Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: Disgusting anonymous letter to the mother of an autistic kid

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    This made the news here in Canada. I know its not the only person that probably feels that way but i just cant believe how heartless some people can be.

I hope she will get what she deserves. Im sure its already hard enough for the mother to have to take care and deal with the needs of her child.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/08...n_3781690.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSKn8RlD7Is

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysus
    So am I the only bloke that lold while reading this letter?

Always one f*cking jackass with the least popular opinion. Stupid f*cks like this guy are the epitome of pieces of shit. Gtfoh.

As for this lady, lol @ "Nobody wants you living here an they don't have the guts to tell you!!!!?!?!?!??!?!??.?.):$:$$:)??.!!/)?/!,]#[#[<\

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    Why because it makes you unconfortable to be around people with handicaps? Because they "scare" you? Send them to the park so they're somebody else's problem?

This is a you problem Dionysus, strictly a you problem.
    This isn't just a ME problem, It's a problem for children trying to play outside. Mentally I'll kids are like old drunks or Schizophrenia patients. Imagine a old drunk standing outside while your're cooking out with family and friends and he's yelling explicitives at the top of his lungs acting like an ape? Everyone will be looking at him, no one would want to approach him or hang out with him, and everyone would talk about him being crazy within their group.

He'll be that guy that 2 people walk by and 1 of them whispers "don't walk to close, that guys a nut job". THIS is how normal children would look at a mentally ill kid. I'am not condemning the mentally impaired kid, I'm just merely stating truth as it pertain's to society.

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

Autism is over diagnosed and a product of an overbearing liberal mindset when it comes to parents governing their children's lives. To boot, there are others (ADD, ADHD) which are equally overblown and they provide wonderful profits for pharmaceutical companies to pump kids full of drugs so they can breeze through school in a zombified haze.

Morons like Jenny McCarthy who blame Autism on flu shots and the like, influencing people to turn away from them. Then they claim that their children are "cured". Modern psychiatry is one big joke. Our modern neurotic culture obsessed with self worth will only make this problem worse in the coming years.

This is a blatant troll letter, nothing more. Is there a legitimate gripe if a parent is allowing their child, not matter what problems they have, to disrupt the neighbourhood? Yes. Bury your self-righteousness and political correctness for once, parents need to learn to control their children regardless of what conditions they have.

Banned

Why do you think the school systems give these kind of kids special classes? Because they aren't normal.

Gays have their own bars.
    Animals have a zoo.
    Special need kids should have their own play ward.

Why do you think the school systems give these kind of kids special classes? Because they aren't normal.

Gays have their own bars.
    Animals have a zoo.
    Special need kids should have their own play ward.
    Gays have their own bars, but that doesn't mean they can't/won't/shouldn't go to a straight bar.

Animals have a zoo, but A) They don't have a choice to be there and B) that doesn't mean they can't/won't/shouldn't live in the wild.

So why can't special needs children go to a park with other children?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    Gays have their own bars, but that doesn't mean they can't/won't/shouldn't go to a straight bar.

Animals have a zoo, but A) They don't have a choice to be there and B) that doesn't mean they can't/won't/shouldn't live in the wild.

So why can't special needs children go to a park with other children?
    Gays shouldn't go to straight bars, and when they do, they are unwanted there.

An animal in the zoo or in the wild is all the same, as long as their seperated from cats and dogs and normal society.

Would you take a Lion from the zoo or even the Jungle to a neighborhood dog park? No.

Again, if mentally ill kids were normal they wouldn't have classes in school dedicated to them.

The lack of empathy and respect from some people is astounding. I would go door to door and smoke out the person who wrote that letter. The person probably thinks she shield herself through anonymity but it is easy to identifier the ignorant pricks who live in your neighborhood.

An animal in the zoo or in the wild is all the same, as long as their seperated from cats and dogs and normal society.

Would you take a Lion from the zoo or even the Jungle to a neighborhood dog park? No.

Again, if mentally ill kids were normal they wouldn't have classes in school dedicated to them.
    I wouldnt take a lion from the jungle or zoo to the neighborhood park because its a danger to everyone there. Your analogy doesnt make any sense

They also have private classes because they need more attention from the teachers and dont learn at the same pace as ''regular'' students.

Maybe by homophobes. You wouldn't even know if a gay person was at a bar unless he was really flamboyant and up front about it. If a gay guy is at a bar, drinking with some friends, who are you to say he's not allowed?

What a terrible comparison. Obviously I wouldn't. Because that's extremely dangerous. What about an autistic child is dangerous? Absolutely nothing.

So what's wrong with not being normal? "Normal" people like you are annoyed? Here's some advice: Grow up and realize that the world doesn't revolve around you.

I sincerely hope (that if you ever do manage somehow to convince a woman to have sex with you) that you have an autistic child. See how you feel about isolating him/her then.

Just ignore it. Anyone has the power to do something like this, so why is this being entertained?

Dionysus, arriving at stupid basketball logic AND common, everyday logic.

Look, I'm not being insensitive, but these are things we think about in our head without saying it outloud. Imagine frankenstein coming outside yelling in a Yette voice and there's kids outside trying to play but their afraid? I'm not saying put this mentally handicapped kid to sleep, I'm just saying the parent of that kid needs to isolate him/her. Let it play in the backyard and watch TV or go to the park.
    For real did you just refer to a child with autism as it? Please go enjoy a meal consisting of cyanide and battery acid.

Banned

You posters just don't get it. Your're taking those comparisons I made too literal instead of focusing on the similar points at hand. Mentally ill kids are a danger to our normal kids ability to freely have fun. Also there's lots of mentally ill children who are also not only a harm too themselves but others.

If mentally retarded kids should be treated equal then wouldn't they be in the same classes with the normal kids? Well they're not, because they are not normal and should only be around their own.

You posters just don't get it. Your're taking those comparisons I made too literal instead of focusing on the similar points at hand. Mentally ill kids are a danger to our normal kids ability to freely have fun. Also there's lots of mentally ill children who are also not only a harm too themselves but others.

If mentally retarded kids should be treated equal then wouldn't they be in the same classes with the normal kids? Well they're not, because they are not normal and should only be around their own.
    Needing special attention is not the same as quarantining these kids from the rest of society. How are we supposed to move forward as a society when we have such backward thinkers?