Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Who are your winners/losers of the night?

  1. #31
    Good High School Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    957

    Default Re: Who are your winners/losers of the night?

    Do note that Atlanta accquired Jared Cunnignham in the trade and they are likely to S&T Josh to the Cs now that Pierce and KG are gone

  2. #32
    I usually hit open layups
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    194

    Default Re: Who are your winners/losers of the night?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    Its just tough that New Orleans gave up next year's pick too. Then again, getting a young, all-star point guard for two first rounders is a deal most teams would make.
    The pick they gave up was not important if you analyze it. It was top 5 protected. So they won't be losing a Wiggins, Parker, Randle, Smart, or Gordon if they're in position to land them.

    A core of Holiday, Gordon, and Davis is pretty nice. And they'll have Vasquez, Anderson, and Rivers coming off the bench. I think they did a solid job of taking a couple of steps forward tonight.

  3. #33
    Why so Serious? hangintheair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    McDonald's, Gotham City
    Posts
    965

    Default Re: Who are your winners/losers of the night?

    I like the Otto Porter pick by the Wiz. Kindly what they need. A first five of Wall, Beal, Porter, Nene and Okafor is pretty solid.

  4. #34
    #Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,870

    Default Re: Who are your winners/losers of the night?

    As a Kings fan I was hoping for either Noel or Ben Mac we got Ben Mac so really happy.

  5. #35
    NBA lottery pick BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    5,059

    Default Re: Who are your winners/losers of the night?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac
    Do note that Atlanta accquired Jared Cunnignham in the trade and they are likely to S&T Josh to the Cs now that Pierce and KG are gone
    For who?

  6. #36
    Max is a yella belly! Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    23,102

    Default Re: Who are your winners/losers of the night?

    Quote Originally Posted by hangintheair
    I like the Otto Porter pick by the Wiz. Kindly what they need. A first five of Wall, Beal, Porter, Nene and Okafor is pretty solid.

    Been saying this for a while, with a healthy John Wall and a nice, young, supporting cast around him, the Wizards can be a 50 win team.

  7. #37
    NBA lottery pick
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,141

    Default Re: Who are your winners/losers of the night?

    Mavs had a great draft. Worst case Larkin is a change of pace back-up PG. Best PnR PG in the draft and he gets to play it with this guy called Dirk Nowitzki. Then got Ricky Ledo in the 2nd round, who is unquestionably a lottery talent. If he wants this and gets his head right the Mavs have their SG for the next 10 years. Also Texas

  8. #38
    NBA Finals
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,849

    Default Re: Who are your winners/losers of the night?

    Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    tristan thompson is the big loser of the night
    No he's not. Before the draft management already stated that we weren't looking to draft a starter. Bennett will likey come off of the bench and he'll be a great 6th man or 7th man imo. I don't like him as a starter though. He need to work on his lateral quickness and shed a few lbs. to defend SFs in this league. He'll get burned on defense against starting PFs too. Backup PFs? Idk, we'll see.

  9. #39
    Decent playground baller nosfan773's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NOLA by way of San Antonio
    Posts
    338

    Default Re: Who are your winners/losers of the night?

    Quote Originally Posted by supe12sta12z
    The pick they gave up was not important if you analyze it. It was top 5 protected. So they won't be losing a Wiggins, Parker, Randle, Smart, or Gordon if they're in position to land them.

    A core of Holiday, Gordon, and Davis is pretty nice. And they'll have Vasquez, Anderson, and Rivers coming off the bench. I think they did a solid job of taking a couple of steps forward tonight.
    Well by getting a Jrue Holiday and not an injured Noel (who you somewhat redshirt), you ensure you're not going to be in that position anyways. I think you need to tank one more year. I think we blew our load too soon. We should have had patience for one more year.

  10. #40
    Kobe for President d.bball.guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    6,665

    Default Re: Who are your winners/losers of the night?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    No he's not. Before the draft management already stated that we weren't looking to draft a starter. Bennett will likey come off of the bench and he'll be a great 6th man or 7th man imo. I don't like him as a starter though. He need to work on his lateral quickness and shed a few lbs. to defend SFs in this league. He'll get burned on defense against starting PFs too. Backup PFs? Idk, we'll see.
    If so then Bennett is a great pick. Maybe a year off the bench while working on his quickness and losing weight then maybe come back as a starting 3 for his soph season.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •