Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: God iz real.

Banned

Default Re: God iz real.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    Its basically experiences that anybody can go thru. Im just one of those many believers who picked up on it. Experiences like close deaths, 2nd chances in life that God gives us for not losing faith in him, not losing faith in something, or just catching a break that we deserved. Even tha government and illuminati which iz beyond real, sick, and scary, and thats what satan want us to think that God isnt real, life is a big party and a fairytale, dats part of tha big deception, we cant fall into that trap. Any situation we go through, we always have God talking to us or satan talk to us, or both, aka our conscience, we always have a choice to pick a side or not, like if u tryna decide on to go thru a situation that u know its bad but thats like satan encouraging u to go thru, and if tha situation iz a good thing a right choice than that's from God, but its all about spiritual discernment, which can be tricky at times, but once u get really deep in it then u will understand. Its not really even about religion, its about knowing whats right from wrong, I used to be a "pagan christian" but then I realized a lot of things didnt add up and extra stuff to go with it. im just a follower of God who believes in Christ, cuz various religions take it so far where its just crazy. we didnt knew heaven before we were born cuz we didnt exist of course and our soul wasnt here, now of course when we all die our souls will go somewhere, our soul wont stay in our body when we die that dont make any sense. At tha end of tha day people are going to believe in what they want, but remember when its too late its gonna be too late...
    I too thought I was having experiences with the Christian God when I believed. People of all different religions will say they have experiences with their god though, so how do we determine who's experiences are legitimate and who's are not?

You said that our souls must leave our bodies and go somewhere when we die. I don't believe we have souls. No evidence of a soul has ever been found, and if a soul is something that can't be detected by humans, then there's no way we can know anything about it. All we have is a big old book which claims that the soul is real. I need more than just some words in a book in order to accept that something is real.

The brain to me is like a computer. When the brain dies, it's lights out. The brain is responsible for consciousness, so when the brain dies our consciousness just disappears. I don't believe that free-will exists either, but rather that it is an illusion. I would say that belief is not a choice.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    You all realize Fresh Kid is trolling to make believers look stupid right? K, just making sure.
    Maybe or he is like about 25% of the american population a christian fundamentalist who believe the bible is literally true.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Maybe or he is like about 25% of the american population a christian fundamentalist who believe the bible is literally true.
    Yeah, I mean the part about believing Noah's Ark existed isn't far fetched for millons of real people. But Fresh Kid kinda blew his cover prematurely by saying that "god" created all the gods of Greeks/Romans/Germanics/Indians and sent them either to heaven or hell. That's just too cheap, if you want to troll about this topic, there should be at least a minimum of intelligence involved, and Fresh Kid just can't deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    You all realize Fresh Kid is trolling to make believers look stupid right? K, just making sure.
    i know i be trolling and joking on other subjects on here but when it comes to this, im not joking at all, and if im making believers look stupid then let me know, i would love to hear this.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    i know i be trolling and joking on other subjects on here but when it comes to this, im not joking at all, and if im making believers look stupid then let me know, i would love to hear this.
    You claim that Noah's Ark was a real thing. So you're either Jewish or a Christian. Maybe a Muslim, don't know what's their take on the Old Testament. This makes you a monotheist. As in one single god. Then you claimed that this god created a number of other gods he then sent to hell or heaven. So yeah, pretty weak attempt at trolling. Try again. You take the bible in a literal way? Show me where Yahweh created other gods...

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    i never said tha bible was 100% true, mostly true but not all, because tha government got their hands on it and edit it a lil, we have to go deeper than tha Bible in a spiritual sense.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    Yeah, I mean the part about believing Noah's Ark existed isn't far fetched for millons of real people. But Fresh Kid kinda blew his cover prematurely by saying that "god" created all the gods of Greeks/Romans/Germanics/Indians and sent them either to heaven or hell. That's just too cheap, if you want to troll about this topic, there should be at least a minimum of intelligence involved, and Fresh Kid just can't deliver.
    them so called gods iz not tha one true God, one of tha gods you mentioned like osiris, people that deals with illuminati reps that god and some satanic people and whats their agenda? exactly. most of those gods u mentioned are Luciferin and basically considered as fallen angels believe it or not, just cuz they named themselves gods doesn' make them "true gods". like i said u have to start with one. You wanna talk about intelligence. thats funny.

You claim that Noah's Ark was a real thing. So you're either Jewish or a Christian. Maybe a Muslim, don't know what's their take on the Old Testament. This makes you a monotheist. As in one single god. Then you claimed that this god created a number of other gods he then sent to hell or heaven. So yeah, pretty weak attempt at trolling. Try again. You take the bible in a literal way? Show me where Yahweh created other gods...
    he create them but then they called themselves gods or others beneath them called them gods, it doesn't mean they are tha true gods no way no how. What about how tha weather iz and hurricanes, tornadoes? where that come from? do you think tha people who predicts weather everyday iz 100% right all tha time? i think not bro, that let you know there's a much higher power that has tha final say so.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Hopefully this doesn't turn into a big thread. Everyone just ignore this loser.
    Well that failed

Banned

I've narrowed it down to a few candidates...

Dang!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FiveRings
    I too thought I was having experiences with the Christian God when I believed. People of all different religions will say they have experiences with their god though, so how do we determine who's experiences are legitimate and who's are not?

You said that our souls must leave our bodies and go somewhere when we die. I don't believe we have souls. No evidence of a soul has ever been found, and if a soul is something that can't be detected by humans, then there's no way we can know anything about it. All we have is a big old book which claims that the soul is real. I need more than just some words in a book in order to accept that something is real.

The brain to me is like a computer. When the brain dies, it's lights out. The brain is responsible for consciousness, so when the brain dies our consciousness just disappears. I don't believe that free-will exists either, but rather that it is an illusion. I would say that belief is not a choice.
    belief iz a choice tho, our brain shuts down but not our soul this is just our physical body when our physical body aka flesh body dies than our soul will leave. Explain demons, ghosts and angels? u dont belive in them either? and what about faith? do u believe in dat?

Quote Originally Posted by b1imtf
    Main parts come from electricity.
    What does electricity come from?

What creates atoms? energy? particles? and universe? who created that? I really want to know that, but just about all of you atheists say tha same thing, you dont know where it comes from, that to me tells me something, it seems like you dont want to know who made these various things that we have discussed or yall just dont want to admit that God iz most definitely real.
    Last edited by Fresh Kid; 09-13-2013 at 05:48 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I thought OP posted that he was leaving ISH forever. Why does this thread exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I thought OP posted that he was leaving ISH forever. Why does this thread exist?

he lied.. snuck back on the board under a different name and got found out..now he stays for more attention whoring.. pathetic d*ckhead is now poisoning this forum like he did the NBA forum.. sad day for ISH