Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Biggie's famous Juicy line no more real than Drake's Started from the Bottom song

[QUOTE=tomtucker]i think most of eminen

Love Live Life

Default Re: Biggie's famous Juicy line no more real than Drake's Started from the Bottom song

Yo Gotti the realest rapper alive!

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno
    how?
    "real ngga" this and that...saggin pants...etc

what you're doing with Drake right now is the same as a woman who dressed up in a sexy little slutty dress and is confused as to why she is being hit on...she might not be a slut, and she may even say multiple time she is not a slut, but she is wearing a slut's uniform

and Drake might not claim be hood but it is difficult to see that through all the n-bombs, f-bombs with Wayne, Birdman, Rick Ross, 2 Chains, etc posed all around him ready to talk about strippers and Buggattis and tattoos...he is hidden in a "hood" setting

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

what you're doing with Drake right now is the same as a woman who dressed up in a sexy little slutty dress and is confused as to why she is being hit on...she might not be a slut, and she may even say multiple time she is not a slut, but she is wearing a slut's uniform

and Drake might not claim be hood but it is difficult to see that through all the n-bombs, f-bombs with Wayne, Birdman, Rick Ross, 2 Chains, etc posed all around him ready to talk about strippers and Buggattis and tattoos...he is hidden in a "hood" setting
    dude i don't live in the hood and every single black person i know says ***** literally every single one. and most teens/young adults sag their pants, it's just a style. and calling yourself "real" doesn't mean you're a gangster. it just means that you're honest

and the reason he's seen with lil wayne, birdman, rick ross and 2 chainz is because he's signed to a major record label is he supposed to refuse photos with them? esp. with lil wayne, that's his mentor and they're extremely close.

also strippers buggattis and tattoos don't mean you're from the hood...and whatever tattoos he has i doubt they're anything hood-related. the only tattoo i know he has is one of aaliyah's face

dude i don't live in the hood and every single black person i know says ***** literally every single one. and most teens/young adults sag their pants, it's just a style. and calling yourself "real" doesn't mean you're a gangster. it just means that you're honest

and the reason he's seen with lil wayne, birdman, rick ross and 2 chainz is because he's signed to a major record label is he supposed to refuse photos with them? esp. with lil wayne, that's his mentor and they're extremely close.

also strippers buggattis and tattoos don't mean you're from the hood...and whatever tattoos he has i doubt they're anything hood-related. the only tattoo i know he has is one of aaliyah's face
    YES and like I said wearing slutty clothing doesn't make you a slut...there are PLENTY of black artists that don't say ngga btw...I already mentioned Will Smith

I mean, you can continue to play the clueless act on this all you want...I am just trying to show you where the confusion stems from

it looks like he is trying to come off hard here to me...

dave Chappelle calls it "wearing the uniform"

You might not be a hooker, but you sure have on the hooker's uniform.. If i put on a cop's uniform and walk out on the streets? I cant get mad when people think I'm a cop

YES and like I said wearing slutty clothing doesn't make you a slut...there are PLENTY of black artists that don't say ngga btw...I already mentioned Will Smith

I mean, you can continue to play the clueless act on this all you want...I am just trying to show you where the confusion stems from

it looks like he is trying to come off hard here to me...
    i'd just call it being young but i'm clearly not going to change your mind here so whatever

The difference is Juicy is an enjoyable song with good rhymes, whereas Drake's song is the same line over and over again.

i'd just call it being young but i'm clearly not going to change your mind here so whatever
    again, I am just trying to point out to you why some people may be confused

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    Yo Gotti the realest rapper alive!
    C'mon you know Yo gotti isn't a rapper lol he's tell us in almost every song

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

did he exaggerate? looks like it, but that place def did not look like that when he lived there. And unless it was all a lie, he was known to sell crack

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

where does Andre Nickatina rank on the realness scale?

No comparison to drake.

1. New York City is sooooooo much different now then it was in the 70s, 80s, and early 90s. St James and Fulton st where biggie and junior mafia were from was not a very nice place. Things are different now. Try finding any apartment in Brooklyn for less than 2000 a month. It's almost impossible. Many of the New York City hoods from back then are no longer hoods.

2. I read the comments biggies mom made in Xxl magazine like at least 10 years ago. Cease and some of junior mafia who were younger than biggie used to stay in that apartment. Big's mom was a teacher and a single parent with no help. They had food on the table but far from rich. More like lower middle class.

3. Biggie dropped out of school to sell crack. Bedstuy was a drug haven and he grew up during the crack era. That property wasn't worth much back then besides being very spacious.

4. New York laws and gulianni changed a lot of things in the last couple decades, for good or for bad depending how you look at it, but either way much of the city is "cleaned up".

Quote Originally Posted by TheReturn
    I never got the obsession with rappers having to be from the hood to have credibility as rappers.
    Me neither. Its retarded.

Lol if you're not bussin guns and sellin crack then u cant rock fitteds, skullys or chains. U cant sag your pants, and u cant flip the bird.

Lol nice logic. U guys need to get lives.