Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    An Icon Forever

Default Re: Concern: Pro Bush 'Traditionalists' Suck. Their views are based on withholding rights

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    Hello Hypocracy?

But yeah, you are absolutely correct.. Cant preach the about the gift of life on one hand and support murder on the other.

Your God doesnt differentiate between government sanctioned murder and regular murder....Murder is murder..

You got guys who are soo 'pro-life' they bomb an abortion clinic and kill 10 people... WTF sense does that make?

People think God has enlisted them to kill others and force this view on people in God's name... God doesnt need you to murder people over abortion or Gay rights or a picture of Muhammad or interacial marriage or any of the things that men murder people for and do it in the name of their God....
    Not al pro-life people want to bomb an abortion clinic. Stop generalizing people. You are just like the original poster of this thread. You generalize people. You seem to have an irrational hatred of Republicans along with XXenux.

Guess what? God called the army of Israel to kill their enemies. That included children and women. What are you going to say about that? Huh? Acting like you know the Bible.

And, YOU don't know God's thoughts on the death penalty. You're probably somebody who believes everything in the Bible is correct. Looks like somebody is in the religious right camp.

Rasheed and Xxeenux: OMGZ~!!!! Republicans and Bush IZ DEH EVILZ~!!!

Default Re: Concern: Pro Bush 'Traditionalists' Suck. Their views are based on withholding ri

Quote Originally Posted by Heilige
    Not al pro-life people want to bomb an abortion clinic. Stop generalizing people. You are just like the original poster of this thread. You generalize people. You seem to have an irrational hatred of Republicans along with XXenux.

Again, if you could read, I didn't generalize anyone. I even laid out categories of the people that support Bush, that's 95%, that's not a statistic I made up.

Guess what? God called the army of Israel to kill their enemies. That included children and women. What are you going to say about that? Huh? Acting like you know the Bible.
    What the hell are you talking about?
    And, YOU don't know God's thoughts on the death penalty. You're probably somebody who believes everything in the Bible is correct. Looks like somebody is in the religious right camp.
    He never said he did, but pro-lifers don't know sh*t either. I believe his point was to side with logic rather than obscured irrational beliefs that make people hypocrites.

Rasheed and Xxeenux: OMGZ~!!!! Republicans and Bush IZ DEH EVILZ~!!!
    There is a reason everyone hates America after the past 7 years, and it's not Barack O'Bama.

Plus, butchering my name gets you nowhere, is it really that tough to read it?

An Icon Forever

Default Re: Concern: Pro Bush 'Traditionalists' Suck. Their views are based on withholding ri

Quote Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
    Again, if you could read, I didn't generalize anyone. I even laid out categories of the people that support Bush, that's 95%, that's not a statistic I made up.

What the hell are you talking about?

He never said he did, but pro-lifers don't know sh*t either. I believe his point was to side with logic rather than obscured irrational beliefs that make people hypocrites.

There is a reason everyone hates America after the past 7 years, and it's not Barack O'Bama.

Plus, butchering my name gets you nowhere, is it really that tough to read it?

95% of the people who support Bush don't fall into those categories. You know it too. You don't have a link or anything. Do you think I'm going to believe that nonsense. It is not even worth debating with you when you imply everyone that supports Bush is a racist. You assume nazis,etc,etc vote Bush. Yeah. You think Republicans are racist. That's generalizing. You practically insulted everyone that votes Republican. You don't see anybody making anti-Democrat threads. You rbeliefs about who votes for Bush are illogical and irrational. Don't make any damn sense. I really hope you take back what you said.

95% of the people who support Bush don't fall into those categories. You know it too. You don't have a link or anything. Do you think I'm going to believe that nonsense. It is not even worth debating with you when you imply everyone that supports Bush is a racist. You assume nazis,etc,etc vote Bush. Yeah. You think Republicans are racist. That's generalizing. You practically insulted everyone that votes Republican. You don't see anybody making anti-Democrat threads. You rbeliefs about who votes for Bush are illogical and irrational. Don't make any damn sense. I really hope you take back what you said.
    Take it back? I didn't come up with it. If you think it's wrong, please rebuke it.

We know around 30% of the country supports him, and people like Pat Robertson and the Global warming/Holocaust deniers are what makes up his support.

Watch, I bet if you asked pro-creationists even on this board like Euclaire, who do you think he supported in 2004?

Face it, he's lost support of the real GOP (Hell, ask Joe Scarborough), and he has to hide behind Fox News to make people believe he has support.

I read the first post and a couple more after that and it was enough to make me never want to come back into this forum again. You kids get all this knowledge from your remedial history class and watching the daily show?

An Icon Forever

Take it back? I didn't come up with it. If you think it's wrong, please rebuke it.

We know around 30% of the country supports him, and people like Pat Robertson and the Global warming/Holocaust deniers are what makes up his support.

Watch, I bet if you asked pro-creationists even on this board like Euclaire, who do you think he supported in 2004?

Face it, he's lost support of the real GOP (Hell, ask Joe Scarborough), and he has to hide behind Fox News to make people believe he has support.
    I support him man. I don't even like Pat Robertson and all those other dickweeds. I know some people that support him but don't fall in those categories. I guess I can understand your point a little. Though, just because the majority doesn't support him doesn't mean they are right. The majority is not always right. Can you accept that. I am goign to give you a hypothetical situation. Say the majority of people didn't support or like MLK and what he stood for. Does that make them right? I know for a fact that during the American Revolution, in that time period a majority of people did not supprt the American colonies. Does that make them right? Bottom line is just because someone doesn't have majority support doesn't mean the person is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Suns4Life
    I read the first post and a couple more after that and it was enough to make me never want to come back into this forum again. You kids get all this knowledge from your remedial history class and watching the daily show?
    How humorous. :rollingeyes:

I support him man. I don't even like Pat Robertson and all those other dickweeds. I know some people that support him but don't fall in those categories. I guess I can understand your point a little. Though, just because the majority doesn't support him doesn't mean they are right. The majority is not always right. Can you accept that. I am goign to give you a hypothetical situation. Say the majority of people didn't support or like MLK and what he stood for. Does that make them right? I know for a fact that during the American Revolution, in that time period a majority of people did not supprt the American colonies. Does that make them right? Bottom line is just because someone doesn't have majority support doesn't mean the person is bad.
    I'm glad you don't support Pat Robertson. But you told me earlier this year republicans sat out of the 04 election or voted Libertarian and now you are saying you have full support of him. And of course I can admit at times the majority isn't right, and your examples are well taken. Hell, I think Hitler had a high approval rate in Germany.

An Icon Forever

Default Re: Concern: Pro Bush 'Traditionalists' Suck. Their views are based on withholding rights

(Posted in OT, but I want to hear some people's opinions)

Bill O'Reilly claims there is a "culture war" happening throughout America where 'Secular progressives' or commonly known as "Sp's" are trying to change our 'beloved USA'. Not only is Bill O'Reilly the most arrogant bigot bastard that has a TV show, they have a special network made specially for kissing the as$ of the Bush administration.

Let me go over the basic pro-Bush "Traditionalist" values

[LIST][*]For a senseless war[*]For pointless death penalties[*]hypocritically then against abortion[*]Somehow against stem cell research to cure cancer[*]Don't "Believe" in global warming[*]Some still for segregation[*]Against minimum wage (actually has a reason, unlike the rest)[*]Anti Gay Marriage[*]Don't believe in separation of state and church (Hell, ask P-Rob, he still thinks it isn't)[*]For Domestic spying[*]For warrant less searches[*]For warrant less wire tapping on domestic lines[*]Anti first amendment[*]Anti Marijuana[/LIST]

That's just a small portion of the list that these people believe in.

Now, don't get these people confused with true right wingers + libertarians. Their are good conservatives who still believe in personal freedoms. For example, Libertarians, known for their "Far right economic views" hate to be considered right wing; This is because they don't believe in the one way spectrum, just because they are 100% for capitalism, they truly believe in small government. They aren't with held by these pro Bush idiots, they believe in decriminalization of Marijuana, Stem cell research, Anti patriot act... they are for the constitution as true right-wingers should be.

Now, for the pro-Bushers: What the hell is wrong with these people? Do they have a mental defect? I mean, everything that goes wrong in this country, they just blame on liberals without reason or rationale. True, only about 30% of the country still approve of Bush, but that's 30% too f*cking many. Anyone who thinks they should give up personal freedom for a false sense of security should be deported.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"

---Benjamin Franklin

Why are people against Stem cell research? I mean, there is a reason (although irrational) for being against abortion, but to be against Stem Cell research has no logical reasoning behind it. All that it proves being against it is that people are anti-science and purely blind pro-catholicism. Now, I'm not anti Christian, hell I'm a baptist myself. But, I'm annoyed by people who withhold reason when they vote.

Now eliminating it down, it is shown that 95% of the Bush supporters are one or more of the following:
    [LIST][*]Neo-Nazi[*]White Supremacist[*]Classic Nazi[*]Blinded Catholic/Protestant followers[*]Fascists[*]Anti Gay (Hardaway voted for Bush)[*]Or simply not educated enough to understand politics[/LIST]
    Now, that worries me that that big of a chunk of our population(30%) is still degraded down into these people classes.

I'll stop for now.

In true unbiased style. I'm glad you feel the need for both sides of the argument.

George Bush has convictions and sticks to them. I don't personally agree with half of his views, but I respect him as a person simply because he isn't a spineless jerk who would turn on you in an instant.

The issue with gay marriage arises from America's unwillingness to seperate the legal construct of marriage from the religious construct of marriage. I feel if we were to simply call these two constructs by seperate names, people would be (slightly) more willing to allow a legal union between two members of the same sex. But mostly it boils down to religious beliefs.

Laws are essentially based on morals, and some people believe that homosexuality is not moral. This extends to anti-abortion beliefs, which then extends to opposition against federally funded stem cell research. The issue isn't about the research, it's the source of the cells.

Your list of 95% of Bush supporters is misleading and essentially uses the same tactics that you oppose Bush-supporters using. It skews the facts so that people misconstrue what the underlying message is.

As a Bush supporter, let me see where I fit in!

Neo-Nazi - YEAH ZOMBIE HITLER FTW
    White Supremacist - No, that can't be true! I had a black friend once!!
    Classic Nazi - Only because I'm a snazzy dresser!
    Blinded Catholic/Protestant followers - Well, I just read CS Lewis...
    Fascists - You seem to have a hard-on for the Nazi theme here.
    Anti Gay (Hardaway voted for Bush) - I support hot lesbians
    Or simply not educated enough to understand politics - 4.0 GPA, 2350/2400 SAT, in a uni .gov class, accepted to fairly exclusive private liberal arts college.

Damn, you got me.

As easy as it is to say Bush is evil, Bush is selfish, Bush is in this conspiracy and that conspiracy, reality most likely lies elsewhere. Am I saying he's a perfect President? Nay. Am I saying I believe he HAS generally done his best to do what he felt was right, at the cost of his reputation, party, and legacy? Yes.

The Only Way

As easy as it is to say Bush is evil, Bush is selfish, Bush is in this conspiracy and that conspiracy, reality most likely lies elsewhere. Am I saying he's a perfect President? Nay. Am I saying I believe he HAS generally done his best to do what he felt was right, at the cost of his reputation, party, and legacy? Yes.
    Heilige, nexus knows the majority isnt always right (as presented in the 2004 election) but bush is a FREAKING JOKE.

People say "o bush is so awesome because he doesnt go back on what he says."
    Yet, what he does isnt working but he still keeps doing it and can only solve it by prolonging the problem. The british who were at 7,100 troops can control southern Iraq and pull out troops and the US sends in 120,000 troops (i know im off) and add another 21,000 to fix a never ending problem and still cant secure it. Does Bush have any logic whatsoever? Does he even think about what decisions he is making?

I seriously dont think he does. A texas politcian should never be a president. Why? Because the texas government blows and someone with that background isnt experience enough/credible enough to run for president.

If you want to know why the texas government is so screwed up. Just ask me.

Saw a basketball once

Sounds like lots of mindless little lemming communist pinkos on here. Pro-terrorist commie pinkos (aka liberals, democrats, progressives) want to turn America into a communist dump and destroy the constitution. Communist liberalism are the ones whose views are based on witholding rights, well they do not believe people have rights because they do not believe in a Creator. They believe government gives rights. Communist liberals believe oppressing people because that is the core to communism. The only good communist is a dead one!

Nope. That's not true pal. I know alot of Christians who don't believe in everything the Bible says. They don't have to belieev th eBible is 100% infallible.
    I know plenty of 'christians' who dont believe everything the bible says too..
    they arent real christians ...... you dont get to splice Gods word, take some and leave the rest...accept what you like and reject the rest

dont make me laugh...

That what Im talking about when I talk about supposed 'christians' ignoring and twisting God's words to fit the will of men

the people who commit violence and oppresion in this manner are simply cowards who hide behind the shield of God's name to do the devil's work

YOU do not speak for all Christians. I don't think you know what Christianity is for you to say that.
    I went to christian and catholic school my whole life...I was an alter boy.. I know about christianity and the nature of christians very well...

Lets GO PENS!

You know if we cut and run millions of Iraqi's will die, and it will be a HUGE victory for the terrorists.

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball
    You know if we cut and run millions of Iraqi's will die, and it will be a HUGE victory for the terrorists.
    Wow you sound exactly like Bush..Our troops are fighting a faceless enemy. They don't have another army to attack. They just sit there getting attacked and reacting. So lets send some more over there to die!!! Great Idea!!

The Only Way

Neo-Nazi - YEAH ZOMBIE HITLER FTW
    White Supremacist - No, that can't be true! I had a black friend once!!
    Classic Nazi - Only because I'm a snazzy dresser!
    Blinded Catholic/Protestant followers - Well, I just read CS Lewis...
    Fascists - You seem to have a hard-on for the Nazi theme here.
    Anti Gay (Hardaway voted for Bush) - I support hot lesbians
    Or simply not educated enough to understand politics - 4.0 GPA, 2350/2400 SAT, in a uni .gov class, accepted to fairly exclusive private liberal arts college.

Damn, you got me.

You said you were at a community college and that you were horrible at math. I am calling BS.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
    You said you were at a community college and that you were horrible at math. I am calling BS.
    Lol of course it's BS. He said to AdamCZ he is in 9th grade.