Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920

Default Re: Tim Hardaway is a homophobe

Quote Originally Posted by John Smith
    nice post PoGo. it's probably the same reason as why Dennis Rodman will not be in the Hall of Fame despite his hall of fame ability to defend and rebound. not to mention all of his rings...
    Let's hope that Stern and the HOF committee for elections can separate Rodman's nonsense from his great career of rebounding and defending! He belongs in the HOF - but then so does Oakley with his 12,205 rebounds. He just had the disadvantage of being shipped away from Mike so they could get Cartwright.

Default Re: Poor Tim Hardaway

Quote Originally Posted by Tarik One
    No different than Karl Malone's remarks about Magic's HIV years ago. I don't see the big deal. He's only echoing many other's opinions. I find it somewhat admirable.
    if by admirable you mean bigoted and classless

Default Re: Poor Tim Hardaway

Quote Originally Posted by yobore
    Slavery is a whole nother thing.

As far as civil rights blacks were discriminated against by the government, whereas gays pretty much aren't except for a few tax benefits and other little legal stuff that unmarried straights have too, though I see no reason why they don't just fix that up with civil unions.

Some people may hate gays but the same set of laws apply to them as straights so you can't really compare it to slavery or civil rights. But there is a problem if people like Hardaway are so afraid of them, though I think mainly he's just being a tough guy and he thought that was what he was supposed to say. Most people don't really care about gays either way except for some Christians, people just say they don't like them to act tough or manly.

Government discrimination is only institutionalized hatred, it gets worse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Shepard
    Last edited by lolwut; 03-31-2009 at 04:58 PM.

Banned

I still love Timmy. Nobody will ever have a crossover like that imo, ever. He just had so much game and its a shame he never became a superstar name since he's one of the more talented guards i've ever watched play.

What he said might've been ignorant but at least he's honest unlike 99% of people who pretend they don't judge ghey people any differently

I hate Wednesday people.

Banned

You would have thought he would have accepted it after Sprewell ****ed and sodomised him every season from 99-02