Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: If LeBron James wins his third championship next year, where will he rank all-time?

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    Another false statement but why bring up the knicks for? I didn't say anything about the knicks

Cause you are a stupid knicks fanboy. They are not even the best team in New York next season.

Default Re: If LeBron James wins his third championship next year, where will he rank all-time?

Top 3 for me

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Cause you are a stupid knicks fanboy. They are not even the best team in New York next season.
    You are wrong again sir, the senior citizen nets will not be better then the knicks, but who even said I was a knicks fan in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Top 3 for me
    Another delusional Stan strikes again I see.

I think his case is good for approaching the top 5. I doubt people will forget his teaming up.

Assuming that didn't happen, if he 3 peats and does 5 MVPs in 6 years (right?) and 3 FMVP in a row... that's amazing.

But since it did happen, you have to at least reserve judgment on him being "GOAT" or "Top 3."

He's a beast tho. Just the fact that he is top 10 now is pretty amazing.

-Smak

#5 at least (assuming he gets MVP too). Might even place him higher after seeing the manner in which he would do it.

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

If LeBron wins 3rd ring next year in a 3peat

1. MJ
    2. Kareem
    3. MJ
    4. LeBron James

Banned

but i see him peaking at #2 unless he ends up with 7 rings(which is unlikely)

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    You need to STFU. LeBron is greater than the Knicks franchise.
    LOL, someone is butthurt.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

If LeBron gets #3 that would kill any argument for Larry Bird being ranked over him. I have Bird at #5 behind MJ, Russell, Kareem and Magic. I'd probably slide LeBron into the fifth spot if he gets another ring.

Another ring and MVP? Now we're talking Magic level. Could you imagine winning MVP and 3 championships back to back to back? That'd be up there with any achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by 3LiftHeatCurse
    If LeBron wins 3rd ring next year in a 3peat

1. MJ
    2. Kareem
    3. MJ
    4. LeBron James
    This is downright absurd.

So a guy who knowingly chooses to join a team that is stacked, piles up MVP's on the back of a stacked team, wins 2 championships on the back of a weakened eastern conference is somehow in discussion with the top 5 alltime greats?

Since when has he passed a guy like Shaq, who has dominated the game like only Jordan in his peak? Yet we are ready to place Lebron above him.

I know I'm a bit older than some of you guys, but get some perspective into you before you start making such bold predictions such as this...

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    So a guy who knowingly chooses to join a team that is stacked, piles up MVP's on the back of a stacked team, wins 2 championships on the back of a weakened eastern conference is somehow in discussion with the top 5 alltime greats?

Since when has he passed a guy like Shaq, who has dominated the game like only Jordan in his peak? Yet we are ready to place Lebron above him.

I know I'm a bit older than some of you guys, but get some perspective into you before you start making such bold predictions such as this...
    Some people put Kobe above shaq too. People do stupid things.

Shaq=BOAT.

I disagree with the rest of your post. The heat supporting cast wasn't great during this years playoffs, bar a few isolated games. They weren't particularly wonderful last year either.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased_one
    Some people put Kobe above shaq too. People do stupid things.

Shaq=BOAT.

I disagree with the rest of your post. The heat supporting cast wasn't great during this years playoffs, bar a few isolated games. They weren't particularly wonderful last year either.
    He deserved the Mvp's I'm not questioning that. They award it to the player with the best team record and overall play so he had to get it the last few years. If he was back with Cleveland would he be winning as many MVP's? I doubt it.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Barely top 15 jumping into top 7 or 5 - laughable.

Keep on fellas. It's ISH after all. Comedy Gold. Top 13 with another ring.

Jordan
    Kareem
    Russel
    Magic
    Bird
    Kobe
    Duncan
    Shaq
    Wilt
    Hakeem
    Logo
    Dr. J
    Lebron if 3 rings.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 07-17-2013 at 07:11 AM.