Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default At Worse, LeBron Retires As the 2nd Best Player in NBA History

But I have a feeling its going to be more of a 1A/1B thing with Jordan when all is said and done. LeBron is already a top 10 player ever after 10 seasons. Already has 4 MVPs and counting and is the best player in the league by about 3 miles. Who is going to to stop this Heat team for awhile? San Antonio played almost perfect basketball, hit several shots that looked like they came out of game of HORSE, and they still lost. Who is going to beat this Miami team 4 out of 7 times? Bulls? They couldn't even push the series to 5 games when Miami had no bench in 2011. OKC? No, because they trade superstars for Kevin Martin. Pacers? They got a damn good team, but does George take the next step? I don't think people understand this is just the beginning for the Heat. Once Miami reloads in 2014, its going to add more and more championships. LeBron's list of achievements just keeps growing and growing. I honestly don't see anyone stopping him or the Heat for awhile.
    Last edited by SilkkTheShocker; 07-03-2013 at 08:50 AM.

Default Re: At Worse, LeBron is Retires As the 2nd Best Player in NBA History

is retires as

lebron only won a chip and finals mvp this season because of some miracle bullshit that his teammates did, which he did his best to undo with 3 straight turnovers thats not greatness to me take off your lebron ****** glasses.

Lol never.

Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    lebron only won a chip and finals mvp this season because of some miracle bullshit that his teammates did, which he did his best to undo with 3 straight turnovers thats not greatness to me take off your lebron ****** glasses.
    They aren't in the position to win the game without LeBron taking over.

Headband Game

Sunshine State

2nd best player in history at best.

Which is still awesome.

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

There has to be some type of mental disorder linked to people fixated on debating the ranks of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    2nd best player in history at best.

Which is still awesome.

2nd best player at worst. It will be a coin flip by the time they are retired. With LeBron having more overall career accolades.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas
    There has to be some type of mental disorder linked to people fixated on debating the ranks of everything.
    Last time I checked this was an NBA forum

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Last time I checked this was an NBA forum
    You were bearable when you weren't trolling.

Oh wait..

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    2nd best player at worst. It will be a coin flip by the time they are retired. With LeBron having more overall career accolades.
    Not really. Jordan never quit in a series like LeBron in 2010, nor did he ever lay an egg in a series, let alone against underdogs ala LeBron in 2011.

Never say never, but whatever LeBron does, he will always have those black marks on his resume. 2nd best player of all time is nothing to ashamed about though.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    You were bearable when you weren't trolling.

Oh wait..

Is it really trolling in your eyes? Look at what LeBron has done in 10 years. And now look at the NBA now. Which player right now has a chance of giving LeBron a run for him money? I don't see anyone right now. There hasn't been a gap between the best player in the league to the second best since Jordan/2000-2002 Shaq. And right now, I don't see any team in the league stopping him.

Default Re: At Worse, LeBron Retires As the 2nd Best Player in NBA History

A long road ahead for Lebron tho.

I don't think He'll beat MJ for the GOAT but Potential top 10 is a very real possiblity. Let's see when his time is over first.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagouch
    A long road ahead for Lebron tho.

I don't think He'll beat MJ for the GOAT but Potential top 10 is a very real possiblity. Let's see when his time is over first.
    He is already top 10.

"At worst", Lebron retires a top 10 player. Passing Kareem, MJ and Russell is almost out of the question.