Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: God iz real.

raep tiem

Default Re: God iz real.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    God wanted noah to build that ark, thats God that helped made that possible, miracle from above, some supernatural works was being made in that situation. might sound like an adventure/ sci fi movie to you, but its definitely real.
    Prove me

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    They on average do have higher IQ and critical thinking abilities though.

But religious people usually treat each other with more decency and trust and have more fulfilling social lives/families.

And...

The smartest and intellectually gifted are prone to depression and feeling as if they don't belong
    The happiest people live blisfully ignorant
    The physically strongset people are sometimes some of the most insecure
    The nicest people are often stepped on
    The most financially productive people often have deep relational flaws
    The people with the best relationships are often servile and stupid
    The savants and artists of the world would be laughed at if they were trying to engage in a simple conversation (aspergers and autistics are overly represented)
    Famous people can't even take a sh!t without being harassed.

Like the old saying goes "God Giveth God Taketh".

No worries to each their own. Choose your goals wisely and execute.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Why is it definitely real?

What evidence can you provide?
    do u have evidence to prove its not? we are a miracle, things in tha world are miracles, technology, adjusting in different time eras and different situations, living everyday and breathing is a miracle. things that are happening right now and tha things we have today we would thought never happen 20 years ago. miracles.

raep tiem

do u evidence to prove its not? we are a miracle, things in tha world are miracles, technology, adjusting in different time eras and different situations, living everyday and breathing is a miracle. things that are happening right now and tha things we have today we would thought never happen 20 years ago. miracles.
    Miracles aka technological advance

NBA rookie of the year

u serious? energy? thats absurd. energy don't make humans and animals, and we definitely didn't evolve from primates, cuz why primates still exist? do they turn into humans? come on bro.
    The science and math involved in proving that energy = matter is beyond me. But its well accepted in the scientific community. Scientist try their best at disprove each others theories, and maybe some day they will do so, until then I put my faith in them

Youtube video of my hero richard dawkins explaining it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh0F4FBLJRE

To answer your question we share a common ancestor. We are not evolved from chimpanzees. We are their distant cousins. about 6 million years ago we had the same great great (unimaginable amount of greats) grand parents.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 09-13-2013 at 12:40 PM.

raep tiem

The science and math involved in proving that energy = matter is beyond me. But its well accepted in the scientific community. Scientist try their best at disprove each others theories, and maybe some day they will do so, until then I put my faith in them

To answer your question we share a common ancestor.
    His brain = blow

NBA rookie of the year

do u have evidence to prove its not? we are a miracle, things in tha world are miracles, technology, adjusting in different time eras and different situations, living everyday and breathing is a miracle. things that are happening right now and tha things we have today we would thought never happen 20 years ago. miracles.
    Yes there is a lot of mathematical calculations beyond my comprehension that support the big bang theory.

Scientists at CERN have been able to predict with their calculations what happens when particles collide and split at CERN. Giving support to their theories about the origin of the universe.

You have 0 evidence to prove Eve was made from adam's rib.

we are a miracle, things in tha world are miracles, technology, adjusting in different time eras and different situations, living everyday and breathing is a miracle. things that are happening right now and tha things we have today we would thought never happen 20 years ago. miracles.

None of that is miracles. We (as a civilization) know how these things were made.

Larger question: Why does god allow babies to be raped?

NBA rookie of the year

and we definitely didn't evolve from primates, cuz why primates still exist? do they turn into humans? come on bro.

Evolution occurs because some genetic mutation occurs over time in the genetic code. When this mutation causes a disadvantage, the recipient of the mutation is unlikely to breed and it dies with him.

When it causes an advantage, they will prosper and breed more thus passing on their mutated genetic code and take over, if the advantage is large enough.

Advantages are not always obvious. Eg. sometimes it is advantage to get smaller because food is scarce and you need to get smaller to survive to breed.

Human's primarily evolved to have bipedal walking, which frees up the hands and is energy efficient and obviously our large brains. Our advantages obvious and why we took over the world and became this planet's dominant species.

Although chimps and gorillas also evolved advantages we don't have. they both have much stronger jaws and can chew through things we could never.

Gorillas have muscle and skeletal structure that humans can never compete with. Unarmed the weakest adult gorilla kills the strongest human with ease.

Chimps also are amazingly strong and can rip up a human's face with ease. I have read that for the same muscle mass, a chimp's muscle is 3x stronger than a human's.

Quote Originally Posted by b1imtf
    Miracles aka technological advance
    what technology comes from?

To answer your question we share a common ancestor. We are not evolved from chimpanzees. We are their distant cousins. about 6 million years ago we had the same great great (unimaginable amount of greats) grand parents.
    we may be similar in certain traits but we definitely not tha same, humans are humans and animals are animals, animals are more dangerous and faster than us , i cant believe u said distant cousins. like i said scientists claims that we evolve from them and i said no and even u said im right but distant cousins? thats just pure nonsense.

raep tiem

what technology comes from?
    Main parts come from electricity.

NBA rookie of the year

we may be similar in certain traits but we definitely not tha same, humans are humans and animals are animals, animals are more dangerous and faster than us , i cant believe u said distant cousins. like i said scientists claims that we evolve from them and i said no and even u said im right but distant cousins? thats just pure nonsense.
    No scientist has ever said we are evolved from chimps.

We evolved from a common ancestor we share with chimps.

please watch the 1:47 minute video. It explains a lot you seem to misunderstand.

Chimps and gorillas and all primates including homo sapiens evolved from a common ancestor.

Their evolutionary path made them physically superior to us. Our evolutionary path made us intellectually superior to them.

Our evolutionary path created the smartest species in earth's history. Our intelligence allowed us to invent weapons, which compensated for our relatively weak physical bodies. which is why we became the dominant species on earth.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 09-13-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Very good NBA starter

do you think scientists just randomly throw darts on a poster of animals and then claim our genetics are highly related to whichever animal the dart hits???

i don't think you've ever even heard of DNA or how patterns of DNA evolve to form a structural biological tree.

people are discussing theorems of physics, chemistry, or biology, and you're still wondering why 1 + 1 = 2....

Yes there is a lot of mathematical calculations beyond my comprehension that support the big bang theory.

Scientists at CERN have been able to predict with their calculations what happens when particles collide and split at CERN. Giving support to their theories about the origin of the universe.

You have 0 evidence to prove Eve was made from adam's rib.

None of that is miracles. We (as a civilization) know how these things were made.

Larger question: Why does god allow babies to be raped?
    thats a bunch of bull if u tell me. Everything cant just be here out of nowhere its impossible. no way how. who helped tha scientists with their calculations, who created that for them to even figure things out. im sorry but u definitely can't depend on scientists like that it just doesn't add up at all. you have 0 evidence to prove that eve wasn't made from Adam's rib tho. im sorry man but somebody had to create engineers and scientists to create such technology that we have today and particles out of thin air is not tha answer. God allows it cuz maybe of how tha babies ancestors that did so much wrong which affected them, u can call it karma from past generations, im sorry thats just how it is sometimes. or maybe its to show certain people tha right way, make them wake up by teaching them life is not a game, and how tha world is messed up, or fight against them evil people who did in tha first place. larger question: why does God allows to breath for another day especially when all of us don't deserve to mainly on how much we sin and keep on making tha same mistakes over and over again, and we still blessed to still be here for more chances at life, success, etc. answer that.

You all realize Fresh Kid is trolling to make believers look stupid right? K, just making sure.