Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default Re: Should you or should you not whoop your kids?

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
    Also, if I found out my black son from Alabama is shy at school, likes the Orlando Magic, and watches hentai..... I'd f*cking beat the sh*t out of him until he learns to be normal.

Def this

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Me and my sister received whoopings. None of the above happened. Sucks being wrong no?
    Just looking at statistics. Times today are worst.

Bunch of prissy wooses we got here.

"Listen, timeout!! no please stop screaming at me, you go sit in the corner and think about your actions. Ouch, what did I tell you about hitting me? please timeout go sit in the corner. Please stop saying those words, you are forbidden from saying those, it's time for your timeout!!! please listen to me?!?!?"

Kids need discipline or they'll walk all over you.

You can't have your kids running all over the place, doing what they want. Hopefully some of you are blessed to have kids that don't need any discipline.

I'll even go further with it. My best friend mom handed out whoopings. So when I'd go over his crib and we act up? She gave us the business. If we went over his grandmoms and thought it was sweet? Same deal. And his mother would say (like my mom) after one of us were being dropped off at the others crib?

"You have my permission if my son acts like a fool I pop the shyt out of him"

Me and my best friend at those moments never laughed, chuckled or anything because we knew their words held weight. They were not just saying it for fun.

So yeah both of us are currently pumping drugs in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
    Also, if I found out my black son from Alabama is shy at school, likes the Orlando Magic, and watches hentai..... I'd f*cking beat the sh*t out of him until he learns to be normal.
    I actually do still get spankings..

Quote Originally Posted by Rick James
    Or I can look at you typing out of your ass instead.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    I actually do still get spankings..
    I'm gonna nominate your parents for Parents of the Year

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Or I can look at you typing out of your ass instead.
    Can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. I am a man who does no such thing as "typing out of my ass". I type truth, can't handle it, bow down or get out.

wtf are you talking about?

The kids that DIDN'T receive discipline are the main ones joining gangs. Now, there is a difference between a dead beat dad that drinks and beats their kids for fun, and somebody that disciplines their child.

I grew up around gangs when they were at their peak. I grew around the 'crack' epidemic and I know the kids that joined gangs. They were kids of single parent homes, dead beat dads that were drunk/high and beat them for fun. Now that is a huge NO.

But disciplining your child with a whooping for acting up is completely different than what I mentioned above.

I grew up with kids from both worlds.

Those that received discipline didn't go the wrong path.
    Those that didn't receive any discipline did what they wanted because they weren't afraid of authority.
    Those that got beat by their drunk fathers knew of only violence as an option.

I'd def hit my child to discipline them. But I'd explain to them why I did it, what the consequences are if they did it again, and why their actions are wrong.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Bunch of prissy wooses we got here.

"Listen, timeout!! no please stop screaming at me, you go sit in the corner and think about your actions. Ouch, what did I tell you about hitting me? please timeout go sit in the corner. Please stop saying those words, you are forbidden from saying those, it's time for your timeout!!! please listen to me?!?!?"

Kids need discipline or they'll walk all over you.

You can't have your kids running all over the place, doing what they want. Hopefully some of you are blessed to have kids that don't need any discipline.
    Your way off. It's about molding a child from day 1 to understand who's the alpha Male without laying a finger on them. It's voice sounding and tone. Why you think those who take this approach with their kids don't have as many violent inner city gang infested children as those who physically abuse their children do?

Banned

I don't think beating your kids is ok, but I think a little tap is fine, shouldn't be hard enough to hurt the kid or really cause any pain but it's more the shock of it that has an effect.

Banned

What'd your Pops whoop you for this time OP? Did he try and buy something on amazon and see the cart filled with oreimo?

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
    What'd your Pops whoop you for this time OP? Did he try and buy something on amazon and see the cart filled with oreimo?
    nah i didn't get any whoopings since my last thread. it was just on my mind. if my dad ever found out what that show was about i'd seriously fear for my life.

Your way off. It's about molding a child from day 1 to understand who's the alpha Male without laying a finger on them. It's voice sounding and tone. Why you think those who take this approach with their kids don't have as many violent inner city gang infested children as those who physically abuse their children do?
    It sounds great in theory. Every parent wishes that were the case, but unfortunately it doesn't always work out that way.

Hopefully it does, not saying it doesn't. I'm also not saying that I want to spank my kids, I don't think parents want to do that.

But kids are kids and a stern voice won't always work. At times you're gonna have to spank or even beat them for THEIR OWN GOOD.

I've seen this shit for far too long, been around all sorts of parents, all sorts of families. They may have a child that doesn't need physical discipline, while the same parents under the same conditions have another kid that NEEDS to be whooped or they won't listen. Eventually the whooping isn't needed anymore and they understand authority.

But it IS needed from time to time unfortunately.

I think if I didn't get spankings I'd have felt more confident in myself. Like not have terrible self confidence. I'm better than I used to be though.