Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Ariana Grande is how old again?!

if its pedo to like Ariana, then Stephen Curry's wife should be arrested for marrying someone who looks like a 12 yr old boy (nba reference to make it easy to understand,lol)

wait wait wait...
    a bunch of dudes just admitted to wanting to fvck 15 year olds and they call ME the pedophile?!?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    wait wait wait...
    a bunch of dudes just admitted to wanting to fvck 15 year olds and they call ME the pedophile?!?
    lol you want to f*ck 15 year olds too if you admit your basic human nature, you are repressing yourself and in denial due to negative stigma from society and repressing yourself.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    If you could see through the "lies" of religion so easily then you could see through the "lies" of modern society and it's complete "f*ck u" to human nature even easier.
    I don't buy the notion that these are "lies of modern society", because men hold most of the power in society. Why would men deny themselves the very thing they covet by establishing it as taboo?

If I'm not mistaken ovulation/menses starts at girls even EARLIER at a young age in 2013 due to certain hormones and stuff, so they'd be getting fukked even earlier had they existed back then.
    The point is she looks severely underdeveloped though. Her appearance indicates that she's barely gone through those bodily changes. Girls these days also have a tendency to develop physically at a rapid rate due to those same hormones. 15 year olds are frequently starting to be built as grown women, and that's what I'm getting at. They may be 15, but their bodies are far more developed than Ariana's.
    Last edited by HardwoodLegend; 07-07-2013 at 04:28 PM.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    lol you want to f*ck 15 year olds too if you admit your basic human nature, you are repressing yourself and in denial due to negative stigma from society and repressing yourself.
    Stop trying to speak for all men with this pseudo-social science.

yeah i think 15 year old girls are hot but thats okay for me. not a bunch of mid-20's dudes saying how much they want to bang someone that is 15...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    The reason and "common sense" are only in your brain due to societal conventions that changed about 100 years ago.

If you were born any time before then, your "reason" and "common sense" would be very different.
    You can also argue rape, incest, and cheating are natural impulses, and even though we are wired to be savages to act on impulse, our brain can control those impulses and dictate what is proper or not.

The human being is not the same as the caveman days. We have evolve consciously and intellectual evolution is what differentiates us from the savage beast. To say we are the same is erroneous in a sense logic.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Who's the 9 year old in your avatar?
    My sister with a hat on. I liked the hat. Nothing more, nothing less.

wait wait wait...
    I would have no regrets screwing 16yr+ females.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    how old is your sister?

how old is your sister?
    now that i look back on it this probably wasn't a good comment...

Selena Gomez is your sister?

I felt dirty looking at the picture OP posted. That's a child's body.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    I don't buy the notion that these are "lies of modern society", because men hold most of the power in society. Why would men deny themselves the very thing they covet by establishing it as taboo?
    - two words. father. daughter. protectiveness.
    - Men are ABSOLUTELY DEFINITELY not one uniform crew of brothers with single purposes. many are traitors to their gender. Their ties are weaker than socioeconomic or religious ties when analyzing factions.
    - self discipline and restraint are tenements of masculinity
    - obviously age of consent is in direct judgment with a teenager/adults judgment
    - Male jealousy/paternity testing/madonna-whoer complex. "he who breaks the hymen owns her heart"
    - Continuation of religious/cultural monagamous traditions which were a segueway from PRIOR polygamous cultures in order to appeal to the vast majority of "average men" by providing them one wife and thus ensuring the tools for a more prosperous civilization where each fellow had nookie and nuclear families and all that.. the problem is you don't get unlimited teen poon like high school jocks do. Hook-Up culture and modern day america are more reminiscent of that which is backwards to backwards people (Stage 1 Poly = Stage 3 poly.

I agree tho Ariana is not filled out lol.

5-time NBA All-Star

You can also argue rape, incest, and cheating are natural impulses, and even though we are wired to be savages to act on impulse, our brain can control those impulses and dictate what is proper or not.

The human being is not the same as the caveman days. We have evolve consciously and intellectual evolution is what differentiates us from the savage beast. To say we are the same is erroneous in a sense logic.
    Vast majority of dudes in history who were banging girls under 18 did not act on impulse lol.