Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: Why is Kim Kardashian so beautiful but Khloe Kardashian ugly?

Quote Originally Posted by Is He Ill
    I wouldn't really call them "very bright." People are just tired of hearing about them all of the time. They may have plenty to say, but what makes any of it worth listening to? Do we have to applaud them for being extroverted?
    you said they lacked personality...just saying that every time I happen to catch them on video they seem like very happy and outgoing people, that's all

I'm not saying they are "smart" or have any great insight for us...

to me someone that lacks personality would be like an introverted or depressed type...the opposite of the Kardashians

oh, and by "very bright" I meant "very happy"...not intelligent

I can see the confusion there...my bad

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    oh, and by "very bright" I meant "very happy"...not intelligent

I can see the confusion there...my bad
    I gotcha

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers
    man i've seen some retarded shit on ISH before but these mofos saying Kim K is average?!?!! Would not bang?!?!?! Are you fvcking kidding me. You guys are literally homosexuals. No arguing, you're gay. I'm sure there's a parade soon so you can get some of what you like and you may want to notify your parents. Jesus fvcking christ are you kidding me. I really hope those replies aren't serious. There's so much turht to that stereotypical internet guy who's like "pointy elbows 2/10 would not bang". You guys get no ass I swear i'd let khloe sit on my face to get at kim. Shieeeeet if khloe gets all dolled up she could sit on my dick for free
    We are gay and you are an animal abuser, talking about sex with that beached whale Khloe.

I don't care for Kim K either. She's plastic and has a super annoying voice and personality. Whenever I think of her, I think of those commercials for her stupid reality tv show where she's crying her eyes out and it's not an attractive picture. The third sister I think is very beautiful/fine though.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    When Khloe is done up a bit she's far from ugly. Certainly not so scathingly unattractive that she deserves such derision. If I had to guess, she's probably the only one of them with a personality worth a squirrel's fart.
    Yeah, Khloe is by far the most likeable of the 3.

And having heard her speak, she seems to be aware of the public's perception of her apperance. That she is still as outgoing as she is is a credit to her.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    honestly they all seem very bright and outgoing to me...full of life

I've met girls that barely talk...

they aren't rocket scientists...but people need to stop being upset at that fact IMO...everyone so pissed off that they aren't perfect, it's a bit ridiculous IMO
    Nobody's mad because they aren't geniuses.

They're made because they are famous for no reason. They aren't world class actresses, musicians, or athletes. Yet they are still at that level of fame for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33

They're made because they are famous for no reason. They aren't world class actresses, musicians, or athletes. Yet they are still at that level of fame for some reason.
    Kim is famous for the same reason Pam Anderson was...and Carmen Electra...and every other playmate

You're basicly just saying everyone is bitter and jealous...and I don't doubt that

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33

My belief is if you can sustain fame for that long for whatever reason, you deserve it. Their talent is that they are just inherently watchable for a lot of people. They've got something that is providing their viewers' enjoyment, whatever that is.

What about supermodels? Sure modeling takes some sort of practice and "talent", but it's largely an in-born thing that gets those women famous and fabulously wealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    My belief is if you can sustain fame for that long for whatever reason, you deserve it. Their talent is that they are just inherently watchable for a lot of people. They've got something that is providing their viewers' enjoyment, whatever that is.

What about supermodels? Sure modeling takes some sort of practice and "talent", but it's largely an in-born thing that gets those women famous and fabulously wealthy.
    Yes Kim is just a model for the most part...

If all 3 of those sisters looked like Khloe then none of them would have fame.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer