Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Kobe Bryant 62pts in 3quarters vs Dirk's Mavs (Classic)

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    [COLOR="Red"]LIST OF MEMORABLE KOBE PLAYOFF MOMENTS[/COLOR]

N/A
    Well put

Kobe's most memorable playoff moment is "the Brick Game" aka the worst Finals G7 played by a superstar ever.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    1987,1988, 1989

Average points per game 109.9, 108.2, 109.2
    Average offensive rating 108.3, 108.0, 107.8

2005, 2006, 2007

Average points per game 97.2, 97.0, 98.7
    Average offensive rating 106.1, 106.2, 106.5
    Who was the top 5 scorers in 1987 and wat were their ppg? Wow those averages are high which have noting to do with anything. Please name the top 5 pooh in 87. Mj 37 ppg and the next player was 29 ppg In 06 when the rule changes and refs going happy. Kobe could only manage to score 2 more ppg then 6'1 Allen Iverson none of what u posted means anything

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by KOBE143
    Kobe 2006 season is arguably the best season of all time for a perimeter player and he accomplished it in the toughest/best defensive era of all time..

Kobe is no doubt top 5 GOAT player at worst..

Pls that stuff came with the rule changes. Iverson uped his scoring and even his FG% was higher then ever. Kobe only scored 2 more points then Iverson.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    You know... I understand the strategy behind repeating the notion that Bryant doesn't have any memorable playoff games or moments. It's one of those things that could possibly stick over time through repetition and become a statement accepted by a majority of people, whether true or not. The problem is that there is major push back right now that shows that statement to be false. People are posting videos and the like.

It is probably best to drop the campaign for now and then take it up again when people aren't really paying attention.
    Another MaxFly post talking about Kobe. No one is buying the Boston/Pierce avatar gimmick.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Another MaxFly post talking about Kobe. No one is buying the Boston/Pierce avatar gimmick.
    Was T-Mac a Point Forward or not?!

I think 61 points at MSG will also be regarded more highly than the 81 point game.

He's talked about other players and topics without mentioning Bryant.

Yet, you post about Kobe 24/7? But since he's not trolling like you (posting dumb sh!t, then wen the facts show otherwise doesn't respond), you assume him not to be a Celtics fan? Smh..

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    You miss that guy who played in Chicago during the 80s and 90s?
    I miss him too, yeah.

But he never had scoring bursts like Kobe. Never. Never had 62 points in 3 quarters of play, outscoring an entire Championship caliber team on his own. Never scored 81. And don't even try to tell me he didn't "want" to. He wanted to murder everyone, especially early in his career.

Very good NBA starter

You know... I understand the strategy behind repeating the notion that Bryant doesn't have any memorable playoff games or moments. It's one of those things that could possibly stick over time through repetition and become a statement accepted by a majority of people, whether true or not. The problem is that there is major push back right now that shows that statement to be false. People are posting videos and the like.

It is probably best to drop the campaign for now and then take it up again when people aren't really paying attention.

Surprise surprise. You're in a Kobe Bryant thread. You post more about Bryant than almost anyone else on ISH. In fact, I don't see you in threads that aren't related to LeBron, the Heat, or Bryant. I can't begin to imagine what your post count would be if we weren't deleting so much of the Kobe/LeBron foolishness we see on a daily basis. It's like you have some sort of weird fetish.

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32

I rule the local playground

Shaq held Kobe back scoring wise big time. I remember the game in 2002 when he scored 56 in 3 quarters against Memphis. I remember Shaq was out and I was like,this should be fun. Bam. 56 in 3 quarters.
    So stupid Kobe doesn't have a 70 point game. He was on pace for it so many times. Without Shaq, he'd likely have like 10 career 70 point games.

The reality is, Kobe should've had his own team since he was 21. Season 00/01. He was more than ready. I think Kobe became the lakers #1 in 2003 but it was still a Shaq centric triangle at that point. Only when Phil came back the second time, he had Kobe as a centerpiece of the offense.

But no regrets I guess. Kobe's great as it is. Fel he could've been even more, perhaps much more butit worked out in the end and it's all that matters.

Surprise surprise. You're in a Kobe Bryant thread. You post more about Bryant than almost anyone else on ISH. In fact, I don't see you in threads that aren't related to LeBron, the Heat, or Bryant. I can't begin to imagine what your post count would be if we weren't deleting so much of the Kobe/LeBron foolishness we see on a daily basis. It's like you have some sort of weird fetish.
    Basically

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    Who was the top 5 scorers in 1987 and wat were their ppg? Wow those averages are high which have noting to do with anything. Please name the top 5 pooh in 87. Mj 37 ppg and the next player was 29 ppg In 06 when the rule changes and refs going happy. Kobe could only manage to score 2 more ppg then 6'1 Allen Iverson none of what u posted means anything
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

Kobe ftw