Roy Hibbert is being allowed to do anything he wants and never be called for a foul. Notice how Hibbert fouled out only when the game was out of reach in the 4th. Meanwhile, in the 1st half, 0 fouls. For the second time this series. Something he had never done in his career.

Quote Originally Posted by (e)
    In your OP you try to claim since Hibbert was in the restricted area, it was a block. I proved that to be wrong by quoting the rule book just like you did.

Lebron leads with his elbow into Hibbert who is in a legally guarding position. The right call was made.
    You typing "LeBron leads with his elbow" doesn't make it true.

LBJ didn't lead with his elbow. I saw the video.

YO RETARD

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    Your knowledge of the game is immeasurable, contact in the air = blocking foul?

So a player now can't even jump straight up? What should he do? Step away? Oh my Lebron in 90's would be hilarious to see! With the paint packed and without the 3pt spacing and his completely broken-down-10% mid range shot.

Those types of play should be a no call, but every non retard person can clearly see how Lebron knees Hibbert. So offensive call. Unless now you can attack the basket with your elbows and knees.

And here we have it, Lebrontards whining because refs are making the right calls and not carrying Lebron like they did last year.

I can't wait until ESPN retards bring and ex-ref and throw money at him to say that it was a call on Hibbert. Anything for bronzy!

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

It's so sad you're trying to pin this game on one call too. Lebron added insult to injury by acting like a spoiled 5 year old at the grocery store when his mom said, "no" to a candy bar/cereal with a cool toy.
    Dude i am objective to this situation as i am no heat fan but that call was bogus first of all lebron doesnt lead with elbow and hibbert isnt straight up he brought down his arms thats at best no call or defensive foul anyway thats not why heat lost the game.

and another thing if you call that a offensive foul there is literally nothing you can do to challenge bigman inthe paint

Lebron brings the ball back after launch (likely to avoid a blocked shot, but his elbow leads) Outside of maybe his knee (check the rule book there too), his elbow hits Hibbert first. That is definitely the right call.

You typing that its a bogus call doesn't make it true.

Fact is, it was an offensive foul on Lebron. And that's 100% true.

Quote Originally Posted by arifgokcen
    Dude i am objective to this situation as i am no heat fan but that call was bogus first of all lebron doesnt lead with elbow and hibbert isnt straight up he brought down his arms thats at best no call or defensive foul anyway thats not why heat lost the game.

and another thing if you call that a offensive foul there is literally nothing you can do to challenge bigman inthe paint
    Yep. It is obvious that it was another terrible call, but it's par the course for how the NBA has instructed the referees on how to treat Roy Hibbert.

It's like the NBA sits down and figures out how to raise the difficulty sliders for the Heat in NBA2k, so that the series can be closer to extend it for the ratings.

Dunking on everybody in the park

offensive foul without a shadow of a doubt

can't lead with a knee and elbow with youre taking it in like that, if you connect then just get back on D, you got nothing to complain about.

Now I know the OP is trolling. Or just an extremely blind homer.

How did you guys read the rule (e) quoted, and re-watch the video and still find something to disagree with?

I swear when people's teams are involved in a series, they become completley blind to rather obvious calls.

It's like when you're in a relationship with someone, and suddenly you become blind to all their flaws that your friends point out.

Posting again because homer OP seems to be ignoring it:

Watch his right elbow, he hits Hibbert's arm away. Seriously take the homer goggles off.

And in the words of Sherlock Holmes, you saw but you did not observe.

He led with an elbow.

Thread backfire. Correct call made.
    No matter how much you hate heat, that call was wrong. If ref wasn't sure, it should have been a no-call.
    see this image and tell me how hibbert went straight up? that is a clear foul and he is standing in the restricted area. You have to go straight up if you want to defend in the restricted area.

Tell me how is that going straight up? he is not even set.