Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis (hurt or not) isn't an NBA player. ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME.

I don't get it.

Are you Jeff's alt account? Some other admin's alt account? An admin's child/sibling with severely stunted social/emotional growth? Are you blackmailing site admins with pics of them engaged in wild sex with farm animals?

If not one of these things, I can't find a single reason why you're allowed near this forum. You can't be a troll because there's no way you find this funny. No one is this socially retarded.

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis (hurt or not) isn't an NBA player. ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Seriously? None says rubio dominated Europe or is the best passer. We were all aguing against you claiming he was the worst player in the league. He wasn't great but half his time there he was under 18 and he showed promise but didn't really succeed. Was far from the worst player as you claim. Also who gives a shit how many nba players were in this comp. Youmore than half the number you mention are ex players who couldn't cut i, bench guys and role players. I'm sure v span could find a role in the nba, people trollyou when they say he's crap. He's a high quality player but he didn't fit in the nba and couldn't beat out the otherplayers on his teams roster. Their two lleague's with two styles
    More trolling from you, as usual.

I said there were 29 CURRENT NBA players in the tournament.

29 CURRENT NBA PLAYERS

There were 49 NBA players at the tournament in total.

So no, "half" of the current 29 NBA players are not "ex NBA players". Please just STOP the trolling. Or do you not know what the English word current means?
    Last edited by Euroleague; 09-23-2013 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Oh feck off

Guess Lebron isn't the best player in the league. He must work on making more turnovers.

John Wooden said that and taught that. And he's universally considered the greatest basketball coach of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    You do realize that Peja and Seikaly count as Greek players right?

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis (Playing Hurt) #3 Scorer Of Tournament With 29 Current NBA Players

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased_one
    His scoring average was inflated by the fact he didn't make the later rounds to play better competition. Also, Parker was the only real quality nba player playing. I don't think anyone disputes the fact that some players in Europe could play in the nba, but the overall quality of the nba is much much higher. Let's not pretend that someone like spanoulis would be an all star or anything...he would be a decent rotation player most likely. If spanoulis were on the heat, he would barely have played in the playoffs.

Also spanoulis was terrible in this tournament. He scored well but turned the ball over a lot and doesn't appear to be a competent defender at all (I watched 4 Greece games FYI).

Right...............because Mario freaking Chalmers is better than Spanoulis...........

Banned

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis (Playing Hurt) #3 Scorer Of Tournament With 29 Current NBA Players

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Right...............because Mario freaking Chalmers is better than Spanoulis...........

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague

At least Chalmers averaged more than 2.7 points a game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

So Rubio had a much better assist/TO ratio in 10 minutes less, but VSpan is better?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG215

Best PG in the world!
    Turnovers win games

Local High School Star LakersForlife's Avatar

Vspan best turnover guy #Best player. makes turnNobili look an average player

Decent playground baller

Which is spanoulis' highest scoring average in any kind of level-league tournament he played? Has spanoulis ever scored 20 ppg? What about his career high??

i used to like Euroleague because they play team ball, but Euroleague the poster has really made me hate it.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Every Euroleague players dream is to play in the NBA. That is their end goal.

Until that changes, the NBA is on another level than Euroleague. And Euroleague is basically similar to the canadian football league or any league below the NFL.

Once you realize this, it'll all be much better for all of us.