Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: melo vs bosh

Default Re: melo vs bosh

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    Bosh only played in half of the games in the playoffs when he won his first ring and averaged 12/7 including contributing 0 points in game 7 in the FInals while getting horribly shitted on Roy Hibbert and David West in the ECFs in his recent championship success.
    exactly. these lebron dck riders value him because without him they dont beat okc or the spurs (i am talking about without him, and no one replaces him except whos on the team right now) when its convenient. but when its time to push the lebron agenda, they make fun of bosh and his 0 pts in game 7. most this forum has an anti-melo and anti-NYC agenda, which I get. NYC is the greatest city in the world, they should be jealous.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Bosh only played in half of the games in the playoffs when he won his first ring and averaged 12/7 including contributing 0 points in game 7 in the FInals while getting horribly shitted on Roy Hibbert and David West in the ECFs in his recent championship success.
    This is where I think Bosh gets overrated. People let him hide behind the "plays with Bron/Wade" card too much. Wade was hurt and Miami needed Bosh to step it up and he shit the bed instead. He was absolutely atrocious the last two rounds and he gets praised for "taking a backseat".

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    NYC is the greatest city in the world, they should be jealous.
    That's entirely subjective.

The New York Knicks criticism comes from their management/ownership making horrendous moves in the most recent years and not winning titles for an extended period of time, despite being in the biggest market.

They have the highest luxury tax from 2001-present with $205,250,551 (Dallas is second with about $44+ million away) and have 1 playoff series win and 7 playoff wins total during that span. Not to mention, the fans on here are at times act arrogant and annoying, which cause more to actually dislike them, not 'jealous' because of their city.

. NYC is the greatest city in the world, they should be jealous.
    a little too expensive for my liking.

I want to go visit there once the One World Trade Center is finished. they saying that its gonna be much taller than the Willis Tower.

NYC is the greatest city in the world, they should be jealous.
    Sorry, but no city that has winter is even in the conversation for greatest city.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Chris Bosh is a 8x all star and 2x NBA champion. What case does Melo have

Kevin Durant put Melo in his top 5. I think he knows more about basketball than you or any other poster on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Sorry, but no city that has winter is even in the conversation for greatest city.
    That's also subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    That's also subjective.
    Of course it is. Everything about "the greatest city in the world" is subjective. I'm sure there are people who think Montreal is the best city.

Of course it is. Everything about "the greatest city in the world" is subjective. I'm sure there are people who think Montreal is the best city.
    True, I'm just saying.

I'm sure Montreal pops up for the people living there. I've been there a couple times for the night scene.

In terms of winter whether places, Norway and Sweden are definitely up there IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Kevin Durant put Melo in his top 5. I think he knows more about basketball than you or any other poster on this site.
    they are both from Maryland

of couse they are going to have some respect towards another

it doesnt even get that cold in New York City compare to the kinds of winters that we get in the midwest.

But what if there are basketball players who don't put Melo in the top 5? How can either of them be wrong if they both know what they're talking about?

Maybe we should just ask Michael Jordan who he would draft. That's the only way to know for sure who is a good player.

it doesnt even get that cold in New York City compare to the kinds of winters that we get in the midwest.
    And Mexico isn't that poor compared to Palestine.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

they are both from Maryland

of couse they are going to have some respect towards another

Yep. He said that just because he is from Maryland. His ability to basketball had nothing to do with it.

On ISH Melo is the worst basketball player in the world, yet the Lebron James has said he would love to play with Melo. I wonder why the best player would want to play with such a loser?

Yep. He said that just because he is from Maryland. His ability to basketball had nothing to do with it.

On ISH Melo is the worst basketball player in the world, yet the Lebron James has said he would love to play with Melo. I wonder why the best player would want to play with such a loser?
    No, he's not the worst. But he's not one of the best either.