Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Has anyone here mastered lucid dreaming?

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    i literally JUST had a lucid dream last night.

The following dream is not a joke, not making this up. It felt so real. I dreamed that I was having sex with Kim Kardashian. When she was giving me head, it felt so facking good. It felt so real. I knew it was a dream, but it felt like real life. I could literally feel her warm wet soft lips wrapping around my c0ck. And while she was blowing me, I was fingering her. Her vag felt pretty tight, not super tight because of all the black dudes she's been with. lol. But anyway, it was crazy, I literally felt warm, slippery flesh with my fingers. Then when we finally started facking, I commanded her around and I was consciously aware of it. I pounded that so hard. Then I woke up and I felt sad.
    holy crap i dont remember posting this.

About a week ago I had a dream where I was in an empty building with white walls ,white ceiling and white floors.

I was aware that I was in a dream and was like,'hmm this is pretty cool".

I saw an open window, looked down, I was about 50 feet away from the "ground".

I was thinking of jumping and kept telling myself,'don't worry it's not going to hurt its just a dream". I almost jumped, but chickened out even though I knew it was a dream and there would be no pain.

Weirdest thing ever.

I woke up thinking,"damn! why didnt i jump!!!??"

Quote Originally Posted by PullupJay
    About a week ago I had a dream where I was in an empty building with white walls ,white ceiling and white floors.

I was aware that I was in a dream and was like,'hmm this is pretty cool".

I saw an open window, looked down, I was about 50 feet away from the "ground".

I was thinking of jumping and kept telling myself,'don't worry it's not going to hurt its just a dream". I almost jumped, but chickened out even though I knew it was a dream and there would be no pain.

Weirdest thing ever.

I woke up thinking,"damn! why didnt i jump!!!??"
    "The body cannot live without the mind."

In all honesty though I have had some things happen in dreams where things should have hurt me really bad or killed me but I was fine... I always wake up pretty soon after those things happen.

   

interesting stories.

i'm still jealous, frankly.

the basic mask is $100, but it can't detect when you're in REM. i might have to shell out $500+ if i want to do a proper. >_<

maybe there's a DIY version, though...?

i've mastered lucid dreaming in a way that once i realized i'm dreaming, i can wake up from it, go to the bathroom to pee, go back to sleep, and continue right where i left off.

control is a bit harder though. sometimes i can control my actions, but sometimes i can't. controlling the dream is even harder. i can't control whatever happens in my dream. i can only control my own actions and even that is hard.

i can control what i dream of though. before i go to sleep, i tell my subconscious what i want to dream about and it usually happens. most of the time, it's also when i dream lucidly.

I had brief moments of lucid dreaming

I floated/flew down a street going downhill at about 10 feet off the ground

and I also did a back flip twirl in the air while flying

could feel the balance water in the head shifting as I did it

was pretty cool

wish I could do it more often but not sure if lucid dream takes away precious deep sleep time

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I can control my dreams fairly well. I'm able to recognize I'm in a dream about 30% of the time. Unfortunately it usually isn't long after I recognize I'm in a dream that I awake. There are also times when I recognize I'm in a dream, but am unable to control my actions in the dream.
    The exact same thing happens to me. When I find out I'm dreaming, but don't try to control the dream, I will keep dreaming for a while, until an external event wakes me up. If I TRY to take control of the actions in my dream it starts to end quickly. When lucid dreaming I am aware of this so I let the dream take its course.

Another curious thing is that I now have abilities I have build up in previous dreams, for example flying. In my dreams when I was younger, I used to try flying to escape, but struggled to stay in the air a few meters, couldn't fly over power lines for example. As years passed, I "mastered" flying to the point that it's now a given ability in most of my dreams and I don't exert that much energy trying to do so.

In the end, life is just a set of images in the brain, whether they are from conscious experiences or from dreams.
    Last edited by Ancient Legend; 11-13-2013 at 03:22 AM.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Today I had one, since I learned some shit on the web yesterday. Me and a friend or on this shit right now.

Obv, I got too exited and woke up. Till next time.

   

a couple weeks ago i saw some tips on how to recognise when you're dreaming. these involved stuff like examining clocks and light switches, and right after you wake, remembering what you were dreaming about... especially stuff that appears regularly. all these things apparently create links between the two worlds that help you have that AHA! moment.

anyway i've been working on this stuff here and there when i remember to. just for gits and shiggles, mainly.

so last night i had my 2nd lucid dream ever and it was a lot more impressive than the first time (from a year or so). first time around it was a dawning realisation in the middle of a mildly unusual dream. last night i dreamt i was having a conversation with my mother, then when i remembered she was no longer alive, suddenly i KNEW. but being able to walk around knowing that, with everything around me seeming so real, was pretty wild. unfortunately it didn't last too long, but the moment of knowing sure made up for it.

if i can keep going with this, maybe it will turn in to a self-growth kind of thing.