Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Why do high school students insist on being black and acting like gangsters?

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I just dont get how people can have that attitude i know i could never do it i care to much about my future.
    Immaturity and probably poor parenting. Kids that age aren't always mature enough to make decisions about their future. They still have it in their heads that things are going to turn out how they want it to, with little effort on their parts.

I'm no expert, but it's probably the parents faults for not stepping in and guiding them in the right direction. And to be honest if they waited until high school to start sending them in the right direction, it's too late.

Mathius

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Why do high school students insist on being black and acting like gangsters?

Bill OReilly tells people to STFU and stop complaining.

at the risk of aligning yourself with such a "hated conservative" do you really mean what you say?

The Only Way

Ya, I never wear anything that says a name brand on it or has some weird ass dragon or symbol or drawing on it. Real lame in my opinion.

And i agree with reppy. I wear stuff that looks good on me.

White people "gangstafy" themselves because they want to be accepted by the Mexican and black cliques. They want to mess around with our women and they want to look "cool" to other white people. They want the other whiteys thinking "Damn that guy looks fresh; He's got connections with the blacks and mexicans"
    And the wannabes want the girls to think "damn that white guy looks fresh; he must be wearing all that gangsta **** because he has a big dick" Blacks and Mexicans can take advantage of them though; they are usually the group *****, or the scape goat. If you ask them for money; they'll be like "fa sho n*gga" Makes you want to punch them, but they are giving you money so it's all good.

**** all you ****ING WHITE WANNABE GANGSTAS

The Only Way

Quote Originally Posted by poorlilrich
    White people "gangstafy" themselves because they want to be accepted by the Mexican and black cliques. They want to mess around with our women and they want to look "cool" to other white people. They want the other whiteys thinking "Damn that guy looks fresh; He's got connections with the blacks and mexicans"
    And the wannabes want the girls to think "damn that white guy looks fresh; he must be wearing all that gangsta **** because he has a big dick" Blacks and Mexicans can take advantage of them though; they are usually the group *****, or the scape goat. If you ask them for money; they'll be like "fa sho n*gga" Makes you want to punch them, but they are giving you money so it's all good.

**** all you ****ING WHITE WANNABE GANGSTAS
    im pretty sure whiteys have the bigger diks

its the music affecting the kids. like for an example lil wayne. all he is is a studio gangster. if you have seen lil wayne in person u would be shocked because he's tiny as hell. half the rappers claimin to be somethin are the complete opposite and its just being passed down to them.

NBA rookie of the year

does Lil Wayne ever come out of the house?

Good High School Starter WuTangWizard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
    im pretty sure whiteys have the bigger diks

Yeah, nobodys going to try to act Mexican so people think they have a bigger dick. WTF kind of logic is that.

Certified ISHiot.

kids pretending to be gangsta/tough piss me off no matter what race they are. i don't care what clothes people wear, but people who constantly act tough just piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    kids pretending to be gangsta/tough piss me off no matter what race they are.
    Exactly

Made that high school varsity squad IBLEEDGREEN43's Avatar

ya know.. i am in college now.. but when i was in high school.. i never really tried to be a gangsta.. everybody goes through hardtimes.. some worse than others.. but most people in my old school tried so hard to be a thug, the girls embraced it.. its ridiculous..

white people that say the N word consistantly.. is insane..

i love music... preferably rap.... and i listen to it every day of my life.. it doesnt mean i am a gangsta.. it means i like the music..

i wear
    hats
    jerseys
    sweatshirts
    jeans
    watches
    necklaces

and drive a jeep with two sub woofers..

and people think i try to be a gangsta.. i love wearing what i wear... i dont understand.. music gets me through days.. thats it.. i am comfortable wearing a jersey, jeans and a sweatshirt... just wear what you want..

It used to kinda bother me, but now I just really don't give a shyt. If white kids want to dress "black" (that term is ****ing stupid btw), then go for it. If they want to speak slang, then say "yo", "*****", and etc. all they want. For most of them it's just a phase and most will outgrow it.

Ironically, what really pisses me off are "Italians." You know the 2nd or 3rd generation Italians (not even pure Italians btw) that spike there hair up, speak with a Italian/Brooklyn slang (even though most of them come from a white suburban neighborhood), and act like there in some mafia or some shyt. They all embrace Italian flags and "Proud to Be Italian" t-shirts, yet none of them speak Italian, know any Italian history, and I bet you about 20% of them can't locate italy on a map, yet, everything they associate themselves with is Italian. BTW, the Italian mafia in America is shyt compared to the Russians and Mexicans you morons.

for a bunch of people who claim they dont have racial issues, you folks have a lot of issues with the way other people dress..

I guess its a high school thing

Decent playground baller ElKuKuy's Avatar

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork,

Most high school kids that are wannabes are ignorant.Especially the white boys who throw around the n-word like nothing.
    All we can do is educate em.

My homeboy wrote a song just for them wannabes.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=59497

Just scroll down to "SESAME STREET THUGS"

Enjoy.

Thread starter, nice way to sterotype blacks. When will people stop saying acting and dressing "black"?? Because how do are you going to categorize everyone of that race to one thing? The proper term would be "hip hop" because thats exactly what it is. Thats like saying If I wanted to dress "white", I need to wear A polo shirt with a sweater tied around my neck wearing some high water slacks.

Anyways, why does it matter what people wear? Just because they dress "hip hop" means they are trying to be gangsta? You ever stop to think maybe they just like that style and culture, like how in the 70s people were hippies. Its kind of racist to say that only black people can dress that way.

Ever since elementary, I was a fan of rap music. Thats all I listened to growing up, with a little touch of oldies from chilling with my pops. I wear hats, white t-shirts and my Houston jerseys (wore jerseys as a kid, before it was "cool") but not because I'm trying to be gangsta, it's what I feel comfortable wearing. Everybody has a different taste. I'm sure whatever you wear can be categorized by race or genre also. I agree that there are lots of wannabes or whatever, but it's not fair to others that dress like that but don't go around acting like fools.

It's 2007, how ignorant can people still be? Racism will never go away when people still think that only a certain race can dress a certain way.
    Last edited by SCREWstonRockets; 02-23-2007 at 11:08 AM.