Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Miley Cyrus Mike 23 Video (semi-NSFW)

A lot of people do not realize this is just genious marketing. She is worth over 120 million, Wreaking Ball (with terrible video) is ranked #1.

Miley is winning.

NBA rookie of the year

I have to admit the verse is pretty catchy

Probably will be played at a lot of clubs.

Banned

jordan shoes are ugly anyway... if you wear a low pant leg then they look like walmart shoes cause the jordan logo is covered up

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spaulding
    A lot of people do not realize this is just genious marketing. She is worth over 120 million, Wreaking Ball (with terrible video) is ranked #1.

Miley is winning.
    Marketing? Doubt she's doing that for marketing, more like she's lashing out against the system that groomed her. She's making $$ cause people can't look away while she loses her dignity in front of the World. So one of either two things has happened. She's either a cold and calculating genius who has sold out all her dignity for $ (a total sellout). Or, more realistically she's not selling out, she's lashing out because shes a f*cking 20 year old who doesn't know how to handle all the fame and spotlight and temptation she's gotten over her life time. It's a classic celebrity meltdown. She might be dead before she's 30 from drug overdose, I guarantee she will check into some form of rehab within the next 5 years. You know, cause she's winning.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Marketing? Doubt she's doing that for marketing, more like she's lashing out against the system that groomed her. She's making $$ cause people can't look away while she loses her dignity in front of the World. So one of either two things has happened. She's either a cold and calculating genius who has sold out all her dignity for $ (a total sellout). Or, more realistically she's not selling out, she's lashing out because shes a f*cking 20 year old who doesn't know how to handle all the fame and spotlight and temptation she's gotten over her life time. It's a classic celebrity meltdown. She might be dead before she's 30 from drug overdose, I guarantee she will check into some form of rehab within the next 5 years. You know, cause she's winning.
    Pffffft. She knows exactly what she's doing. No different from Madonna and Britney.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    jordan shoes are ugly anyway... if you wear a low pant leg then they look like walmart shoes cause the jordan logo is covered up
    Kobe went running to rock Jordans the moment he got out of his Adidas contract (predictable)

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave
    Pffffft. She knows exactly what she's doing. No different from Madonna and Britney.
    How old are you? Did you know exactly what you were doing at 20?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    How old are you? Did you know exactly what you were doing at 20?
    She has a team of people behind all these things. They're following the exact same template Madonna and Britney used.

Slutting it up at the VMAs was completey planned and not some "cry for help". She got 100x more attention than Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.

She knew exactly what she was doing.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave
    She has a team of people behind all these things. They're following the exact same template Madonna and Britney used.

Slutting it up at the VMAs was completey planned and not some "cry for help". She got 100x more attention than Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.

She knew exactly what she was doing.
    I agree, all this has been calculated and is predetermined. We can't fathom how much money is involved.

i'm 29 years old and even i barely remember bulls jordan
    Then you didn't watch Jordan that much. And we all know you certainly aren't 29 years old. In both cases if you actually watched him, you'd be able to remember his playing days. Or maybe you just have a shit memory. But odds are you are just young, grew up in the Kobe era, and didn't watch ball pre 2000 if I was a betting man.

she was 6 years old when he last played for chicago

she never even saw him play
    Never thought I'd agree with kenneth on something.

i'm 29 years old and even i barely remember bulls jordan

lmao
    Explains a lot.

whats next ... justin bieber makes a song about being a wilt chamberlain fan
    I'll give you props on this one, doe.

i feel sorry for the teenagers growing up with sh*t music like this. some of us had pac, bone, cube, and now look what we have - 'tatted up, mini skirt with my j's on.'

*listens to some brahms*

Stunning eyes.

Banned

to the people sayin its weird for a 29 year old to barely remember bulls jordan

my timeline vs jordans career

born 1984
    age 0........ jordans rookie year ( i'm legally blind and unaware of existance )
    age 1........ jordans 2nd year ( i'm amused by colours and funny faces )
    age 2........ jordans 3rd year ( i'm able to eat solid foods and mumble )
    age 3........ jordans 4th year ( i have a toy blanket )
    age 4........ jordans 5th year ( i can finger paint )
    age 5........ jordans 6th year ( i'm in kindergarten.. watch sesame street )
    age 6........ jordans 7th year ( i'm in grade 1. know the alphabet and 2+2 )
    age 7........ jordans 8th year ( love ghost busters )
    age 8........ jordans 9th year ( kissed a girl and didnt throw up )
    age 9........ jordan retires ( become aware of sports. but with no real legend to get behind. turn to baseball for ken griffey jr. who is baseballs version of MJ at the time )
    age 10...... jordan returns for 10th year ( love baseball. play it all the time. 1994 was the year griffey could have broken the homerun record if they didnt go on strike. nintendo griffey games are a hit.. gaining popularity. even jordan asks him for his autograph )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk2KnkDbI0c

age 11...... jordans 11th year ( could still care less since i have no idea about the history of basketball )
    age 12...... jordans 12th year ( started playing basketball. watched a bit of it. not a hardcore fan yet )
    age 13...... jordans 13th year ( become hardcore fan of kobe bryant at the 1998 allstar game )
    age 14...... jordans career is over....... saw a few finals games in the past. 1 allstar game... thats it

for the most part of jordans career i was probably more into power rangers, ghost busters or heman... with a bed time of 9pm

i probably wasnt even able to stay up late enough to see allot of games. that and in canada there was very few broadcasts.

idiots and youngins forget that jordans entire career went on before the internet. people didnt start watching crappy pixolated video clips online until the year 1999

so its not out of this world for a 29 year old canadian to not give a f*ck about michael jordan. its just that most people who grew up jordan fans are now 40-50 years old.

2 entire generations have passed since jordans best days.

even lebrons been in the league for 10 years. he could very well choose to retire in 3-5 years. we're on the verge of the 3rd generation. guys like kyrie erving are the new face of this league coming up.

jordan fans need to get over it and move on. and miley cryus is a fraud for trying to pass herself off as a fan