Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    Thread abuser

Default Extremely fat people

I just went outside the office to get some fresh air and there was a HUGE woman holding a half-eaten burger on one hand and a lit cigarette on the other. Disgusting sight, bitch ruined my day.

Default Re: Extremely fat people

Obese people make me sick

Quote Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
    I just went outside the office to get some fresh air and there was a HUGE woman holding a half-eaten burger on one hand and a lit cigarette on the other. Disgusting sight, bitch ruined my day.
    She is a big, beautiful woman. If you can't appreciate that, just don't look at her. Fat shaming is the real shame.

Overweight people I don't have a problem with. But I do have a problem with the INSANELY obese people who expect to be catered to because they're insanely obese.

I work at a bank and I had a huge woman the other day flipping out because the drive-up ATM was out of order so she had to come in. She comes in dripping sweat, breathing heavy saying she wanted to file a complaint because she had to get out of her car in 90 degree weather and it's not easy for her to walk without her cane. B!tch whose fault is that??

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Why would obese people anger you?

Majority of the country is overweight. That's mainly because of the misinformation doled out by the FDA about dietary requirements. I wouldn't say it's because they want to be fat or that they just don't give a damn in general. People in general just don't know how to lose weight and keep it off.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrush25

Majority of the country is overweight. That's mainly because of the misinformation doled out by the FDA about dietary requirements. I wouldn't say it's because they want to be fat or that they just don't give a damn in general. People in general just don't know how to lose weight and keep it off.
    Yeah right Most obese people are lazy and gluttunous.

If you want to lose weight, eat less and exercise more.

There, I've just solved the obesity epidemic.

Thread abuser

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    Overweight people I don't have a problem with. But I do have a problem with the INSANELY obese people who expect to be catered to because they're insanely obese.

I work at a bank and I had a huge woman the other day flipping out because the drive-up ATM was out of order so she had to come in. She comes in dripping sweat, breathing heavy saying she wanted to file a complaint because she had to get out of her car in 90 degree weather and it's not easy for her to walk without her cane. B!tch whose fault is that??
    I don't usually have a problem with overweight people myself, unless they start complaining about how fat they are. Now obese people disgust me, unless it's some medical condition. Just try to picture this morbidly obese woman smoking a cigarette while eating a hamburger in the middle of the street, with her face covered in sweat and ketchup dripping on the ground...

Ok no. You don't get to be 300+ pounds because of "misinformation". If you're a 5'6 woman and you're at 200 pounds...then 220....then 250....then 260, wouldn't you think at some point common sense would kick in and you wouldn't keep thinking "hey they said this food was good for me, so i'll keep eating it even though i'm 150 pounds overweight now". People might not know how to be in peak physical shape, have washboard abs and muscles etc, but people know how to NOT be obese.

That's the main problem, people just wanna make excuses for it and blame everything BUT a lack of effort. Food companies, technology, TV, genetics, their schedule....sometimes there really IS a legit disorder or something at work, but the fact is 95 times out of 100, it's a lack of effort.

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    Yeah right Most obese people are lazy and gluttunous.

If you want to lose weight, eat less and exercise more.
    There, I've just solved the obesity epidemic.
    As a general rule yes. But everyone's body is different. I've been skinny my whole life, it's never been a problem for me to lose weight. But I can recognize that everyone's body isn't built the same. Some people are more prone to keep on weight, just like some people are more prone to alcohol addiction. A bigger person could follow my plan for weight loss and not lose half the weight that I do.

As a general rule yes. But everyone's body is different. I've been skinny my whole life, it's never been a problem for me to lose weight. But I can recognize that everyone's body isn't built the same. Some people are more prone to keep on weight, just like some people are more prone to alcohol addiction. A bigger person could follow my plan for weight loss and not lose half the weight that I do.
    If they operate at a calorie deficit, they will lose weight over time. It doesn't matter how their body is built.

I think that all morbidly obese people just want to walk like penguins. Is that really wrong? Penguins are fukin adorable.

There's no excuse for being morbidly obese. People should not have to cater to the obese. Do you know how easy it is not to be dangerously fat? Walk around the fucking block, go ride a bike, go walk on a damn treadmill. It's not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Is He Ill
    If they operate at a calorie deficit, they will lose weight over time. It doesn't matter how their body is built.
    Again, as a general rule, yes. But if you're still eating the same crappy foods, but at a lower calorie count, you just become a smaller fat person, if that makes sense. Health wise, the benefit gained from losing weight like that is nil.

The key is "lifestyle change" not simply eat less, exercise more. Junk foods have to be limited to occasional treats, not every day indulgences. Fruits and vegetables need to be an every day part of their diet. And yes, exercise at least once every 48 hours.

And the biggest problem is all of these "diets" out there. The only way to lose weight and keep it off, is a lifestyle change. Not any of this short term Atkins, South Beach, or any of those other fad diets. Research shows that people that lose weight on those gain it all back and then some when they revert back to their previous lifestyle.

Another problem is a lot of the foods that are touted as good foods, like whole grains, are really the things holding these people back from losing weight. That's what I mean by misinformation. Science has shown that those foods spike insulin levels, which promotes fat gain and retention. I'm not saying it's the sole excuse, but everyone in the US just needs to be re-educated on the latest nutrition science that's out there.

unless they have some legit medical condition, i have no sympathy for obese people.

especially hate it if i get seated next to one on an airplane. bitch better go buy 2 seats if she's so fat that she starts spilling over to my side.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho
    She is a big, beautiful woman. If you can't appreciate that, just don't look at her. Fat shaming is the real shame.

welcome back Mbell