Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: Bill O'Reilly speaks the TRUTH about black people.

Quote Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
    Pushing things underground makes them easier to get.

Ask the average teenager what he has a harder time buying: a six pack of beer or some illegal drugs...
    Tobacco and alcohol are gateway drugs because they are legal...

They are far more common than illegal drugs at underage parties...all you need is the friend with an older brother.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

When I was a teen, all I needed to get some booz was to look in my own house, parents liquir cabinet

Very good NBA starter

Oh typical Bill O'Racist rant.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
    Pushing things underground makes them easier to get.

Ask the average teenager what he has a harder time buying: a six pack of beer or some illegal drugs...
    Beer was much easier for me to get as a teenager in the town I was from. Much much easier.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    I don't think legalizing everything is a good thing...I just have this vision of people getting high and going to the workplace or school. Some of those drugs really alter your reality and could cause a higher crime rate. I could be wrong but...stuff like LSD, meth, or PCP should not be legal ever.
    Alcohol already does that.

College star

I surprisingly would agree with Bill O on most of his points as well. Maybe he doesn't stress his own points on how young people from inner city neighbourhoods are extremely vulnerable to all kinds of misgivings. Guns, drugs, alcohol, teen pregnancy, school absenteeism, gangsta-hip-hop culture.

That has been known since forever (anyone remember Dangerous Minds with Michelle Pfeiffer?). But very little has changed for the good.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Oh typical Bill O'Racist rant.

Any time you disagree with something or someone you play the race card.

What clothing was Trayvon wearing that "street criminals" usually wear? A hoodie and khaki shorts?

This dude is a clown. I'm not even going to waste my time deconstructing his trash.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
    If you're for real, you're a scumbag.
    How does that make me a scumbag? Black guys in the hood are terrified of getting women pregnant anyway.

Why not just help them out by sterilizing them?

If you pitched it to em like, "say bruh, I know a way you can pipe b*tches raw without ever gettin em pregnant!" A lot of them would be like, "sheeeeit, s*gn me up, n*gga!"

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls

Any time you disagree with something or someone you play the race card.
    Lol at you acting like you know me. I didn't even bother because it's Bill O'Racists usual one sided diatribe. He's an out of touch old guy and goes to extremes to get a rise out of people.

I remember a story about him going to Soul Food restaurant in Harlem and being surprised that the black people weren't being loud, hooting and hollering.... the guy was basically shocked that black people act like normal restaurant patrons

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    I don't think legalizing everything is a good thing...I just have this vision of people getting high and going to the workplace or school. Some of those drugs really alter your reality and could cause a higher crime rate. I could be wrong but...stuff like LSD, meth, or PCP should not be legal ever.
    You are completely wrong, but i guess if you 'have a vision' then it must be worth listening to .

While do people like you think they have a right to an opinion on the matter without ever examining the history of prohibition and the racist puritanism that drove it.

Alcohol prohibition showed us more than anything the folly of prohibition. In that period alcohol related deaths skyrocketed as people produced things like moonshine, criminals got rich and organized and gained massive power and influence, crime also skyrocketed, and alcohol consumption barely changed.

The same is true with all other drugs: once it is illegal it becomes far more dangerous, and creates a huge demand for crime, while spending billions on tackling that same self-created crime. It is a joke that ruins so many lives both in this country and elsewhere. And it is driven by the ignorance of people like you who say: 'i dunno i could be wrong, but these drugs should be illegal because i think they're too dangerous to let people make their own decision' - please.

I have written 3,000 words on this with detailed evidence, i can post it if you want?

Stop listening on "Trayvon Martin was scrutinized because of his clothes not skin color"

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Watching FOX News is waterboarding for intellectuals.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    This dude is a clown. I'm not even going to waste my time deconstructing his trash.

You're in denial, bro. You'll die an old man always thinking you've been oppressed since day one and a victim of your skin color.

I just hope you don't have kids and then grandkids and pollute their minds with your excuses for your ignorance.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    He was off when he called drug dealers scum. Sure a lot of them are likely scum, but i've known some friendly drug dealers who tell you what you're getting, don't **** you over, and don't want to get people hooked and screw up their lives.

Someone like that provides a very valuable service, and saves people like me from getting mixed up with the scumbag drug dealers.

So you do drugs???

Weak, bitch.