Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Dwyane Wades Ex-Wife on the street

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME

[COLOR="White"]....[/COLOR]

saw this on another site.. She is obviously CRAZY and she needs to get her ass up have some self respect..

I followed some of the details and its all basically her fault he divorced her and she lost her kids.. She needs to cut it out...

Wade is gone... got himself a much better woman, and his kids are in goods hands with him

thank god she didnt get them or they would be in that photo sitting next to her dumb ass on the street

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    saw this on another site.. She is obviously CRAZY and she needs to get her ass up have some self respect..

I followed some of the details and its all basically her fault he divorced her and she lost her kids.. She needs to cut it out...

Wade is gone... got himself a much better woman, and his kids are in goods hands with him

thank god she didnt get them or they would be in that photo sitting next to her dumb ass on the street

The company you keep says a lot about you. Furthermore, a man with morals doesn't date another women while he married with children. However you want to slice it, he wasn't blameless. She may be crazy, but he married her crazy ass.

Quote Originally Posted by 3LiftHeatCurse
    Gabrielle looks 10 years+ younger. Hard to believe she's 40.

God damn.

The company you keep says a lot about you. Furthermore, a man with morals doesn't date another women while he married with children. However you want to slice it, he wasn't blameless. She may be crazy, but he married her crazy ass.
    he sure did marry her crazy ass, but he corrected his mistake by divorcing her

From what I understand her cheating is what f*cked everything up.. She bought some guy a phone and Wade found out...

Then she messed up again by violating the terms of their custody arrangement.. She wouldnt give the kids back when she was supposed to .. Courts see that type of behavior as kidnapping (ask AI)..

She had been trying to ruin his name in public for a while now. They been divorced since 2007?

He doesnt owe anything.. She is sitting on a corner holding up a sign blaming D wade for her situation LOOK AT HER!! She is showing the whole world exactly why he divorced her.. she is crazy..

wade giving her money now would be like pouring sand into her hands...It would be a waste of his hard earned money and she would learn nothing..

She needs to let it go and re build her life and stop trying to get more money and sympathy from wade.. It is unbecoming behavior

when are dwight howard

bitch is crazy

Local High School Star

I don't see why a divorcees should get any money in the first place. She doesn't even have custody of the kids so she deserves nothing. these laws need to be changed.

Also, she had to know she was too ugly to be able to keep an nba superstar who is also considered to be one of the better looking players in the league for a husband. She was dating way outside of her league and nothing good ever comes from that.

Local High School Star No_Look604's Avatar

In the divorce, she got $1 million lump sum, plus $25,000 a month.

Wade won custody of the kids, so that $25,000 a month is mostly all spent on her. The kids live with Wade and he basically pays for everything.

So, she is getting paid $300,000 a year for simply being Wade's ex-wife.

And somehow, she is homeless?

Attention seeking crazy woman. She is probably really really pissed that Wade left her for Gabrielle Union. She won't let go and move on.

She just wants attention. How can she be homeless with $25,000 a month and no expenses (kids live with Wade) ?????????
    buddy told me last night that he won custody of the kids...so that $25,000 he owes her per month dissapeared

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by No_Look604
    buddy told me last night that he won custody of the kids...so that $25,000 he owes her per month dissapeared
    I haven't been keeping track of this case but she's going to get alimony unless there's a pre-nup that expressly forbids it.

So this bitch thinks because the father of her children is rich she deserves money and doesn't need to get a job? I would make gold digging a felony if I was president, **** this hood rat.

Banned

Gabrielle looks 10 years+ younger. Hard to believe she's 40.

DAMN!

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    So this bitch thinks because the father of her children is rich she deserves money and doesn't need to get a job? I would make gold digging a felony if I was president, **** this hood rat.
    (Guy who never will have to worry about gold digging women)

Learning to shoot layups

wtf are you doing?

Banned

(fat ugly slob jealous of dwade, doesnt wanna see other guys find happiness in their personal lives)

(as in, you)