Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star indiefan23's Avatar

Default repost: Rosey Picture: Why Derrick Rose For MVP Is Hype

You guys told me to come back after Rose won his MVP award so here I am.

But I'll change the title of my article:

Rosey Picture: Why The Bulls Are Not In The NBA Finals.

It kinda works both ways. Enjoy.

http://www.fullcourtpest.com/2011/02...or-mvp-is.html

Default Re: repost: Rosey Picture: Why Derrick Rose For MVP Is Hype

Quote Originally Posted by indiefan23

It kinda works both ways. Enjoy.

http://www.fullcourtpest.com/2011/02...or-mvp-is.html
    Point Guard? Dee-Rose? Guy who said Tyson Chandler was the best defensive center in the league? Where are all of you?

Banned

Just got to say that, yeah Rose played bad, but they wouldn't have gotten to the conference finals with any other point guard except Deron and maybe CP3. In other words, he didn't really play bad, he just didn't play well enough.
    Hopefully no one tries to tell me he's a top 5 player or best point guard in the league again though.

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Just got to say that, yeah Rose played bad, but they wouldn't have gotten to the conference finals with any other point guard except Deron and maybe CP3. In other words, he didn't really play bad, he just didn't play well enough.
    Hopefully no one tries to tell me he's a top 5 player or best point guard in the league again though.
    I think they cruise with Nash. I think they prolly do better with Westbrook too. They dominate with Rondo.

And maybe some of the blame lies with COY Thibs? I 'really' hope he is not the rich man's SVG/Mike Brown.

Very good NBA starter

Still the best PG in the league. People have bad playoffs at young ages. It happens, when Dirk played bad or LJ in delectable years they learn from it and come back stronger years later. This is why I told fellow bulls fans I was just happy to make it to the ECF. Rose and the bulls are clearly not ready. We need someone else who can actually dribble. Rose needs to improve his shot selection. Heat were double,triple,traps etc... He will get use to it. Great thing is he only 22 and a hard worker. I still don't think any PG are better then him.

Very good NBA starter

I think they cruise with Nash. I think they prolly do better with Westbrook too. They dominate with Rondo.

And maybe some of the blame lies with COY Thibs? I 'really' hope he is not the rich man's SVG/Mike Brown.
    They wouldn't do shit with old ass Nash. Lmao at Rondo. Look at the defense they played on Rose compared to Rondo. They doubled on p/rxtraps etc.... Rose was the only one who can create on this team.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    Still the best PG in the league. People have bad playoffs at young ages. It happens, when Dirk played bad or LJ in delectable years they learn from it and come back stronger years later. This is why I told fellow bulls fans I was just happy to make it to the ECF. Rose and the bulls are clearly not ready. We need someone else who can actually dribble. Rose needs to improve his shot selection. Heat were double,triple,traps etc... He will get use to it. Great thing is he only 22 and a hard worker. I still don't think any PG are better then him.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Rysio
    Who better?

Banned

Not Nash anymore, he's not what he used to be, and Not Westbrook. Rondo would be somewhat close if he was playing as well as alst year.
    Well I think that part of it is Thibs doesn't use Boozer well, though part of that is because Boozer was a perfect fit for Sloan, who was one of the best offensive coaches in the league, and Rose just isn't the player Deron is and can't get him the same shots.

5-time NBA All-Star

Haha, Did you spend two months underneath your bed. Please provide a link to the original thread. Was there ever an article that was so destined to fail. Filled with your pyschological crisis of delusions granduer and hater madness motus operandi. You even said you knew how the journalist voted and their traditional traits. And what, not one other player got more than 4 first place votes. Were you going to wait around for Rose's next bad moment if it took 12 years? You a funny dude. No offense but it was a landslide, not even remotely close. How did I predict that in late Jan. when SA, Dallas, Miami, Boston and LA all had better records and Orlando was only a game and a half back?

Wow, part two isn't at all related to part one. But to you, in your crazy mind it was a logical leap. Rose won the MVP and he earned it.

They wouldn't do shit with old ass Nash. Lmao at Rondo. Look at the defense they played on Rose compared to Rondo. They doubled on p/rxtraps etc.... Rose was the only one who can create on this team.
    Yea, old ass Nash just led the league in dimes son with far inferior offensive players. They cruise with him. Best 1 in the league. Are you effing serious. ;0

Banned

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

I can't believe people still can't grasp that the MVP is a regular season award and is not at all meant to determine who the best player in the league.

I argued for Rose for MVP all year because I thought he deserved...although Dirk was very close imo.

But I also said all year that Rose is over-rated and definitely not why the Bulls were winning.

What the OP still can't grasp is that MVP does not mean what he thinks it does.

Just make a "Rose is over-rated as shit thread".....and I'll agree with it.

But please stop the Rose did not deserve MVP shit. Yes he did. Deal with it.

College star

more like an undersized SG.

Banned

Are you gonna keep bumping this topic for weeks as well?