Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis (hurt or not) isn't an NBA player. ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME.

"Most dominant player in the history of Europe"

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis (hurt or not) isn't an NBA player. ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    You have claimed it hundreds of times.

You started trolling and once again you got busted. According to you Rubio is "by far and away better than any guard in Europe" and he "dominated Europe".

Yet again, 3.4 assists per game in that "inferior minor league".

This is how I know you're at least partially trolling and not just batshit insane. I've never called him the best passer in the world, let alone claim it hundreds of times. All I've said is that there's a pretty good chance Rubio wasn't nearly as bad in Europe as you claim. I've also pointed out that there's a better than good chance he simply matured and got better since coming to the NBA given how young he was when he was playing in Europe.

Oh, and I've also never said he was the most dominant player in the history of Europe, but keep trying. Meanwhile you've called Spanoulis the best or third best player in the world and multiple people have seen the posts. Meanwhile you're just making shit up about what I've said. But hey, if it entertains you have at it. No one takes you seriously anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215

This is how I know you're at least partially trolling and not just batshit insane. I've never called him the best passer in the world, let alone claim it hundreds of times. All I've said is that there's a pretty good chance Rubio wasn't nearly as bad in Europe as you claim. I've also pointed out that there's a better than good chance he simply matured and got better since coming to the NBA given how young he was when he was playing in Europe.

Oh, and I've also never said he was the most dominant player in the history of Europe, but keep trying. Meanwhile you've called Spanoulis the best or third best player in the world and multiple people have seen the posts. Meanwhile you're just making shit up about what I've said. But hey, if it entertains you have at it. No one takes you seriously anyway.
    Yeah, you got exposed for trolling and being wrong yet again.

He also led the tournament in turnovers and led his team to an 11th place finish
    http://www.eurobasket2013.org/en/def...013&statCat=TO

so youre basing the entire talent pool of euroleague based on one player?

okay then. now compare euroleagues mvp to nba's mvp lebron. is it even close?

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    He also led the tournament in turnovers and led his team to an 11th place finish
    http://www.eurobasket2013.org/en/def...013&statCat=TO
    11th place is higher than a whole bunch of current NBA players finished in the same tournament.

John Wooden said that the best player always averaged the most turnovers and that the player with the most turnovers is always the top player in the competition.

If you ever have an actual point feel free to make it.

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis (Playing Hurt) #3 Scorer Of Tournament With 29 Current NBA Players

I think Euroleague is Jeff in disguise. Because everytime nothing's going on he appears and trolls trying to get viewership up when the board is dead. COincidence?

11th place is higher than a whole bunch of current NBA players finished in the same tournament.

John Wooden said that the best player always averaged the most turnovers and that the player with the most turnovers is always the top player in the competition.

Prove it. Give us the exact quote and a link.

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Jeff needs to gon and open up a euro basketball forum so this guy can take this shit on over there and leave the nba forums where no one gives a shit

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis (Playing Hurt) #3 Scorer Of Tournament With 29 Current NBA Players

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    I think Euroleague is Jeff in disguise. Because everytime nothing's going on he appears and trolls trying to get viewership up when the board is dead. COincidence?
    Found a pic of Euroleague chilling in Arkansas, that's not Jeff...

Banned

Seriously? None says rubio dominated Europe or is the best passer. We were all aguing against you claiming he was the worst player in the league. He wasn't great but half his time there he was under 18 and he showed promise but didn't really succeed. Was far from the worst player as you claim. Also who gives a shit how many nba players were in this comp. Youmore than half the number you mention are ex players who couldn't cut i, bench guys and role players. I'm sure v span could find a role in the nba, people trollyou when they say he's crap. He's a high quality player but he didn't fit in the nba and couldn't beat out the otherplayers on his teams roster. Their two lleague's with two styles

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    Found a pic of Euroleague chilling in Arkansas, that's not Jeff...

Well I can't be right all the time, right?

Local High School Star SpurrDurr's Avatar

This is the biggest bullshit i've read in a while.

I wouldn't be suprised if there was a girl chained in your basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    3 years of this shit and haven't convinced 1 poster. Why do you still waste your time trying?
    This. On so many levels...
    Why not use that wasted time on something more productive?
    Like feeding the homeless or teaching kids how to read?

Oh feck off

Guess Lebron isn't the best player in the league. He must work on making more turnovers.