Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis (hurt or not) isn't an NBA player. ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME.

Still waiting for the 1st GREEK to average more than 4 points in the NBA.

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis (hurt or not) isn't an NBA player. ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague

"Most dominant player in the history of Europe"

I'd take that statline over the one V-Span put up... 10 less mins a game too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Still waiting for the 1st GREEK to average more than 4 points in the NBA.

Turnoulis

Decent playground baller

Had spanoulis ever averaged at least 20 ppg in any kind of league-tournament? Eurobasket euroleague greek league etc? Has he ever scored 40 in a game? Just wondering..
    Last edited by Iceman#44; 09-23-2013 at 05:48 PM.

National High School Star Twiens's Avatar

Couldn't even finish top 8 in Europe

He's a ballhog.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore talamo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    He's a ballhog.
    damn near 5 turnovers a game seems like he doesnt mind passing to the other team

High School Starter

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis (Playing Hurt) #3 Scorer Of Tournament With 29 Current NBA Players

STOP TROLLING
    His scoring average was inflated by the fact he didn't make the later rounds to play better competition. Also, Parker was the only real quality nba player playing. I don't think anyone disputes the fact that some players in Europe could play in the nba, but the overall quality of the nba is much much higher. Let's not pretend that someone like spanoulis would be an all star or anything...he would be a decent rotation player most likely. If spanoulis were on the heat, he would barely have played in the playoffs.

Also spanoulis was terrible in this tournament. He scored well but turned the ball over a lot and doesn't appear to be a competent defender at all (I watched 4 Greece games FYI).

Sunshine State

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis (Playing Hurt) #3 Scorer Of Tournament With 29 Current NBA Players

I'd rather have 10 Tony Montana's on this board instead of Euroleague.

I've never seen such a bad troll spew so much bullshit in my life.

Banned

i really hope the euroleague poster is controled by guys than run the site, or is an alt just for trollin.

you can't be this stupid, getting embarassed time after time after time. it's just sad at this point. if this dude is for real ... i just feel bad for him, he probably doesn't have anything in his misarable life besides a internet connection.
    Last edited by cos88; 09-23-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    I'd rather have 10 Tony Montana's on this board instead of Euroleague.

I've never seen such a bad troll spew so much bullshit in my life.
    At least TonyMontana (as far as I know) doesn't just make shit up and try to pass it off as fact. Whether it be quotes, stats or something else, a lot of what Euroleague posts is just made up shit and flatout lies. And he has to know it, too. No way in hell he thinks I have said Rubio was the best passer in the world or the most dominant player in European history hundreds of times, because I haven't said it once. And no way in hell he thinks John Wooden actually said the best player is the one that has the most turnovers.

It's when he puts words in my mouth or other poster's mouths and just completely fabricates quotes by pulling them out of his ass is when I know he's for sure trolling. Other times I think he's actually just legitimately batshit insane, though.
    Last edited by KG215; 09-23-2013 at 06:48 PM.

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

"Most dominant player in the history of Europe"

Hes only playing 20 minutes per game...

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    Hes only playing 20 minutes per game...
    And at least he was dishing out 2.5 assists per 1 turnover whereas Spanoulis was committing nearly 1.5 turnovers per 1 assist.

He played against like 5 NBA players, none of which are really good. Literally every good NBA player besides Tony Parker wasnt in this shitty tournament