Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Have You Ever Said The N Word?

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    You know what's funny? White people are the minority now
    Mexicans are considered white according to the census.

Count the illegals.

And not really

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Mexicans are considered white according to the census.

Count the illegals.

And not really
    Mexicans are white now? LOL that's news to me.

But in the world, whites are the minority. And very soon they will be the minority in the US. I don't care what some government census says, Latin people do not consider themselves white and never will.

Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

But in the world, whites are the minority. And very soon they will be the minority in the US. I don't care what some government census says, Latin people do not consider themselves white and never will.
    There is a dude at my work from Spain. He was born and raised there, and his family is from there. He claims he is white/Caucasian. I just laugh and tell him he is from Spain, that makes him Spanish. He says "no, I am light skinned, people think im white" He is a really good guy, sometimes we go back and forth about it, its kinda our little joke. What cracks me up is people hear us talking about it, get all up-tight, and try and convince me he is Caucasian.

According to the Census, they are

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    There is a dude at my work from Spain. He was born and raised there, and his family is from there. He claims he is white/Caucasian. I just laugh and tell him he is from Spain, that makes him Spanish. He says "no, I am light skinned, people think im white" He is a really good guy, sometimes we go back and forth about it, its kinda our little joke. What cracks me up is people hear us talking about it, get all up-tight, and try and convince me he is Caucasian.
    Bromance <3

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    According to the Census, they are

Bromance <3
    That's because the government doesn't know how to brand them, so to make it easier on them they just throw them into the white category. That, however, DOES NOT make Latin people white. I dare you to go up to a group of Latinos and try to convince them they're white. They might slap you around for saying something so stupid.

That's because the government doesn't know how to brand them, so to make it easier on them they just throw them into the white category. That, however, DOES NOT make Latin people white. I dare you to go up to a group of Latinos and try to convince them they're white. They might slap you around for saying something so stupid.
    Didn't say I believe it.

Just saying based off the Census.

And I have some Hispanic friends that claim white from several places (Honduras, Puerto Rico, Peru, Chile). Don't know why.

He is probably Caucasian. Why can't people understand that Caucasian and Hispanic, Spanish etc. are not mutually exclusively. I don't get it.

Very good NBA starter

You ever taken a geography class? Spain is in Europe......

NBA rookie of the year

I have never used the N-word. I hate the origin of the word, and have never wanted to hurt someone like that. I consider cussing/slurs a sign of low intelligence, and an inability to rationally express yourself.

Non hispanic whites are still 63.7% of the population. But if you are just going to ignore facts, I guess its time for us to apply for affirmative action

But yes within 2 decades non-hispanic whites will probably fall below 50%. We are still expected to be a plurality for a long time.

Also whites have always been the minority world wide. At no point in recorded human history have whites even exceeded asians alone.

NBA rookie of the year

You really shouldnt have the screen name knowledge

Latinos don't consider themselves only as white, Amerindian, mestizo, mulatto, black etc but there are alot of those groups within the latino community. The following are all latinos regardless of their color of skin.

George Lopez, Mexican American

Jose Contreras, Cuban

Belinda, Mexican

Gabriel Batistuta, Argentina

Daniel Ludue
    Last edited by TheMan; 07-24-2013 at 09:17 PM.

Spanish people are white, they are in Europe so that makes them white unless your definition of white is just northern Nordic types. If Spaniards aren't white, so then Italians, Portuguese, Greeks and other Mediterreanian types aren't white either

They look European to me except for the player with African ancestry...

I've said it plenty of times, but never in a hateful way.