Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: New pictures of Tsarnaev

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Interesting that you and the other conspiracy nuts in here are screaming for proof and here you've offered a ton of conclusions and not offered anything yourself in the way of proof for any of it.
    Are you really this simple minded ? The proof is that there is no proof.... There's no video/picture of him dropping the back pack. They said they have the video, so why can't they release it? And before you tell me "It's for the courts/trial", keep in mind that they've released pretty much every single evidence to make them look guilty aside from the evidence of them actually committing the crime (placing the back pack)...

And please open your eyes and realize that the back pack resembles nothing that those 2 brothers wore.... One was grey (Tamerlan's) and the other was white (Dzhokhar's). The backpack that exploded was completely black and looks exactly like the one i posted in the picture on previous pages.

Until they release the video of them placing the backpack like they said, i'm not gonna believe this shit. There's nothing wrong with releasing it.... Just like there's nothing wrong with releasing the video of a plane hitting the Pentagon.... but of course we've never seen. Makes you wonder, doesn't it...??

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    You must not know a lot about chechnya.

Yes, I really think that. Those explanations make a lot more sense than anything you might possibly be able to come up with.
    Sucks to be you then....

How crazy would it be if he was found innocent?

Quote Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
    Sucks to be you then....
    solid argument

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    How crazy would it be if he was found innocent?
    That's not going to happen. Too much evidence of him before the bombing and clearly his actions afterward speak for themselves

Quote Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
    Are you really this simple minded ? The proof is that there is no proof.... There's no video/picture of him dropping the back pack. They said they have the video, so why can't they release it? And before you tell me "It's for the courts/trial", keep in mind that they've released pretty much every single evidence to make them look guilty aside from the evidence of them actually committing the crime (placing the back pack)...

And please open your eyes and realize that the back pack resembles nothing that those 2 brothers wore.... One was grey (Tamerlan's) and the other was white (Dzhokhar's). The backpack that exploded was completely black and looks exactly like the one i posted in the picture on previous pages.

Until they release the video of them placing the backpack like they said, i'm not gonna believe this shit. There's nothing wrong with releasing it.... Just like there's nothing wrong with releasing the video of a plane hitting the Pentagon.... but of course we've never seen. Makes you wonder, doesn't it...??
    Okay. Well, I see you wrote a reply and you quoted my post when you did so...but the trouble I'm having here is that you either didn't read the post you were replying to or you just failed entirely to grasp the irony I was pointing out.

You've done an admirable job casting aspersions on what other people have offered as proof of the Tsarnaevs' guilt, which I have no problem with at all regardless of whether I agree or not. The post of yours I was quoting drew some very concrete conclusions of your own. I was merely pointing out that you offered no proof for any of them. That's a problem for me.

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

If people actually think this pathetic loser is not guilty then I lose hope in Merica.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Jones
    If people actually think this pathetic loser is not guilty then I lose hope in Merica.
    Dude going to school to be a doctor is a pathetic loser

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Okay. Well, I see you wrote a reply and you quoted my post when you did so...but the trouble I'm having here is that you either didn't read the post you were replying to or you just failed entirely to grasp the irony I was pointing out.

You've done an admirable job casting aspersions on what other people have offered as proof of the Tsarnaevs' guilt, which I have no problem with at all regardless of whether I agree or not. The post of yours I was quoting drew some very concrete conclusions of your own. I was merely pointing out that you offered no proof for any of them. That's a problem for me.
    I just did in my previous post....?

So how did hey frame the two? How did they know they would be at the Boston marathon?

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal
    Can't say I'm surprised.
    Of course you can't, story is 2 months old

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    So how did hey frame the two? How did they know they would be at the Boston marathon?
    That's not how it works... watch the videos i posted couple of pages back. It explains how all these terrorist attacks are done by the FBI.

NBA rookie of the year

The shot of him with the laser on his forehead is incredible.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    this is the most interesting thing ive seen.. WHY IS HE holding the backpack like that? and where did you find this?

and look at his face and demeanor? that dude looks like a psychopathic killer.. not these 2 russian nobodies.

After doing almost zero research on this matter, and studying only that photograph now, for the first time, two issues are brought to my mind concerning this unknown person's holding of that backpack:

1) He's holding it like that so as to keep it somewhat far away from his head and torso, but not in such a way as to needlessly raise suspicion (like, say, holding it at extended arm's length). It could be he was nervous about holding a bag of explosives right next to his spine (although, at the marginally increased range attained by holding the bag in any position, this is probably a reassurance of negligible efficacy).

2) Holding it like that, assuming it contains a homemade bomb contained in a pressure cooker, seems impractical. I would assume something like that would be relatively heavy, and thus wearing the bag on his back or in some other fashion would be more comfortable. So perhaps that's an argument for there being nothing sinister in the bag. Or at least nothing sinister and heavy.