Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Samoan Women

Default Re: Samoan Women

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    To be honest, I don't get why people are making a big fuss about whether it's a skate park or not. So if it's a skate park he didn't deserved to be punched, if it's not a skate park he deserves to be punched. Am I getting this correct?
    I don't think a single poster has said anything even remotely close to that. I think everyone has said the lady was wrong for punching him.

Whether its a skate park or not is relevant, I don't see how that's confusing.

Banned

Of course there are beautiful Samoan women but they are tough and they have that warrior spirit.

American males stand no chance against a samoan woman. Especially that of a skinny weak skater. A skateboarder would definitely get his ass kicked by a samoan women as shown by this video.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Bella
    If someone accidentally killed X the mother has no right to be mad at the person?

It was wrong of her to him the skater but sometimes you lose your temper and when it comes to kids I can understand getting mad.

I feel bad for the skater though he looked like a nice man.
    There are certain things you can be mad about and certain things you should let slide.

If I walk down the street and some kid bumps into me and then immediately apologizes afterwards saying he didn't mean it, then there is no reason NOR INTENT for me to get mad. I might be irritated, but I won't be outright mad even if I was hurt. I knew he didn't mean it and it was an accident.

People who lose their tempers over unintentional sh*t are just retarded, like those people who get mad over car accidents. I mean sh*t, have thicker skin than that and vent your frustration towards the people who are truly out to hurt others.

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    An accident that could have been prevented on both ends, dumbass. She can be mad at the skater for not being more aware of his surroundings, and she also can be mad at herself for letting her kid wander too far out of her reach. I explicitly stated that punching the skater was too far, so pick up your reading comprehension skills before you start blowing your lid.
    If he knew he was going to hit the kid, he wouldn't have skated in the first place. Accidents happen. It is a fact of life. Sure he could of been aware of his surroundings but sh*t happens. The main point is he apologized and still got beat up for it.

You're not even on point dumbsh*t.

Banned

Well, like Rambo said, you have to have tougher skin than that.

The skater should take the punch and walk away. How did he get his ass beat? He was still standing.

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    alot of people are saying that its not his fault actually...have you seen the comments on youtube and even in this thread. They blame the mother for letting her kid run around in a park. and like i said before what the woman did is not acceptable.

But just because something is an accident it doesnt make it ok in all cases.
    I believe if something is unintentional, does not cause major damage, and has an apology right afterwards, it should be let go.

Banned

The premise of this thread isn't whether it's right or wrong because of what happened.

It's don't F with Samoan women. I would hate to see what she would have done if it was done with purposeful intent.

Well, like Rambo said, you have to have tougher skin than that.

The skater should take the punch and walk away. How did he get his ass beat? He was still standing.
    According to the video, he was man enough not to fight back. The skater handled the situation like a true gentlemen: he apologized immediately and felt bad and took a punch like a true warrior.

The premise of this thread isn't whether it's right or wrong because of what happened.

It's don't F with Samoan women. I would hate to see what she would have done if it was done with purposeful intent.
    Where did the conclusion she was samoan came from? Looks like a tropical beaner (Fillipino) to me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Where did the conclusion she was samoan came from? Looks like a tropical beaner (Fillipino) to me.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    I believe if something is unintentional, does not cause major damage, and has an apology right afterwards, it should be let go.
    What if someone is texting and driving and runs into your car by accident? Should you let it go because he apologized?

Apologizing is the minimum you can do when you are in the wrong but it doesnt cancel out what you just did

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    What if someone is texting and driving and runs into your car by accident? Should you let it go because he apologized?

Apologizing is the minimum you can do when you are in the wrong but it doesnt cancel out what you just did
    I agree. You can't just go doing dumb shit and expect an apology is good enough. I can tell you from experience how many times I had to apologize to someone. Should I be forgiven for it, probably not.

I don't think she should have hit the guy but I really don't blame her.

It's just that society is pussified and I fall in that category too. Although it was accident, I hate that people are crying about it, " oh no! I can't believe she punched him. "

The skater was obviously a kid, look at it this way, the mother just spanked the other kid in the form of a right cross.

Let's face it, a punch doesn't hurt unless it's a body shot to your organs. Even if he was knocked out, there is no pain.

I agree. You can't just go doing dumb shit and expect an apology is good enough. I can tell you from experience how many times I had to apologize to someone. Should I be forgiven for it, probably not.

I don't think she should have hit the guy but I really don't blame her.

It's just that society is pussified and I fall in that category too. Although it was accident, I hate that people are crying about it, " oh no! I can't believe she punched him. "

The skater was obviously a kid, look at it this way, the mother just spanked the other kid in the form of a right cross.

Let's face it, a punch doesn't hurt unless it's a body shot to your organs. Even if he was knocked out, there is no pain.

So Rambo, you think negligence is fine? The kid could have been seriously injured. It was the skater's responsibility to prevent harm to others through his actions. He took his eyes off his path and the kid was too unaware of his own surroundings. Accidents happen, that's true. The thing is, most accidents are avoidable and this incident certainly could have been avoided. It's very reasonable to be mad over someone who does reckless things. The ones who caused the accident have enough control over stuff like this.

It would be unreasonable for her to be mad if say, a newspaper flew into the skater's face and he crashed into the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    So Rambo, you think negligence is fine? The kid could have been seriously injured. It was the skater's responsibility to prevent harm to others through his actions. He took his eyes off his path and the kid was too unaware of his own surroundings. Accidents happen, that's true. The thing is, most accidents are avoidable and this incident certainly could have been avoided. It's very reasonable to be mad over someone who does reckless things. The ones who caused the accident have enough control over stuff like this.

It would be unreasonable for her to be mad if say, a newspaper flew into the skater's face and he crashed into the kid.
    The guy was just skating. It's not like he's on his cell phone and wrecklessly skating into a crowded area. The kid came out of nowhere; if you look at the video, he was skating in a clear path with the people walking on the other side, so yes, he was aware of his surroundings, hence why he skated in that right away in the first place. How the f*ck are you going to compare this guy to a drunk driver?

It was an accident. Pure and simple. There was absolutely no bad intentions from the kid.