Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Default When is the last time you kicked someone's ass?

ME?......never. It was pretty much a tie in a grade shool fight I had....so I've never kicked anyone's ass. I've never found myself in a situation where I have to throw down. Once I came close in high school, but the guy never showed. We were sorta cool after that, but then he told this hot girl in a class we all had together that he was almost gonna kick my ass once.
    Last edited by glidedrxlr22; 07-26-2013 at 11:26 AM.

Default Re: When is the last time you kicked someone's ass?

The last time I got in a fight was 6th grade (2001). I don't think there was a clear cut winner. We both just kept swinging at each other for like 6 seconds before a PE teacher broke it up.
    I had to go to court and pay a fine for it, though.

I don't fight. I'm not much of a fighter. I like to settle disputes like a civilized person, e.g. talking it through.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Most recent was when got in a fight with some black guy at pickup game about a year ago. He was playing like a thug, throwing elbows and shit and I tossed the ball at his head and than nailed him with a punch afterwards. Im honestly not someone to take lightly in a fight. You have better chance of breaking your hand on my jaw than making me feel pain. Punches just do not faze me
    Last edited by SilkkTheShocker; 07-26-2013 at 03:21 PM.

Decent college freshman

7th grade basketball team. The whole team was in the locker room after school waiting for our game to start. Me and another kid found some tennis rackets and were goofing around hitting a ball back and forth. Some f@ggot decided he wanted to play and tried to take the racket away from me. We wrestled for a bit, then he swung at me, then I whooped the shit out of him. He was bloody as hell and ran to a bathroom where a teacher found him. We both had to sit out the game.

That was the last actual fist fight I've been in.

Sixers|Eagles|Phillies StateProperty's Avatar

In my neighborhood growing up we used to fight for fun. Not the smartest idea but at least everyone learned how to defend themselves.

NBA rookie of the year

Looking back I havent really been in a serious fight ever. i dont think I know anyone personally who has either. maybe thats weird.

I can remember 3 quasi fights or almost fights. First was in 3rd or 4th grade I think. There was this kid who everyone hated/picked on. i went to a private school and if I remember correctly we ostracized this kid because he was poor. (I know we were d-bags if I could go back in time or find this guy now I would apologize, as a kid you see someone getting picked on and you are afraid that it will happen to you, so when one of your friends includes you in the group picking on him you join in. I distinctly remember feeling what we were doing was wrong, but I was afraid if didnt join I would become a target of the bullying, so weak in retrospect). One day i think I was pressured into fighting him we met after school and basically punched each other in the arm/body for a couple of minutes. Our school had a strict no fighting rule and looking back I think we both used it as an excuse not to hit each other in the face cause supposedly we didnt want to leave evidence of a fight, the real reason was probably we didnt want to escalate it.

Another fight occurred in 6th grade I think. Basically there was this kid who was thought to be gay for some reason. long story short I got roped into to fighting him and even though I never really picked on him people within my social group did. Couldnt turn down the fight even though at this point I secretly sympathized with him. Anyways once again it was a non-fight, we gathered around and pushed each other and then a teach broke it up.

Last one was in highschool in woodshop class this other kid who didnt like me pushed me, I pushed him back, we talked a lot of shit and basically nothing happened lol.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by StateProperty
    In my neighborhood growing up we used to fight for fun. Not the smartest idea but at least everyone learned how to defend themselves.
    If we are counting for fun, One of my friends in high school got boxing gloves and headgear and we would have fun punching each other until someone was knocked down in his backyard. Looking back we all fought like pussys though and I doubt anyone learned anything useful.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    If we are counting for fun, One of my friends in high school got boxing gloves and headgear and we would have fun punching each other until someone was knocked down in his backyard. Looking back we all fought like pussys though and I doubt anyone learned anything useful.
    We did this too, always with gloves and headgear

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Most recent was when got in a fight with some black guy at pickup game about a year ago. He was playing like a thug, throwing elbows and shit and I tossed the ball at his head and than nailed him with a punch afterwards. Im honestly not someone to take lightly in a fight in a fight. You have better chance of breaking your hand on my jaw than making me feel pain. Punches just do not faze me

Do you think lying will help you get a date on ISH?

I broke this guy's nose for repeatedly setting dirty picks

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Lying about what? Its a true ****ing story. And as for the fighting, l've never lost. And it's not even like I have any training in the department. I just always naturally been a good fighter. I think a lot of it is my body is just naturally resistant to most kinds of pain. I used to hover my hand right over a lit candle just to see how long I could keep it there. And it wasn't until the flame hit my had that I even felt anything. If you're going to punch me, it better be with a brick in your hand. Because odds are im not even going to feel a normal punch.

I'm interested.

6th grade. Lol, I haven't gotten into a fight since. Kid was a bully he choked me against the wall at lunch a brick wall. Lifted me up off my feat, we had class together. Bell rang we went inside, I threw all is shit out the window and waited for him to come. Can't remember clearly but I remember us throwing each other on the round circle table going at it fighting. In high school 9th grade I got suspended and he was in suspension with me, for some reason we were cool. I remember us actually being good friends after that fight too.. That's strange.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    6th grade. Lol, I haven't gotten into a fight since. Kid was a bully he choked me against the wall at lunch a brick wall. Lifted me up off my feat, we had class together. Bell rang we went inside, I threw all is shit out the window and waited for him to come. Can't remember clearly but I remember us throwing each other on the round circle table going at it fighting. In high school 9th grade I got suspended and he was in suspension with me, for some reason we were cool. I remember us actually being good friends after that fight too.. That's strange.
    Lol not really especially when the fight occurs when your really young. Almost everybody I fought in middle school I became friends later. We barley even remember why we was fighting.

5-time NBA All-Star

i have a fukking garbage resume

Got ass kicked at least 6 times in middle school, won like twice.

Even though it doesn't count, But when we were re doing jiujitsu I submitted a 260 pound guy within 45 seconds (@ 160ish). It was like a lean leopard jumping on a big fat buffalo and going to town lol.

He had wrestling/football experience I had nothing except for 3 classes