Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Trayvon Martin: The Movie being discussed for 2015 release

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    Seriously though, they will make a "made for tv" movie about this case.

You posted one scenario.

There are also those who ride Zimmermans d1ck, and could make a movie the exact opposite of what you posted.

"Thug TM beats up his teachers, has a grill, smokes weed. Respectable, neighborhood hero George Zimmerman puts his life on the line every day to keep everyone safe. Thug Tray pops out of the bushes and beats George Zimmerman to a bloody pulp, Zimmerman begs the thug to stop, Zimmerman says stop or ill shoot, seriously stop, I don't want to have to kill you, George reluctantly pulls his gun and shoots the thug ****** dead. George feels terrible, he is crying at the scene, wondering why he was randomly attacked and wishes he didn't have to shoot."

Anyone can use satire brother man
    Lets be real its super politically incorrect to even talk about Zim not being a bastard who deserves to rot in hell. Frankly I think Zim racially profiled trayvon and is physically extremely weak. with that said I think if you are getting your head slammed into the ground you are justified in shooting the guy to prevent further damage.

I would never state that opinion in real life. Today at work i claimed ignorance of the case and said i was surprised zim got let go. It probably wouldnt cost me my job, but you never know, corporate America tries to give a very pc image. Eg. everyone firing paula deen's racist ass and making Hibbert say sorry for making the no homo joke.

Nobody with any money is going to make a pro zimmerman movie. You would be stupid to.

The majority of people online tend to defend George Zimmerman and claim his innocence.

The majority of people in REAL life, face to face, tend to act like they aren't informed, or they state that Zimmerman should be in jail. Like you said, it is more PC to NOT defend George Zimmerman.

OP was painting a picture as if its unfair, and EVERYONE thinks GZ is a monster. When almost everyone in this forum claims his innocence, kinda backwards.

don't be mad yours wasnt as good as the OP's.. you just aint creative

NBA rookie of the year

The majority of people online tend to defend George Zimmerman and claim his innocence.

The majority of people in REAL life, face to face, tend to act like they aren't informed, or they state that Zimmerman should be in jail. Like you said, it is more PC to NOT defend George Zimmerman.

OP was painting a picture as if its unfair, and EVERYONE thinks GZ is a monster. When almost everyone in this forum claims his innocence, kinda backwards.
    OP's post was exaggerated. Its based on the image that the media tried to sell of trayvon. Media showed a picture of a 12 year old trayvon when they were first talking about the story.

We later found out how he was 17 years old and tall and athletic. Also we found out that he wasn't the perfect angle the media initially reported. None of that is all that relevant, as Trayvon never didnt anything deserving of being killed. Its just that the media was super biased toward him.

A realistic version of the movie imo, would show a teen with some problems in school, that enjoyed weed and fighting and cussed a lot. But it would also show Zimmerman as a guy who racially profiled him and thought he was a criminal because of his appearance. At some point yes trayvon fought zim and got the upperhand.

Its not the movie we will get though I am convinced it will be closer to OP's post. Not as corny but basically it will make people who didnt follow the trial wonder how Zim got away with it.

Edit: Also I do believe that Trayvon's death was tragic. He was just going home from the store to his dad's place. He didnt deserve to die.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 07-16-2013 at 01:09 AM.

"Thug TM beats up his teachers, has a grill, smokes weed. Respectable, neighborhood hero George Zimmerman puts his life on the line every day to keep everyone safe. Thug Tray pops out of the bushes and beats George Zimmerman to a bloody pulp, Zimmerman begs the thug to stop, Zimmerman says stop or ill shoot, seriously stop, I don't want to have to kill you, George reluctantly pulls his gun and shoots the thug ****** dead. George feels terrible, he is crying at the scene, wondering why he was randomly attacked and wishes he didn't have to shoot."
    I gotta be honest, this is pretty close to what I think happened. minus the crying at the scene....that was a little much.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash88
    Cut to a dark apartment, where Zimmerman, played by Luis Guzman, is doing pull-ups
    They constantly said Zim was too obese and too soft to do anything even slightly physical.

"That's too bad," Zimmerman says. He then empties his entire gun cartridge into the baby-faced teen. "It looks like your dog ate it."
    You took dialogue lessons from Zimmerman?

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

I heard skittles are going to be the main sponsor can anyone confirm?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    They constantly said Zim was too obese and too soft to do anything even slightly physical.
    In the movie Zim will look like brock lesnar. And will kill Trayvon in cold blood for talking back to him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps

I know dude, I was chuckling at the thing from the get go, but when he dropped "Zimmerman played by Luis Guzman" i damn near fell outta my chair.

The Martins already have a trademark set up. Ready for profits!

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    In the movie Zim will look like brock lesnar. And will kill Trayvon in cold blood for talking back to him.
    It would make sense in some ways if he looked like Brock Lesner cause it would take the smallest punch to drop him on his ass.

Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

Bump for hilarity.

This shit is fckn gold. OP is hilarious.

Trayvon story got The Blindside treatment. I'm not laughing at the tragedy but this Hollywood translation is funny funny shit.

Slo mo shot of the freshly laundered hoodie zip up had me geekin. Luis Guzman tatted with 'fear' & 'hate' had me dyin too lmao

RIP Trayvon though, I just enjoyed that post's hyperbole in movie format too much not to laugh.

Brilliant thread

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    This shit is fckn gold. OP is hilarious.
    OP didn't write that.