Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    Dunking on everybody in the park alexd's Avatar

Default Re: Lance Armstrong is spot on(Re: James PEDs debate)

You have to be naive to think that athletes don t use drugs etc.all of them start juicing from a young age.sure many of them are freak of nature and more gifted than others but they all juice
    someone said that he s not juiced or it would have been proved at the olympics.first of all all us teams players etc are tested by american labs etc and not by the labs that test other athletes from other countries
    but all professional athletes juice up.from track and field to swimming and ofc basketball.weights,training and genes can get you that far but you have to use pbe to catch up with the competition.that s a truth everyone knows but won t admit ofc

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    the way you blindly defend NBA players is starting to make me think youre getting paid for this....

everyone dopes even your precious heroes. stern just chooses to protect them as much as possible. grow up bro.
    The way you fail to argue with the point I made demonstrates the fact that you have nothing relevant to say. I have never said no one is doping. I have repeatedly said there is no proof. You or someone else come with some proof, I'll acknowledge it. Until then? Aim your idiocy in another direction, please.

Lebron, wade,and d12 are all on steriods. Derrick Rose on the other hand had his steriods laced, thats why he have muscle memory problems.