Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default Do you think MJ was a pedophile?

Yes or no. Let's make a tally on ISH until midnight on MJ's birthday.

I vote no. Probably did some inappropriate $hit like share his bed only cuz he's a big kid at heart who doesn't know the difference, but never really crossed the line. He had issues and was creepy, but was not a sexual predator like Premeditated

I vote no.

Yes-2
    No -2
    Last edited by Lucifer; 08-29-2011 at 09:12 AM.

Default Re: Do you think MJ was a pedophile?

Yes.

I saw the interview he had after one of the allegations. The guy asked him does he think it's weird for a grown ass man to sleep in the bed with kids that aren't his own and MJ said "no, I fnid nothing wrong with it."

Even if he didn't find anything wrong with it he knwe the reporter was trying to paint him as a pedophile and he just kept up that innocent act with the light voice and clueless demeanor.

I honestly think he had a problem but he had money and popular music so people make excuses for him.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Yes.

I saw the interview he had after one of the allegations. The guy asked him does he think it's weird for a grown ass man to sleep in the bed with kids that aren't his own and MJ said "no, I fnid nothing wrong with it."

Even if he didn't find anything wrong with it he knwe the reporter was trying to paint him as a pedophile and he just kept up that innocent act with the light voice and clueless demeanor.

I honestly think he had a problem but he had money and popular music so people make excuses for him.

That's where you wrong. MJ honestly thought he was doing nothing wrong. He thought it was love and nurturing. Obviously in society today that's not socially acceptable. And that documentary/interview by bashir was straight up yellow journalism at it's finest! If you don't see it you're an effin moron. Furthermore, what you saw of MJ, the innocent demeanor and whatnot, that's him at the end of the day. He's an abused sensitive big kid at heart who grew up differently, who compensated in adulthood to get that aspect of his life back. Also, a guy of his stature is surrounded by snakes and manipulators, i can understand why he turned to kids or embraced that cartoony lifestyle to escape from his reality which wasn't all that pretty.

First accusation. MJ paid him off because he wanted it to go away and he HAD the money. I think MJ did some inappropriate stuff, and he was advised to settle out of court to avoid an ugly trial, but nothing sexual or with premeditation.

Second accusation. Innocent of all charges.

Media took this $hit and ran with it. It spiraled out of control along with his physical image and how bizarre his personality wise, so people out of ignorance just believe he's a pedophile.
    Last edited by Lucifer; 08-29-2011 at 08:08 AM.

Don't believe it at all

Accuser Lying On Oath
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/712926...-admits-lying/

Jordan Chandler Admits his dad made him lie for money
    http://current.com/community/9029262...el-jackson.htm

Good High School Starter

^i'll take that as a no then. No one agrees with that troll gogetter...as usual

Good High School Starter

yes or no fool?

Good High School Starter

Ending your post with "probably" is not a definitive YES you dumb azz.

Judge: Jury do you have a verdict?
    Jury: uhhh he probably did it errr...
    Judge:

Banned

Not airballing my layups anymore Heat1011's Avatar

Jordan? No

Decent playground baller vitamink420's Avatar

Yeah Michael Jackson was a pedophile. Don't spout that stupid "he didn't know any better" crap. Every grown person knows that you don't sleep with someone else's little kids in your bed, even retards.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by vitamink420
    Yeah Michael Jackson was a pedophile. Don't spout that stupid "he didn't know any better" crap. Every grown person knows that you don't sleep with someone else's little kids in your bed, even retards.

take a psychology course captain naive.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Heat1011
    Jordan? No
    I honestly was a little confused at first reading the initial post in this thread. When I hear MJ on a basketball sight, I'm not thinking Jackson.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Are you implying that MJ was not mentally fit and that it somehow pardons him?

Where did I say that? i already said he had issues in my first post you idiot.

Connect the dots on your own. Here i'll help you with some key key terms

Childhood/lack of---parental abuse---spotlight/business/money---plastic surgery---sensitivity---overcompensation---defense mechanisms

Picture that as a circle going left and right.

eff it. You idiots have tunnel vision.

I don't know. The things that trouble me the most are not what others said honestly, but what he said.

Decent playground baller vitamink420's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer

take a psychology course captain naive.

Taken plenty. Maybe you should try it out. What exactly is wrong with my answer? He was a pedophile. I don't care if he had a ****ed up upbringing, that doesn't make it right.