Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: New Footage of Building 7 Collapse!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri
    So what's the point in destroying Building 7 anyways? Just don't see any reason for it if they already destroyed the twin towers.
    Quote Originally Posted by niko
    It's WTC 7. When it happened it was basically throw away news. It's a comparably small building to all the others. LETS KNOCK DOWN THE TWIN TOWERS. YEAH! AND WTC 7!

Take a step back and try to figure out how that makes any kind of sense and if you do, i'll listen to the rest of the story.
    If you thinking the conspiracy was about the Twin Towers that's what they what you to think. If you think the real goal of the false flag was to get to WTC 7, you're still missing the truth. The attack was staged to get at Borough of Manhattan Community College!
    When the first 7 World Trade Center collapsed, debris caused substantial damage and contamination to the Borough of Manhattan Community College's Fiterman Hall building, located adjacent at 30 West Broadway, to the extent that the building was not salvageable.A revised plan called for demolition in 2009 and completion of the new Fiterman Hall in 2012, at a cost of $325 million.
    Specifically it was aimed at second year nursing student Luisa Delgado who at the time of the WTC collapse would have been sitting in her Nursing Process III: Pediatric and Basic Medical-Surgical Nursing Care class.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Because anyone who was interested in blowing it up would obviously tell us why and what was in the building beforehand. DUH!!!
    Blowing it up would have required an explosive force that broke every window for several blocks in lower Manhattan.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleterious
    Only watched two minutes but sounds sincere, looks like she is reading from a script but I would to if it was a long speech on TV. Why is this WTF?
    She was posing as a regular Kuwaiti citizen who witnessed horrible things. However, she wasn't.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

none of you conspiracy theorists are scientists nor engineers, so claiming a fire wouldn't weaken metal is a dumb thing to say.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...ecture/4278874

So what's the proof?

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Let me tell ya....9/11 was an eye opening event in a lot of ways. And not only about the gov't and their agendas, etc. But I learned more about people, how easy it is to basically fool people, and how no one really wants to think, and how easy it is to control people's thoughts and perceptions. It's been fascinating and I guess not in a good way. You feel the same way?
    Well there is a whole psychological technique behind it. From my understanding, the indoctrination starts at a very age in elementary school where kids are taught to blindly love the government, cops, media, etc. and the introduction of a well known traitor.

Some people still hold this childish neurotic fixation; I mean even I was guilty of it for a while in my early years when I could see no wrong in the government, believe everything in the media, and viewed cops as mythological heroes.

Then you have guys like Niko, who is brainwashed further by being in the military where they stripped his entire ego, beat it down to the an*l retentive stage, and pretty much have made him into a zombie excessively obssessed with the frontal lobe.

We all hate N Korea for their brainwashed population, but we really need to take a look in the mirror because the majority of our people are just as bad (if not more) than they are.

The fact still stands that this was the only case of a whole building going down from fire. There are only 2 explanations from this. The building was brought down by explosives, or the buildings in NY are the weakest buildings in the world.

In Russia, buildings survive fires. In the u.s., fires bring down buildings.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9-fN8KKmBbI

I'm not fully convince yet about 9/11, but I will admit there are a lot of potholes.

Since I am the resident logician, I would like to point out two very commonly used form of logical deception amongst the naysayers.

1. Appeal to authority. I've been noticing they've been using propaganda media machines such as the BBC, CNN, and Popular Mechanics as their voice of authority. If these guys say it is true, it must be true.

2. Hypotheticals. They love to use this to divert from the premise by asking why did they did this or if they are aiming for building 7, why didn't they aim for the community college down the street. The use of hypotheticals is to set up a strawman and divert the discussion in a different direction. Example: if someone has to explain why the terrorists didn't aim for the community college down the street along with 7, then the discussion is no longer about what brought the building down but about some dumb college irrelevant to the discussion.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 09-10-2013 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Well there is a whole psychological technique behind it. From my understanding, the indoctrination starts at a very age in elementary school where kids are taught to blindly love the government, cops, media, etc. and the introduction of a well known traitor.

Some people still hold this childish neurotic fixation; I mean even I was guilty of it for a while in my early years when I could see no wrong in the government, believe everything in the media, and viewed cops as mythological heroes.

Then you have guys like Niko, who is brainwashed further by being in the military where they stripped his entire ego, beat it down to the an*l retentive stage, and pretty much have made him into a zombie excessively obssessed with the frontal lobe.

We all hate N Korea for their brainwashed population, but we really need to take a look in the mirror because the majority of our people are just as bad (if not more) than they are.
    While i agree with you that people love the Government too much and have begun to rely on the state for everything (this often from people who claim not to trust politicians, but still want them to organise the world), you are waaay off: the people who don't believe in some unsubstantiated mass-conspiracy theory about 9/11 are not trapped in some 'childish neurotic fixation' - they simply aren't self-obsessed losers with desperate persecution complexes.

You ignore that it is pretty popular and trendy also to hate the state, say everything the state does is evil, and believe in large conspiracies that justify your own inadequacy. But you are still just believing propaganda like those you deprecate: the dogmatic propaganda of the other side, the Michael Moore club et al. Idiot attention seekers that need to fabricate inanities to make themselves feel important.

Chumps like you and bagelred just like to think you're special by knowing something everyone else is too 'brainwashed' to realise. You are dogmatic and have a default position that you fall into as a response to every event. It's pathetic.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    The fact still stands that this was the only case of a whole building going down from fire.
    Stop right there, here's where you fail. The building did not go down because of fire alone. You can beat that drum but it's a pile of horsesh*t.

The building was struck by debris from one of the towers, lot's of it, it weakened the structure it's also what ultimately caused the fire.

Stop being a gullible wimp, think things through, examine all the info not just the bits that fit you're bias

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deleterious
    Only watched two minutes but sounds sincere, looks like she is reading from a script but I would to if it was a long speech on TV. Why is this WTF?
    Why?
    Because that girl reading the script was the Kuwaiti's ambassadors daughter who claimed she was a nurse and witness all these horrors which she obviously never witnessed..

Fake testimonials like that raise support for a intervention. You don't see a problem with a staged event like that?

When it comes to 9/11 chatter, I think Niko is the most annoying poster. All he does is say, "You guys are stupid" or "How f*cking stupid can you be?"

As bagelred mentioned on the first page:

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    You're never going to convince anyone who isn't already convinced. Don't even try anymore. Waste of energy. If people can't see that's an obvious controlled demolition, then any new angle you show won't change their mind. Move on.
    This. How people continue to ignore that it is an obvious controlled demolition of a set of buildings is beyond me.

And for those who ask questions like, "Why would our govt do this to us, their own people?" Umm... To keep people in check, you instill fear in them. Duh. I thought that'd be obvious if you even took only ONE history class your entire life. Any history class. Pick one and go study it. Monarchs, emperors, dictators, rulers of all shapes & sizes, and now presidents/govt officials.

But what's the point? Guys like Niko will just drop by and say, "No, you're f*cking stupid. History doesn't repeat itself. We've moved on. There's no such thing as a 9/11 inside job."

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    When it comes to 9/11 chatter, I think Niko is the most annoying poster. All he does is say, "You guys are stupid" or "How f*cking stupid can you be?"

This. How people continue to ignore that it is an obvious controlled demolition of a set of buildings is beyond me.

And for those who ask questions like, "Why would our govt do this to us, their own people?" Umm... To keep people in check, you instill fear in them. Duh. I thought that'd be obvious if you even took only ONE history class your entire life. Any history class. Pick one and go study it. Monarchs, emperors, dictators, rulers of all shapes & sizes, and now presidents/govt officials.

But what's the point? Guys like Niko will just drop by and say, "No, you're f*cking stupid. History doesn't repeat itself. We've moved on. There's no such thing as a 9/11 inside job."
    Because you guys are idiots and it's been dis-proven time and time again. That is the definition of an idiot; denial in the face of evidence, logic, and reasoning. You guys are a bunch of losers on the internet with nothing better to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar

No one has said the crap you are saying people do. People who reject your conspiracy theorist garbage do so because it is utterly idiotic and unsubstantiated.

And please don't preach history: you clearly know **** all about history, and live your life in a little self-created bubble where you smirk at how clever you are for figuring it all out. When in actuality you just saw some moronic video on the internet and decided to believe something you wanted to believe. As such history expert could you point out a single Government conspiracy that in scope and magnitude was even comparable to 9/11?

I can think of 1, that was disputed, and during wartime, and far less complex. 'History repeats itself'

Give the platitudes a rest, son.

We would need MachoMan covered in pink yarn to compete with this idiocy.