Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Breaking Bad ending predictions: Predict how Breaking Bad will end

If anything, Walt has already accepted his demise and death. His only plans left before death involve ensuring his family is not harmed any further. The real mystery is what will happen to Jessie and Lydia. I'm pretty certain he knows that he cannot rekindle with his family, so after taking care of the aryans, he will use the ricin on himself to make his death immediate.

Local High School Star TheReturn's Avatar

Also, Jesse will end up starting a new life in Alaska with Andrea and Brock. There was a reason for that scene where he said he'd move to Alaska if he had a chance to start over.

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Walt will go to prison. Come back after a few years and attempt to kill Jesse with the ricin, but it backfires and Jesse kills Walt instead.

I think in the end Walter and Jesse are going to have gay sex together and the series is going to end with the in a loving embrace kissing each other as the sun goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    If anything, Walt has already accepted his demise and death. His only plans left before death involve ensuring his family is not harmed any further. The real mystery is what will happen to Jessie and Lydia. I'm pretty certain he knows that he cannot rekindle with his family, so after taking care of the aryans, he will use the ricin on himself to make his death immediate.
    Ricin causes a slow and painful death(like 3 days of coughing up blood), I doubt hes going to use it on himself.

Local High School Star Stringer Bell's Avatar

I was late to the party and had seen only the first season by the time the show ended. Breezed through the rest of the show quickly.

Same with Dexter, although now I wish the show would have just stopped at season 4.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReturn
    Hank will die, probably kill himself when he has no options left.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReturn
    Haha, I meant Walt..
    That was a pretty good prediction.

I didn't think Hank would die. It was pretty obvious by the last couple of eps that Walter would die, the only question was how.