Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: God iz real.

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

Default Re: God iz real.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    he lied.. snuck back on the board under a different name and got found out..now he stays for more attention whoring.. pathetic d*ckhead is now poisoning this forum like he did the NBA forum.. sad day for ISH
    He has more accounts too. zoom17 and CanYouDigIt are 2 other accounts of his.

Who knows how many more he has.

Lets keep this thread classy guys. This is a serious topic that we are dealin with, and Im definitely not canyoudigit and zoom17, no way, no how, not possible.Thank you.

raep tiem

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    What does electricity come from?
    Your mom's vag. I hope you're a muslim and bomb yourself. Stay mad

Quote Originally Posted by b1imtf
    Your mom's vag. I hope you're a muslim and bomb yourself. Stay mad
    no need to get mad, and it seem like u dont know where it seriously come from, its ok kid.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Jones

raep tiem

no need to get mad, and it seem like u dont know where it seriously come from, its ok kid.
    You mad relax sonny

Banned

belief iz a choice tho, our brain shuts down but not our soul this is just our physical body when our physical body aka flesh body dies than our soul will leave. Explain demons, ghosts and angels? u dont belive in them either? and what about faith? do u believe in dat?
    Belief appears to be a choice, but it's really not. I didn't choose to stop believing in God. Things didn't add up for me anymore, so in turn I happened to stop believing. Even if I wanted really badly to go to Heaven and to believe in a god, that's not a choice I can make. It would be like me trying to force myself to believe that the Earth is flat. The belief doesn't make sense and is not backed up by any evidence, so no matter how much I try to believe it, it's just not going to happen.

How do I explain demons, ghosts, and angels? I have had what a believer would probably see as experiences with ghosts and demons. When I was younger I used to think I saw what might be ghosts out of the corner of my eye all the time. I was hallucinating. I was paranoid and imagined what I was thinking of to be there. It was my imagination playing tricks on me. When I stopped believing in the supernatural, these experiences stopped. Funny how that happens.

Demons? Just a few months ago, I woke up in bed, couldn't move and realized there was what a believer might call a demon or something like that holding my head down. Is that what was actually happening? Of course not. I was still half asleep and couldn't move my head, so, still in a dreamy state, I imagined that there was someone holding me down.

I've had prayers answered, and as a Christian there were times when I felt the presence of God. Personal experience is not reliable though. It can't be trusted and it is not real evidence of anything. People claim to have all kinds of crazy experiences. Look at all the people who claim they've been abducted by aliens. The mind is easily fooled.

What about faith? My definition of faith would be belief without evidence. I don't accept any claims on faith, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Jones

first of all April 2013 he didn't got found out. He confessed he was wildz09 when pointed out the flaw in his bet. Second zoom17 and canyoudigit are probably clippersfan89 or RG alt accounts.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Yes there is a lot of mathematical calculations beyond my comprehension that support the big bang theory.

Scientists at CERN have been able to predict with their calculations what happens when particles collide and split at CERN. Giving support to their theories about the origin of the universe.

You have 0 evidence to prove Eve was made from adam's rib.

None of that is miracles. We (as a civilization) know how these things were made.

Larger question: Why does god allow babies to be raped?
    We have a sidistic god.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    We have a sidistic god.
    Must be.

Supposedly he is all knowing and all powerful.

and yet babies sometimes get raped.

Either he is allowing it to happen or he is not the all powerful omnipotent god of the bible.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Must be.

Supposedly he is all knowing and all powerful.

and yet babies sometimes get raped.

Either he is allowing it to happen or he is not the all powerful omnipotent god of the bible.
    Yessir. Fear God.

Quote Originally Posted by b1imtf
    You mad relax sonny
    great response, u lose once again.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveRings
    Belief appears to be a choice, but it's really not. I didn't choose to stop believing in God. Things didn't add up for me anymore, so in turn I happened to stop believing. Even if I wanted really badly to go to Heaven and to believe in a god, that's not a choice I can make. It would be like me trying to force myself to believe that the Earth is flat.
    belief iz a choice bruh, and you chosed to not follow God. everyday in life we deal with choices, u chose to go to work, skool, or just stay home. You being a kobe/laker fan iz a choice. people can force u to do something but you can retaliate and not listen to them can probably cost u your job, or send u to prison, or leave u to an early death which can be very bad choices which is still your choice. like i said maybe lack of faith destroyed your faith in God, which can be caused by being tricked by tha devil. just saying.
    Last edited by Fresh Kid; 09-14-2013 at 08:01 PM.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

belief iz a choice bruh, and you chosed to not follow God. everyday in life we deal with choices, u chose to go to work, skool, or just stay home. You being a kobe/laker fan iz a choice. people can force u to do something but you can retaliate and not listen to them can probably cost u your job, or send u to prison, or leave u to an early death which can be very bad choices which is still your choice. like i said maybe lack of faith destroyed your faith in God, which can caused by tha devil. just saying.
    Lack of faith destroying faith -> circular argument, try again

The Devil causing the lack of faith -> contradicting your claim about faith being a choice

this is actually one of fresh kid's better trolling attempts. his retirement thread no one cared about to even notice so that one flopped.