Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: ISH Claim: Majority Of NBA Players In Top 10 Scorers Of FIBA Proves NBA Is Best

inb4 euroleague realizes that pooh jeter is American and played for the Kings

Default Re: ISH Claim: Majority Of NBA Players In Top 10 Scorers Of FIBA Proves NBA Is Best

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Thank God Nigeria doesn't get to play in this tourney, eh??

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    inb4 euroleague realizes that pooh jeter is American and played for the Kings
    WTF is wrong with you?

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    Don't even need him. Batum and Diaw look like superstars anyway Parker + mediocre NBA role players are more than enough to dominate this weak tournament.
    The Final was not even close.

All it took are role players to dominate the game

Even a role player like Kleiza can't even do nothing about it.

All Tournament Team

Dragic
    Kleiza
    Gasol
    Parker

NBA players are dominating those minor leaguers.

On which is more important, winning the FIBA EuroBasket, or winning the NBA championship:

"I will not trade it for anything. Pains, bruises, fatigue...I have won the NBA championship, but nothing can be compared to winning a title with your country."

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    WTF is wrong with you?

Born December 1, 1983 (age 29)
    Los Angeles, California

You're acting as if euroleague players are dominating the tournament, but the reality is that these "euroleague" guys you speak of are actually washed up NBA players that didn't make it

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    Again WTF is wrong with you?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23

This will never get old.

So Hilarious I had to jack the idea.

Time to shut down the thread people - discussion over

How do you explain this:

These european players are the very best the world has to offer outside of the NBA, while NBA are not even sending one top 10 player to the tournament.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    On which is more important, winning the FIBA EuroBasket, or winning the NBA championship:

"I will not trade it for anything. Pains, bruises, fatigue...I have won the NBA championship, but nothing can be compared to winning a title with your country."
    Another bullshit quote?

Oh, this means you made it up yourself. Have to elaborate since your IQ is the same as my shoe size.

Like others have said: I don't know why you're on this forum. You should be permabanned. You contribute absolutely nothing.

Google searched this quote and the quote only shows up in the thread about Tony Parker's "saying" winning in Eurobasket is more rewarding than winning an NBA championship.

Oh yeah, the above quote and thread are DELETED. I wonder why that is...

I don't get picked last at the park anymore i cant dunk's Avatar

this thread is so dumb. think about this euroleague idiot. a garbage team full of garbage players that play in euro league and who are playing against garbage teams will score about 80-90 points. now the best garbage player and these garbage teams will average a decent amount of points. therefore these stats dont mean anything.