Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Rose claims to still be rehabbing

Quote Originally Posted by (e)
    More than half the people here are fcking retards.

Dude tore his ACL, ain't no joke. I have no doubts he would be playing today if the season was still going on. He will be back for day 1.
    Lol delusional Bulls fans are hilarious. You'll still worship him if he isn't playing opening day "LETS NTO RUSH IT GUYS HE TORE HIS ACL" lool.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    How the mighty have fallen. Rose went from MVP to someone who's afraid to play. He's really letting the city of Chicago down.

I heard he's not living in Chicago any more. Only during the season. He's a Los Angelenos.

Lebron couldve easily won MVP in 2010-2011 but the voters had a bias against him since it was the year of 'The Decision'. That Decision broadcast was the most arrogant thing we've seen in professional sports.. But guess what ?

Lebron probably still deserved MVP that season....
    Lebron's averages: 26.7 PPG 7.5 RPG and 7.0 APG While shooting 51% on the season..

Derrick Rose 2010-2011 stats: 25.0 PPG 4.1 RPG 7.7 APG while shotting 44.5% fomr the field..

How about Kevin Durant?
    27.7 PPG 6.8 RPG and 3.9 APG while shooting 46.2% on the season..

Kobe Bryant?
    25.3 PPG 5.1 RPG and 4.7 APG while shotting 45% from the field..

And How about Amar'e Stoudemire? (this maybe will be his last ever elite season.. lets hope not)
    25.3 PPG 8.2 RPG and 2.6 APG while shooting 50.2% from the field..

And heres the man who got 2nd place in the MVP voting..
    Dwight Howard: 22.9 PPG 14.1 RPG 1.4 APG and 2.3 Blocks PG.. while shooting 59.3& throughtout the season.. and get this funny stat.. his Freew throw percentage of 59.6 is only 3 10ths of a percent higher than his FG percentage while guys are playing D against him.. I just found that to be a funny stat..

Moral of the Story.. Derrick Rose won MVP that year of 2010-2011 but any of those guys listed couldve also won it.. Lebron put up better numbers across the board..

The Chicago Bulls should get Rose drug tested.. Unfortunatly when u suffer a painful injury the doctors give prescriptions of strong Narcotic painkillers which is basically a synthetic form of opium (street name heroin).. I myself had to be weaned off the pills under a doctors supervision after my body built a physical dependence on them..

Side effects include, but are not limited to: Nausea , Diarrhea(pissing out of your ass kind), cold sweats, flu-like symptoms, and painful aches throughout your body.. I didnt have no guaranteed contract with any boxing promoters but this problem siderailed and delayed my boxing career over 2 years..

It drains all the energy from u and u dont wanna go train and do hard excercises and run 5 miles whatever...

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Rose should probably rehab longer. You know, spending quality time with those contracts money from the Bulls and Adidas

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    Lol delusional Bulls fans are hilarious. You'll still worship him if he isn't playing opening day "LETS NTO RUSH IT GUYS HE TORE HIS ACL" lool.

LMao thats funny.. Iman Shumpert and Adrian Peterson suffered practically the same injury as Rose, and Shumpert tore his the same exact day!.. It makes me think there are problems in Roses life unforeseen and probably have nothing to do with bball

Hopefully Rose can make it on opening night. But don't want to rush it like Bogut, then miss half the year. Sitting out the first month may be wise. Bulls will be fine, they just need him in the playoffs. Too bad the Nets will still be unbeatable even if he makes a grand comeback.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac
    Yo my muscle memory a'int 100%

spit out my coffee after this one

Quote Originally Posted by JoHnNyBoXeR
    Lebron couldve easily won MVP in 2010-2011 but the voters had a bias against him since it was the year of 'The Decision'. That Decision broadcast was the most arrogant thing we've seen in professional sports.. But guess what ?

Lebron probably still deserved MVP that season....
    Lebron's averages: 26.7 PPG 7.5 RPG and 7.0 APG While shooting 51% on the season..

Derrick Rose 2010-2011 stats: 25.0 PPG 4.1 RPG 7.7 APG while shotting 44.5% fomr the field..

How about Kevin Durant?
    27.7 PPG 6.8 RPG and 3.9 APG while shooting 46.2% on the season..

Kobe Bryant?
    25.3 PPG 5.1 RPG and 4.7 APG while shotting 45% from the field..

And How about Amar'e Stoudemire? (this maybe will be his last ever elite season.. lets hope not)
    25.3 PPG 8.2 RPG and 2.6 APG while shooting 50.2% from the field..

And heres the man who got 2nd place in the MVP voting..
    Dwight Howard: 22.9 PPG 14.1 RPG 1.4 APG and 2.3 Blocks PG.. while shooting 59.3& throughtout the season.. and get this funny stat.. his Freew throw percentage of 59.6 is only 3 10ths of a percent higher than his FG percentage while guys are playing D against him.. I just found that to be a funny stat..

Moral of the Story.. Derrick Rose won MVP that year of 2010-2011 but any of those guys listed couldve also won it.. Lebron put up better numbers across the board..

The Chicago Bulls should get Rose drug tested.. Unfortunatly when u suffer a painful injury the doctors give prescriptions of strong Narcotic painkillers which is basically a synthetic form of opium (street name heroin).. I myself had to be weaned off the pills under a doctors supervision after my body built a physical dependence on them..

Side effects include, but are not limited to: Nausea , Diarrhea(pissing out of your ass kind), cold sweats, flu-like symptoms, and painful aches throughout your body.. I didnt have no guaranteed contract with any boxing promoters but this problem siderailed and delayed my boxing career over 2 years..

It drains all the energy from u and u dont wanna go train and do hard excercises and run 5 miles whatever...
    wrong, miami heat lost 9 out of their last 12 games agasint the top 8 teams in the league and d rose won the last 12 straight. he even had better stats then lebron against those elite teams. try again loser

Local High School Star CHi1PriDe's Avatar

Hell be back by day 1 guaranteed, I'm done, of he doesn't. Watching the full interview, he just said this is the most focus he's ever been and that it was so hard to sit out. He'll come back with a vengeance, looks like he put on a lot muscle.

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

You do realize when you tear a ligament...you rehab for the rest of your career. Athletes spend hours a day working out and stretching to avoid another potential injury to the same area. This board makes me want to

Operat.Northwoods=9/11 Horde of Temujin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    You're a moron. Contracts are two way streets.
    Like I said. Tool.
    Why rush. Sitting out one season is not excessive considering the severity of the injury. He is not on ****ing vacation nor is he out bowling.

Tool. That is a weak argument, siding with a pompous asshole like Reinsdorf (is he even making a fuss) and if the fans are true fans then they would understand his plight. Ask Orlando fans about Grant Hill or Penny.

Shortsighted, selfish, idiot.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    You do realize when you tear a ligament...you rehab for the rest of your career. Athletes spend hours a day working out and stretching to avoid another potential injury to the same area. This board makes me want to
    This. You can tell who never actually played organized sports by looking at posts about Rose. These clowns have no idea how many talented athletes never made it to professional competition in the first place because of stuff like ACL tears. Identical injuries don't have the same consequences for everbody. Some come back as good as before, others never reach their old level. Others never come back at all.

But with many NBA fans not knowing a single thing about basketball, it's not surprising that they buy into emotionally driven storylines and stupid phrases simplifying issues to bullsh*t like "clutch gene","wanting it more","Lol Rose is a f*ggot" and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    Has he at least recovered from his muscle memory problems?

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    Keep throwing the jabs man, you and I know he will be back to dominating soon enough.

Not surprised to see rival team fans in here trolling

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

steve francis 2.0

this guy is done

he won't ever play with the same level reckleness and ferocity that made his game work again.

dude gonna be spotting up for 3's and taking fadeways all day. he's done

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    steve francis 2.0

this guy is done

he won't ever play with the same level reckleness and ferocity that made his game work again.

dude gonna be spotting up for 3's and taking fadeways all day. he's done
    Of course. I mean, waiting 18 months to fully repair his knee will tell you that.