Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
       

Default Re: Perhaps the greatest Japanese prank I have ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by kaiteng
    interesting how the greyhound was the only who refused to take their lame bullshit.

with noses about one million times more sensitive than ours, i reckon every one of those dogs should have been able to smell where the food had gone.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiteng
    that girl at :47

They do things that are funny but without the language aren't worth sharing. Idol Trap. Which is basically a girlfriend has a cheating boyfriend, so they have him run into in the street a bikini model and "Save her" in some way. (Help her carry their stuff, etc.) Dude winds up asking them out, they set them up, dude thinks he is going to get laid with some fashion model, then they proceed to pull the rug out from under him, first the jealous boyfriend scares the crap out of him, they actually let him talk his way out of that, then they have her bring him, pants down into a room with his girlfriend, friends, sometimes family, etc. all standing there. It's pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    That is all types of messed up, niko.
    Yes, it is.

I also like this one comedian, once a month they have him be assaulted by a group of people with water guns, water balloons, etc. (the people change). Like a deluge. It gets bigger every time but he doesn't know when it's coming. Once was in a cab, once was helping a woman across the street, another time the ceiling started to drip and then the waterfall came down. The level paranoid he is I find funny.