Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: NBA Finals- (1) Miami Heat Vs (2) San Antonio Spurs Pre Series Predictions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by arifgokcen

I had to post this

wow
    still got those hops

I usually hit open layups

Default Re: NBA Finals- (1) Miami Heat Vs (2) San Antonio Spurs Pre Series Predictions Thread

I seriously think Miami should go with this lineup.

PG- Lebron
    SG-Wade
    SF- Ray Allen
    PF- Chris Bosh
    Center- Bird man

and let LBJ check tony Parker to disrupt the spurs offense.

I honestly see no way for the spurs to win this series.

I had to post this

wow
    holy shit

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Re: Spurs - Heat Prediction. Lets gooo

Quote Originally Posted by strifed169
    Spurs are the favorites, they've got way more fire power, 3 championship vets and the best PG and coach in the league

WHAT..

Who you guys think is the best LeBron defender out of these 4:

Mbah a Moute
    Jimmy Butler
    Paul George
    Kawhi Leonard

Default Re: Spurs - Heat Prediction. Lets gooo

Spurs in 6 if Bosh keeps scoring single digits.

Local High School Star SpurrDurr's Avatar

Spurs in 6, they lose the 1st cause they are a bit rusty and then they proceed to snatch the 2nd.

From there it's auto-pilot mode.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lebeast666
    Who you guys think is the best LeBron defender out of these 4:

Mbah a Moute
    Jimmy Butler
    Paul George
    Kawhi Leonard
    For me its Mbah a Moute.Even though lebron has averaged 66%ts against him,he defended him very well unlike others he has the strength to compete with lebron.

Jimmy Butler was allowed to body check him most of the time and refs ignored it and lebron generally wasnt into that series so butler probably bothered him most but he wasnt the best defender.

PG is probably the weakest defender lebron has faced.He just couldnt counter lebrons strength.Though pacers defense because of the hibbert effect was the most effective defense even though lebron had the best numbers in this playoffs.This was because in the first two rounds opponents was simply overmatched against this miami squad.

Leonard/spurs will be the weakest defense lebron will face this post season.They arent very physical they dont have a domination presence down low and duncan isnt the rim protector he once was.

Very good NBA starter

Im a lifelong spurs fan, but I've been saying Heat all season and I still think they're the scariest team especially when Lebron is playing 40-45 mpg.

GM 1 - Heat
    GM 2 - Heat
    GM 3 - Spurs
    GM 4 - Heat
    GM 5 - Spurs
    GM 6 - Heat

Parker can have a big series (25+ ppg) but I get the feeling it's not enough. If the Spurs are to win

Leonard/spurs will be the weakest defense lebron will face this post season.They arent very physical they dont have a domination presence down low and duncan isnt the rim protector he once was.
    Spurs were the 3rd best defensive team this year, with many thinking Duncan should've won DPOY. You don't need to be physical to be a good defensive team.. in fact, the Spurs have always been known not to foul and keeping Lebron and Wade off the line/penalty is always a good thing.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Spurs were the 3rd best defensive team this year, with many thinking Duncan should've won DPOY. You don't need to be physical to be a good defensive team.. in fact, the Spurs have always been known not to foul and keeping Lebron and Wade off the line/penalty is always a good thing.
    No doubt about that.Spurs are a very disciplined defensive team but when i compare spurs combo against lebron to other combo lebron has faced so far it just doesnt seem as indimating.

Mbah/Sanders
    Noah/Butler
    PG/Hibbert

and

Leonard/Duncan

I feel like this is the weakest combo defesively

DA FU

Heat in 6

Banned

Heat in 6

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Heat in 6
    SPURS IN 4