Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Biggie's famous Juicy line no more real than Drake's Started from the Bottom song

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    i know a bunch of ni99az in da hood that are not about that life, just poor ni99az. Example; Kendrick is from da hood but he's no hood ni99a like Nipsey.
    What the f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR] does hood mean if it does not mean from the hood?

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default Re: Biggie's famous Juicy line no more real than Drake's Started from the Bottom song

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    What the f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR] does hood mean if it does not mean from the hood?
    Straights.

I rule the local playground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbhAllAdmzE

i guess the tupac thing is a troll or someone wasn't old enough to see him

Quote Originally Posted by ace23

well I'm from L.A, when someone out here says "that ni99a is hood'' or ''that's a hood ni99a'' it means that he's a goon. it doesn't apply to every person in the hood.

The difference is Biggie has amazing flow, and Drake doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    The difference is Biggie has amazing flow, and Drake doesn't.
    that's part of it.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    So entertainers don't gang bang, sell crack , and murder people? They just entertain?

My entire life has been a lie
    PIMP C nikka!!!

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    I am wondering if Biggie's former apartment was redone with new wood floors and such and some of that $745k listing price is because of the mere fact that he grew up there.

A school teacher can't afford a home even 1/4th of that cost
    Yes I am sure it was. I already took that into consideration.

The apartment always had 7 1/2 rooms though...like his mom said. Yet he tried to say it was a one room shack and that he got it from public housing.

You guys talk all this bullshit but Biggie and Tupac got shot by gangbangers. They dealt with gangs and did ****ed up shit when they were famous. You wouldn't f*ck with them cus they would get you jumped or some shit. They werent about some bullshit. Writing colorful songs is one thing... but they were respected no matter how you look at it.

Drake otoh is the Maybelline queen. He hangs with those dudes from the suburbs that grew up in 3 car garage houses that practice their whole life talking ghetto and having swag. No one respects drake as a man. Dude had a bar mitzvah with like 500 people n shit. He was in the boy scouts n shit, won the award for most courteous boyscout n shit.

Quote Originally Posted by kenuffff
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbhAllAdmzE

i guess the tupac thing is a troll or someone wasn't old enough to see him
    I was never even a Pac fan, but some of these dudes are f*ckin stupid idiots (no other way around it).

TI better than Pac?

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    You guys talk all this bullshit but Biggie and Tupac got shot by gangbangers. They dealt with gangs and did ****ed up shit when they were famous. You wouldn't f*ck with them cus they would get you jumped or some shit. They werent about some bullshit. Writing colorful songs is one thing... but they were respected no matter how you look at it.

Drake otoh is the Maybelline queen. He hangs with those dudes from the suburbs that grew up in 3 car garage houses that practice their whole life talking ghetto and having swag. No one respects drake as a man. Dude had a bar mitzvah with like 500 people n shit. He was in the boy scouts n shit, won the award for most courteous boyscout n shit.

Keep it coming.

Keep telling us how Drake being a nice guy makes him a less respectable person.

This is pure comedy right here.

I can guarantee that apartment & neighborhood was NOT that nice 20 years ago.

With $750k 20 years ago, you can buy a mansion. A single mother with a teacher's income does not make them rich. Hell, that shit won't even be middle class. I'd like to see you guys support kids with a $40k HOUSEHOLD income. Good look with that.

This post is hilarious.

Whatever, all in all I don't really give a fukk where someone comes from.

And neither should you. But if you do, you should be consistent with it.

As long as they have talent, I myself don't care where they came from. And really we will never know the true story of these guys' in their youths unless we knew them personally.

So fukk it...if someone makes an album that I think is a 8.5 out of 10, it will always be an 8.5 out of 10 to me, regardless of where that person grew up.

Im about to go read some big ghost