Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: If LeBron James wins his third championship next year, where will he rank all-time?

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    We'll see. They may get tired of giving it to him.
    I don't think voter fatigue will be a problem. Too much backlash nowadays with social media etc.. Look at that guy who voted for Melo last year. Dude got so much hate.

Default Re: If LeBron James wins his third championship next year, where will he rank all-time?

If he gets another MVP and Championship/FMVP that will give him 5 mvps, 3 fmvps, 3 rings.... it will be very hard to not rank him #6 behind Jordan, Kareem, Russell, Wilt, Magic.... its not just because of the accolades but also because of everything else (milestones, productions, domination, peak etc.) during his years and those mvp/championship runs...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    You must've not seen too many Lakers games. Kobe has the better stats and accolades. It's not like Kobe isn't skilled either. The guy's one of the most skilled players EVER. Hakeem edges him out on the defensive end though.
    I'm fine with someone ranking Kobe higher...I just disagree with it. And you laughing at me taking Hakeem just implies ignorance.

Kobe definitely does not have better stats though;

Regular season

26/5/5 vs 22/11/3

Playoffs

26/5/5 vs 26/11/3

Hakeem beats Kobe in both regular season and playoff PER as well. So it's fine to take Kobe, but don't laugh off Hakeem...or claim Kobe has better stats. That is just factually false.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    If he gets another MVP and Championship/FMVP that will give him 5 mvps, 3 fmvps, 3 rings.... it will be very hard to not rank him #6 behind Jordan, Kareem, Russell, Wilt, Magic.... its not just because of the accolades but also because of everything else (milestones, productions, domination, peak etc.) during his years and those mvp/championship runs...
    I'll still have Duncan ever so slightly ahead of him...but that would mainly be due to longevity.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

when he wins outside of miami is when the real ranking of lebron begins

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    when he wins outside of miami is when the real ranking of lebron begins
    Agreed. Any great could win with that stacked ass supporting cast and favorable officiating.

NBA rookie of the year

Top 8 imo. He jumps Hakeem and Kobe and is just behind Duncan or perhaps even tied with him..

raep tiem

Behind Scalabrine.