Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Default Re: Ariana Grande is how old again?!

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Vast majority of dudes in history who were banging girls under 18 did not act on impulse lol.
    Yea but we also have saints who knew it was wrong to act on those impulses back then. The Buddha figure this sh*t out 2,000 years ago, and it is a shame we have not caught up to his conscious evolution 2,000 years later.

Impulses do control our needs and wants, but the mind also has a role in dictating what is right or wrong. Call it superficial all you want, but ethics is as integral as our biology in formulating our perception and how we view our reality on a conscious level.

I think if the times dictate such an impulse is wrong, we should uphold it's integrity because time in and of itself is just as important as impulse. Ignoring it and just say we should act like savages is a farce that does not take in the full scope of human thought on a conscious level.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    You can also argue rape, incest, and cheating are natural impulses, and even though we are wired to be savages to act on impulse, our brain can control those impulses and dictate what is proper or not.

The human being is not the same as the caveman days. We have evolve consciously and intellectual evolution is what differentiates us from the savage beast. To say we are the same is erroneous in a sense logic.
    Was William Shakespeare a caveman? Was Newton? Was Charles Dickens? Was Alexander Dumas? Was Rosseau a caveman? Was Hobbes a caveman? Was Mohammad a caveman? Was Plato? Was Marcus Aurelius? Was Aristotle? Were they not men of reason? Why were they banging 14 year olds?
    Last edited by Nick Young; 07-08-2013 at 04:31 AM.

this is a totally serious question, what is this girl famous for?

People still talkin about ariana grande? used to do the same, then i realized something...

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    The human being is not the same as the caveman days. We have evolve consciously and intellectual evolution is what differentiates us from the savage beast. To say we are the same is erroneous in a sense logic.

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch
    People still talkin about ariana grande? used to do the same, then i realized something...

Heart rate almost doubled, love her.

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch

Damn I've never seen her as good as that.

I usually hit open layups Ron Jeremy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    There's definitely attractive females whom are underage.

My mind then tells me, she is still mentally young.

It's messed up. The guys talking abut 200 years ago it was "cool" to bang underage girls is wrong. Back then women had no rights and they were much more an object than equals to males. So, naturally, without civilization and morals, men would do these things with underage girls. It's definitely not right, those girls can barely even understand what's going on when they're 16.

Sure, you can stick your wiener in there and be an animal all you want but it doesn't make it right in today's world where we have evolved to more than animals.

That girl seriously looks like a 12 year old, if not younger. Y'all nikkaz thirsty and straight up acting stupid. Gross.

I find small, short girls super sexy. My girl is only 5'0, but she doesn't look like a 12 year old. There's such a difference between petite girls, and obviously immature girls whom are still going through their development.
    By your logic no one should ever have sex with Ariana because she looks underage? And yes girls at 16 are perfectly ready for intercourse, they want it, nature tells them to seek it, so why not?

whatever happened to mr im so rad?

does he still post on ish?

5-time NBA All-Star

It's messed up. The guys talking abut 200 years ago it was "cool" to bang underage girls is wrong. Back then women had no rights and they were much more an object than equals to males. So, naturally, without civilization and morals, men would do these things with underage girls. It's definitely not right, those girls can barely even understand what's going on when they're 16.

Sure, you can stick your wiener in there and be an animal all you want but it doesn't make it right in today's world where we have evolved to more than animals.

That girl seriously looks like a 12 year old, if not younger. Y'all nikkaz thirsty and straight up acting stupid. Gross.

I find small, short girls super sexy. My girl is only 5'0, but she doesn't look like a 12 year old. There's such a difference between petite girls, and obviously immature girls whom are still going through their development.
    Not a single person said banging younger girls was cool.

This was simply a counter to an aggressive shaming tactic by OP. It's simply NOT unnatural/evil.

And there is no way in ****ing hell that this modern day 2013 generation is touching dudes in the Enlightenment or Feudal Japan in terms of "evolution"

And people from 200 years back were arguably more hardworking, honest, trustworthy and far less animalistic than the instant gratification weak lazy selfish sociopaths that's a tragic facet of many girls and boys today
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 07-08-2013 at 09:54 AM.

Banned

LAWL Stop trying to rewrite history. Dont be fooled by feminist rhetoric bullshit.

Women were never 'used as objects' at any point in history.

Every single culture always saves it's women and children first in dangerous situations. Men go to war and sacrifice their lives and always have throughout human history to protect their women and children.

Both genders have been equally opressed by the ruling elites just in different ways.

Learn real history, not bullshit madeup feminist history that makes up lies such as 'fuedal lords used to bang peasant wives on their wedding nights and the church believed women had no souls.'

Who instills the morals? Was Plato immoral? Was Aristotle? Was Shakespeare immoral? So it's only 200 years ago that humans suddenly started to become moral? What brought about this magical collective change?

Instead of attacking me, please answer my questions.

2000 years ago every single educated Roman citizen had The Illiad and Aeneid COMMITED TO MEMORY. Today people have trouble remembering their own phone number.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 07-08-2013 at 10:40 AM.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    This was simply a counter to an aggressive shaming tactic by OP. It's simply NOT unnatural/evil.
    I said it's creepy and gross. Stop twisting my words. I'm not one for establishing moral codes. The fact that it's deemed unlawful in many places is out of my hands.

Of course it's natural. We see it in nature. We also see men parked out in front of elementary schools, so that's natural too. The issue here is that it disgusts me due to the fact that I find underdeveloped bodies with ample growing left to do unattractive.

Stop overthinking $hit and trying to sound all scholarly.

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    whatever happened to mr im so rad?

does he still post on ish?
    I thought he killed himself, but he deleted his last tweet and made his Twitter private. Idk if that was him or not - I assume he's dead.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=303501

Quote Originally Posted by kaiteng
    She has a face of Bollywood superstar.
    get off the drugs, he has nothing in common with those nasty indian broads.