Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: I'm so sick of the Zimmerman/Martin story too, but this video is a must see

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    George Zimmerman is a coward , but c'mon man....that kid was clearly a punk ass. He didn't deserve to die but it takes 2 to tangle. Trayvon has to be held somewhat accountable for his actions. 2 wrongs collided in this tragedy , there was no right
    okay, if trayvon is somewhat accountable for his actions, then why isnt zimmerman somewhat accountable for his actions?

Default Re: I'm so sick of the Zimmerman/Martin story too, but this video is a must see

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    okay, if trayvon is somewhat accountable for his actions, then why isnt zimmerman somewhat accountable for his actions?
    Being put on trial for murder isn't considered being held accountable for his actions? If that isn't then what is?

Being put on trial for murder isn't considered being held accountable for his actions? If that isn't then what is?
    i dont disagree with the verdict. he is innocent by the justice system, and so are many murderers ( oj simpson). but by your own belief as a person that lives in a civilized society, you really think Zimmerman isnt wrong for killing trayvon?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    i dont disagree with the verdict. he is innocent by the justice system, and so are many murderers ( oj simpson). but by your own belief as a person that lives in a civilized society, you really think Zimmerman isnt wrong for killing trayvon?
    I think he's wrong for profiling Martin and following him, not defending himself. What if Zimmerman died from getting his slammed onto the road? Would you be in the belief that he deserved to die for simply talking shit to a kid?

What media outlet has demonized Trayvon? They all use a picture of him at like 5 years old lol...

It is very sad to see people do that in this case

I think he's wrong for profiling Martin and following him, not defending himself. What if Zimmerman died from getting his slammed onto the road? Would you be in the belief that he deserved to die for simply talking shit to a kid?
    We don't know what happened. Zimmerman may have swung first or approached Trayvon with violent intentions.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Yep, skinheads are all about anti-racism and kicking the shit out of nazis and all races partying together listening to the same musics
    I have heard of the skinheads against racial prejudice. (SHARP). i believe chuck liddell is one of them. There are most definitely racist skinheads though.

   

he even looks sharp, too..... just can't take a punch anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    I have heard of the skinheads against racial prejudice. (SHARP). i believe chuck liddell is one of them. There are most definitely racist skinheads though.
    My point, which may not have been understood, or he was being sarcastic, or he was agreeing with me, I don't know, is that the word "skinhead" doesn't = racism. It never did. People just think it does because people only ever use it in this context.

And yes, there are certainly racist skinheads. There are racist punks, too. But saying skinhead = racist is like saying punk = racist.

But that's just me.

Local High School Star intrinsic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    I suppose any of that makes a difference as Zimmerman is getting his face bashed in.
    Hi. I'm on-topic in this thread. And, where are you from?

5-time NBA All-Star

Zimmerman wasn't getting his head bashed against concrete... another one of the fantastic lies he was allowed to get away with. If you accidentally hit your against wood you will get a bump. I saw a person not see glass at a counter get a spontaneous bump from it. If I throw a good size rock at your head, you will get a bump. The harder the item the bigger bump. Its nature.

5-time NBA All-Star

George Zimmerman is a coward , but c'mon man....that kid was clearly a punk ass. He didn't deserve to die but it takes 2 to tangle. Trayvon has to be held somewhat accountable for his actions. 2 wrongs collided in this tragedy , there was no right
    People here think you are a punk azz. Do you think you deserve to die over it? Trayvon was walking in the rain being a kid, minding his own business. Trayvon ran away. Trayvon hid. He did more than most teenagers would to avoid the situation.

What was he defending himself from? The situation he created right ... Don't create a problem, them when the goin gets tough pull out your all might gun and get to killing someone.

Made that high school varsity squad MJ23forever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    It was Arizona Watermelon. Not sure if that changes anything since I have zero clue about lean varieties.
    watermelon sizzurp.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    I just dont see how anyone can say that the physical evidence doesnt lead to the conclusion that zim got beat down and that trayvon wasnt hit once. Based on the physical evidence I think zim's claim that he shot trayvon to stop the beating is credible.

Also it was necessary for the defense to establish that trayvon had been accustomed to fighting and that fighting wasn't a huge deviation from his normal behaviour.
    For a full minute fight Zim's cuts and such were amazingly minimal - evidence of only two strikes in the fight. Smaller people will almost always strike more in a fight. The screams definitely indicate that someone was in command of the fight for at least 40 seconds. If there is not much evidence of damage done its usually evidence that the bigger guy used his weight to control the situation. Zim's ability to get the gun is also a manifestation of control.

As far as Trayvon's fighting past being brought into the case then it should have been fair to bring in Zimmerman's past discretions against the law, in the work place, domestically, and his reflective views of such matter on the internet.