Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: God iz real.

Default Re: God iz real.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Must be.

Supposedly he is all knowing and all powerful.

and yet babies sometimes get raped.

Either he is allowing it to happen or he is not the all powerful omnipotent god of the bible.
    exactly he iz powerful but he allows it for specific reasons just like u said.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    Lack of faith destroying faith -> circular argument, try again

The Devil causing the lack of faith -> contradicting your claim about faith being a choice

yes tha devil causes lack of faith but at tha same time its our choice to not listen to him, and not be distracted by him, God gave us strength to fight, it's like when u feel like choking some innocent person for no reason or killing someone but u don't, thats a perfect example of not going thru on what tha devil want u to do. i hope u understand.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    yes tha devil causes lack of faith but at tha same time its our choice to not listen to him, and not be distracted by him, God gave us strength to fight, it's like when u feel like choking some innocent person for no reason or killing someone but u don't, thats a perfect example of not going thru on what tha devil want u to do. i hope u understand.
    Seems like you don't understand. Basically you've said...faith is destroyed by lack of faith, which is caused by the devil, but a matter of choice. Adding your lack of grammar into the mix, my money is on brain damage. Maybe you've had a stroke...anyway I'm done with this thread. Trolling can be done intelligently (look at William Lane Craig ), but this parody of a stereotypical ghetto kid isn't worth much time.

Seems like you don't understand. Basically you've said...faith is destroyed by lack of faith, which is caused by the devil, but a matter of choice. Adding your lack of grammar into the mix, my money is on brain damage. Maybe you've had a stroke...anyway I'm done with this thread. Trolling can be done intelligently (look at William Lane Craig ), but this parody of a stereotypical ghetto kid isn't worth much time.
    u can think im trolling but im being brutally honest here. i said five rings' faith in God was destroyed by having lack of faith meaning he had little faith which turned into no faith at all which was karma for giving up, like certain situations in life, by having lack in faith will destroy your chances, like basketball u think nba players quit or think to themselves "well we not gonna win" or " we don't have a chance cuz of tha refs and we on tha road" they don't say that cuz thats losing faith in their team to win and 9 times out of 10 bad karma will happened to them to lose that game.

u can think im trolling but im being brutally honest here. i said five rings' faith in God was destroyed by having lack of faith meaning he had little faith which turned into no faith at all which was karma for giving up, like certain situations in life, by having lack in faith will destroy your chances, like basketball u think nba players quit or think to themselves "well we not gonna win" or " we don't have a chance cuz of tha refs and we on tha road" they don't say that cuz thats losing faith in their team to win and 9 times out of 10 bad karma will happened to them to lose that game.
    Nah, still think you're brain damaged. Now you're saying his faith was destroyed by lack of faith. That's a circular argument once again. Lack of faith is both the cause and the result in your post. Still going with mental retardation. And if this issue is so important to you, why not drop the ghetto schtick and speak proper English? You tried it for less important trolling attempts, so if this topic really matters to you, why not speak properly?

raep tiem

great response, u lose once again.
    Nope, you are mad. I won.

Quote Originally Posted by b1imtf
    Nope, you are mad. I won.
    seriously, how u won?

Nah, still think you're brain damaged. Now you're saying his faith was destroyed by lack of faith. That's a circular argument once again. Lack of faith is both the cause and the result in your post. Still going with mental retardation. And if this issue is so important to you, why not drop the ghetto schtick and speak proper English? You tried it for less important trolling attempts, so if this topic really matters to you, why not speak properly?
    how am i brain damaged? that doesn't make any sense, i made my points and you still dont seen to get it, cuz u choose not to. and what does this have to do with proper English? thats correct, not a damn thing. so what if i talk ghetto, does it offend u? its my choice to talk like dis and i don't see anything wrong, cuz im still making valid points which u choose not to understand which creates yourself a delusional belief that im brain damaged or mentally retarded. Whats going on wit dis world, whats goin on smh.
    Last edited by Fresh Kid; 09-14-2013 at 10:21 PM.

how am i brain damaged? that doesn't make any sense, i made my points and you still dont seen to get it, cuz u choose not to. and what does this have to do with proper English? thats correct, not a damn thing. so what if i talk ghetto, does it offend u? its my choice to talk like dis and i don't see anything wrong, cuz im still making valid points which u choose not to understand which creates yourself a delusional belief that im brain damaged or mentally retarded. Whats going on wit dis world, whats goin on smh.
    Well, if you think your point are valid then yeah, probably brain damage. I'll use your logic for another example. Let's say someone has lost weight and I want to explain that. Fresh Kid logic would be this: "His weight loss was caused by losing weight.". Genius. Do you get what's wrong with this? You're using the result as the cause. Faith being destroyed by lack of faith is the same thing. Someone has no faith. I ask how did he lose it. Answer? By not having faith Damn, you dumb...

Local High School Star

To all tha atheists out there... If you dont think God iz real then who made us? who made tha world? sun, moon stars,oceans, animals, continents, etc. ask these questions to yourselves...
    Answer: It has always existed. If god exists, who made god? Have you thought of that?

Quote Originally Posted by tgan3
    Answer: It has always existed. If god exists, who made god? Have you thought of that?
    nobody did, like i said b4 u have to start with one. If God don't exist than we don't exist, think about dat.

Banned

belief iz a choice bruh, and you chosed to not follow God. everyday in life we deal with choices, u chose to go to work, skool, or just stay home. You being a kobe/laker fan iz a choice. people can force u to do something but you can retaliate and not listen to them can probably cost u your job, or send u to prison, or leave u to an early death which can be very bad choices which is still your choice. like i said maybe lack of faith destroyed your faith in God, which can be caused by being tricked by tha devil. just saying.
    I see what you're saying. I know what you mean because I can put myself back into the mindset of when I was a Christian, and I would have thought something similar to that. You're telling me what Christianity says about things, but I already know what Christianity says. I went to church for a little over a decade and have read the Bible a couple times, the Quran, and a bit of the Book of Mormon. I need evidence and I don't see any of it in the Bible that I once thought was the word of God.

When I became an atheist, my whole model of reality changed. I hardly believe anything I believed as a kid, other than that theft, killing, etc are not good while love and compassion are good. I've learned so much since I became atheist, spending a lot of time reading books about science and atheism/religion, watching debates and lectures on youtube, and spending time on atheist forums. I know you will probably think the devil is influencing me to think the way I think, but there is hard evidence behind things like evolution for example. There are mountains and mountains of evidence, so I accept it as fact, the same way there is so much evidence that the Earth is round so I accept that as a fact.

I don't believe in free-will, period. Sam Harris has some great lectures on this. I see myself as a machine built by natural selection for survival. I'm not in control. There really is no "I" in the sense that I once thought there was. My mind is in control and whatever I do is unconsciously decided beforehand. I don't expect you to understand this because as a Christian this would have made no sense to me either.

My faith used to be strong and I legit believed the Bible, but I saw flaws that weakened my faith and eventually forced me to stop believing, for example the Christian God is supposed to be perfect and he's the designer of all things, yet babies are born with missing limbs and illnesses. God is not supposed to be flawed in his creation. My options were either "God is a jerk who punishes babies for the sins of their ancestors by creating them without limbs for his own amusement" or "There probably is no God".

Quote Originally Posted by tgan3
    You're wrong. The Earth, moon, sun, etc have not always existed. We know the approximate age of the Earth and have a pretty good idea of how these things formed.
    Last edited by FiveRings; 09-15-2013 at 09:16 PM.

raep tiem

seriously, how u won?
    Because you are upset

Quote Originally Posted by b1imtf
    Because you are upset
    im not upset, im just explaining myself and make points but you wanna say u won even u didn't make a point, and thats a horrible answer by tha way.

Local High School Star

nobody did, like i said b4 u have to start with one. If God don't exist than we don't exist, think about dat.
    If god existed, you have proof of it? Occam's razor state that we should find the most obvious answer to any solution. For example, If a tree fell down, the most direct reasoning would be lightning had strike that tree. Rather then say aliens had came and shot the tree down.

Applying Occam's razor, we had NEVER SEEN God before. It is therefore fair to assume that God does not exist and we had existed all the while (After the big bang). Of course you could go the religious argument route and point out that we had never seen oxygen before, but oxygen exists. However, oxygen is validated by science, God is not.